WHY IS SWEDEN SO GAY LOL

SWEDE MAN SVEN IS GOING TO BOLISE STATION TO MAKE CRIME REPORT:

"HELLO BOLISE I WANT TO MAKE REPORT" :DD

"JA HELLO WHAT IS THE MATTER?" SAY THE LEATHER WEARING BOLISE

"JA I WAS GANG RAPED TODAY!!!!" SAY THE SVEN

"YES DESCRIBE THE ASSAILANTS" SAY SWEDE (GAY) BOLISE :D

"DOZEN JAMALS WITH BIG BLACK COCKS!!!!!"

"......SO WHAT IS THE CRIME HERE???" SAY BOLIS IS AROUSAL AND CONFUSION :DDDDDD

"I GUESS THERE IS NO CRIME AFTERALL, TACK SÅ MYCKET AND GOODBYE" SAY THE SWEDE WHOSE ANUS WAS VIOLATED :DDDDD

AND LIFE WENT ON IN GAYDEN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

X--DDD SWEDEN STOP BEING SO GAY

:D:DD

:DDD EBIN

I am a Greek

NO U R SPEN :DDDDDD

lol stupid swedes :D

good thread :D

Yes mr finn welcome back please do more

EESTI THE BEESTI :DDDDDDD

EBIN :DDDDD

SWEDE MAN WALK INTO HOME

HE HEAR SOUNDS OF SEX COMING FROM UPSTAIRS :DDD

SWEDE STEP UPSTAIRS IN SILENCE TO SUPRISE SEX OFFENDERS

IN BED THERE IS 3 BLACK MEN AND HIS WIFE JORGE HAVING SEX!!!!!!!!!!!

"IM BEING KEKED!!!" YELLS THE SVEN IN EXCITEMENT AND SITS DOWN TO WATCH :DDDDD

SUCH IS LIFE IN SWEDE :DDDDDDDDDDD X---DDDDD

BINLAND BESD GOUNTRY :D:DDD

I REQUIRE AN ANSWERS FOR SWEDENS RAMPANT HOMOSEXUALITY!!! WHY SO GAY??? :DDDDDDDDDD

SUPER MARIO JUMP INTO SEWER :D

THERE HE SEE KING KOOPA HAVE SEX WITH PEACH (lol) :D

MARIO THINKS "MAMMA MIA!!!!"

LOL

TRIVIA TIME??? :DDD

WHAT IS THE MOST RAREST ANIMAL ON EARTH?????

ANSWER:
:D

HETEROSEXUAL SWEDISH MALE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!! x--------DDDDD

astounding thread

WHY DID SVEN GO TO AFRICA??????
ALL OF SWEDEN BLACK MEN WEREN'T ENOUGH TO SATISFY HIS LUST FOR BLACK BENIS!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

good thread :DD

Yes youre back

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sweden Yes thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Captain Sweden, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about another country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sweden hating NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "SWEDEN YES YES YES." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little There he is post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the pasta. Oh, and we all know the pasta. The "epic" There he is THere he goes again, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about another country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic There he is There he goes again posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "There he is. There he goes again." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

YESTERDAY I WENT TO HAPARANDA :DDD I ASKED A LOCAL WHY HE WALK SO FUNNY??????? ANSWER WAS "I AM BUTTHURT!!" (ANUS SEX) :DDDDD AND SO SEEM YOU TOO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I NEVER LEFT :DDD YOU ANUS DIGGER

WHAT DO YOU CALLED A SWEDE MAN?!?!?!

GAY!!!!!!
XDXD X----DDDD

EBIN :DDD

FINN, NORWEGIAN, DANE AND A SWEDE GO INTO BUSINESS MEETING!!!!!!

THEY ALL INTRODUCE THEMSELVES TO EACH OTHER BEFORE BUSINESS

"PERKELE I AM PEKKA" :D SAY FINN

"YES HELLO JEG ER TORSK" SAYS THE NORWEG

"I AM GUNNAR" SAYS THE PERFIDIOUS DANE

"I AM GAY!!!!!!!" SCREAMS THE SWEDE TO SUPRISEMENT OF ALL (nobody was suprised) :DDDDDD

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHAT THE FUGGGG SWEBEN

X-DDD

swede walks in to gay club. he is a returning costumer

swede walks in to gay club. "welcome back" says the bartender.

swede walks in to staright club. "i'm in the wrong club" he thinks to himself

why is sweden man cross road??? to go gay bar from a mosque :DDD

sweden man is eating whipped cream. ops it was muslim man sperm

WHY DID SWEDE MAN BUY 10000 BARS OF SOAP?????

SO HE COULD DROP THEM ALL ON THE FLOOR AT PUBLIC (gay) SHOWER :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAH SWEDE YOU FUGGEN FAGGET :DDDDD

why did swedish man suck all those black dicks and also took them up his ass?

for pleasure

WHAT IS WORSE AND GAYER THAN HOMOSEX SWEDE?????

ANIME FAGGOT SWEDE.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

SWETEN IS RIGHTFUL FINNISH CLAY (not gay) :DDDDDDDD

I believe that Swedish shenanigans will force Islam in Europe to modernise. They didn't come to dominate us, they came to be corrupted.

Sweden? More like peeden haha

LAST I WEEK INTO CANADA :DDD
I SAW A SUSPICIOUS SWEDE MAN THERE

HE WENT TO GAY BAR AND HAD SEX WITH CANADA :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

it was me

i had the sex

no homo tho haha

Very nice, Finns should be on World Heritage list.

EVERYBODY PAY YOUR RESPEGTS TO FUNLAND. WE INVENTED MEMES!!!!!

Roast my region Skåne

WHATS THE FAVOURITE PAST TIME OF SKÅNE MAN???? :DDDD

GAY SEX WITH BIG BLACK BENISES !!!! :DDDDD

Ebin, simply ebin.

WHAT IS TO TRANSLATE FOR ENGLISH SKÅNE??
SCOCK!!!!!! :DDDDD

fuck you finland delete this thread

no fug u ruotsi X-DDDDDDDD

fack ju juho

SKÅNE X-DDD

TIP OF BENIS, PRODUCES ONLY PISS AND CUM x_ddddDDD

fack dej også johan :D