How do we fix Sweden /pol?

How do we fix Sweden /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dCDMGu-xi30
google.pt/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiBueqCnLLOAhVJuhQKHZLUATIQFghDMAc&url=http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/swedish-feminists-%93please-don%92t-protect-us-if-we-get-raped-immigrants%94-5296508.html&usg=AFQjCNGOTcDMGJ8T4zsFF4oavX4dlPTq-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wavy hair
dropped

Do nothing, Sweden has to fall horribly so the other countries get a chance to wake up and survive.

Police are closely monitoring them for being proudly Swedish

Why can't Swedish men stop raping women? baka senpai tbqh.

They should go full viking.

do nothing. the downfall of sweden will serve as an example to the rest of europe

Unfortunately, this. Once things get bad enough, they will also show the only effective solution.

Is this real, is there a link?
I've been waiting for someone waving a "refugees welcome" flag to get gangraped by somali mudniggers. It's only a matter of time.

we point and laugh and let them lie in the bed they've made.

In the bed they shat because they let something pure and white turn brown.

does it have to be sweden though, ive got a buddy over there and hes a pretty cool guy...actually hes a sikh and indian, but still, hes there, and the sikhs wont fare will if muzzies take over.

"How do we fix society?"

Kick all niggers and mud slimes out is always the first step.

Fix
: to make (something) whole or able to work properly again : to repair (something)

: to deal with or correct (a problem)

?????

god its like being endlessly getting your face stomped on with no end in sight. just fucking get rid of these sandniggers already how much do you fags have to take bedore youwake out of your ethnomasochistic liberal stupor

>Welcomed migrants

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Fuck her o

With a nuke.

a thousand Breiviks would make a good dent

fix. definitely fix.

yeah good idea hector. i was watching this movie and it in a man caught on fire and his friend just shot him to put him out of his misery

this story is years old
>elin krantz

You don't

I just want a wall between Swedenistan and Finland, after that I could not care less because this shit has started in the 70s and Swedes are so multculti indoctrinated that they are beyond saving..

>that pic

the toll has been paid

Do nothing, fall back, let it burn. Then you act and build it back up.

Lol.

Why didnt she blanda up though?
youtu.be/dCDMGu-xi30

Nuke

Sure looks like it's fixing itself. =^)

Who cares? The Swedes got what they wanted as far as I'm concerned, now let them enjoy their "reward." It does suck that a few of them are normal people who probably hate what's happening to their country, but by and large they are liberal faggots, so let them stew in their shit and then we can all laugh at them when they come crying to us. What's happening to Sweden and Germany is good because it's showing other western nations the reality of diversity.

Too late. Too few

>20 balding neckbeards with LARP flags
wew

Whore opened the gates to shitskins and got what she deserved. I don't see anything wrong with justice being served.

you cant, its there punishment for not doing shit in ww2

Fine, you can replace Sweden, remember to vote STAY for the re-referendum

Are you trying to trigger me you fucking uneducated burger? Who liberated the jews during WW2? You did. Who gave them a safe haven (i.e. Israel)? You did. Who is their proxy country from where they spread degeneracy all over the world (through media primarily)? You.

Every problem that western civilization has ultimately boils down to you. You fucking disgusting piece of shit. I hope your country gets nuked.

FUCKING NIGGER AMERICANS

here's a cute swedish nazi

I dont give a fuck anymore

These stupid liberal retards deserve everything they fucking get

The facts were in their face, it couldn't get anymore obvious

They will cry tolerance and defend this stupid cult even while getting murdered

Fuck off, Sweden likes Islam.
It's vastly superior to atheism in every way.

We don't. They wanted enrichment, invited it. Every single one of them that pushed for multiculturalism will suffer for it.

WHO THE FUCK SENT THEIR JEWS TO USE IN WW2? WE WERE NEUTRAL WHEREAS YOU STRAIGHT UP BETRAYED THE WHITE RACE BY SENDING YOUR JEWS TO US RATHER THAN GERMANY FOR EXTERMINATION YOU STUPID FUCKING OIL NIGGER.

>DURR Americans made us bleeding heart faggots and turned all of my peers in Sweden into nigger lovers. IT'S NOT OUR FAULT

Spoken like a true faggot.

looks exactly like a single mom i used to smash

Is the resolution fucked up for anyone else?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT PSYCHOLOGY IS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TERTIARY SOCIALIZATION IS? NO I DIDN'T THINK SO BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID FUCKING NIGGER MUTT WHO LIVES IN THE WORST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET YOU FUCKING MONKEY

OOOGA BOOOGA MONKEY MAN, DO YOU WANT A FUCKING BANANA?

PRAISE KEK.

Can we at least thank Sweden for redpilling normies on shitskin reality?

Didn't know Derrick Rose was a rapist. You learn something new everyday.

Source?

Ctrl+Scroll, but it will fuck up the site font too so fuck that image.

Öppna bilden i ett nytt fönster era jävla nötter.

>sven

I did, but the resolution was still too low. Might be bc I'm on mobile

You don't want to investigate it user, trust me her dead body pictures are reallllyy bad and I've seen some shit on the internet

Stop using my flag please. You're a joke. Hysterical outbursts... what a fag. I guarantee 100% this faggot does not lift.

This is an old article btw.

send some money

Yes

t. Dane still wanting revenge for countless wars and ultimate theft of Norway

>Posting a single incident that happened in like 2012

Sweden yes threads are getting desperate

Sup Forums btfo

How about a link nigger

checked my fellow maple nig

missiles*

America is more screwed than sweden

>Hillary wins
>500% increase of refugees coming to usa
>migration from mexico at record high levels
>white americans minority by 2025
>Hispanics majority by 2050

Sweden is still 90% white

>Sweden is still 90% white
And that's a problem. We need atleast 50%

He looks like us.

cuz swedish womem doen't want protetion.
google.pt/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiBueqCnLLOAhVJuhQKHZLUATIQFghDMAc&url=http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/swedish-feminists-%93please-don%92t-protect-us-if-we-get-raped-immigrants%94-5296508.html&usg=AFQjCNGOTcDMGJ8T4zsFF4oavX4dlPTq-g

it's probably not her natural hair from the looks of it. She was probably trying to look more "cool and ethnic"

good thing americans have freedom to travel just about anywhere on earth

whites make up approx half the entire us population, that is out of every other race
we aren't going anywhere anytime soon

>slavs jews italians latinos
>all white
i see no white people left in the USA user. just a bunch of pretenders and alt right cuckold fetishist losers

actually mexicans are self deporting at a rate of 1 million annually

kek americans are so cucked

yeah but what about their anchor babies

Of course. Your people are known for raping and killing too.

Wall it in and let it die.

She paid the toll. Sandnigger dindu nuffin that any other sandnigger would do

Shut the fuck din jävla invandrare.

>Posting old articles
Let me try it.

Guys, how do we fix America? They keep dying for jewish interests overseas while Tyrone and Jamal are banging their women at home.

>Hispanics majority by 2050

but that's a good thing

>no source
This never happened.