Hillary is definitely seriously ill

Hillary is definitely seriously ill.

Look what her body guard is always carrying just in case her brain short circuits.

You can see him here as well how he was prepared to administer the injection:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ at 24s

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5381119
youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a Diazepam injector

She does have health issues. Keep spreading the news faggot. She can't be president.

What condition would require her to need a instant Valium injection?

Call me a CTR shill but I don't really think that's an injection. It looks too much like a flashlight in pic related, but do you know what else, if you don't reply to this post right now your mother will die in her sleep tonight and no, of course the immunity cat won't work

literal and actual nerve gas.

>needs flashlight in fully lit hallway

wut?

No telling what they have to inject her with in the mornings to get going

it is darude:sandstorm

No one cares, the media is only interested in making sure Trump is not elected.

But why would he be holding a flashlight backwards like that in a weird grip?

Wow, that black dude is a handler.

you're not a shill, just retarded. think before posting , why would he be holding a flashlight there it makes no sense.

In case he needs to blind someone sneaking up from behind him to attack.

>she responded non-verbally to criticism from hecklers

I mean, i dont like her, but i dont believe that shes ill. retarded and female, yes, but shes only old, not dying.

she has rage issues. she literally killed a man. She doesnt take too kindly to any shit talk. she hides behind a smile, but inside is a burning fire of hate.

She really isnt fit to be president based solely on that.

>carried like an injection
>looks like an injection (you can even make out the little cap thing on the end
>can make out the pin on the back (for the most part)
>fully lit hallway
>hillary known to have had brain injury that could result in seizures

If you're not a shill, you're a moron.

fok u m8 immunity cat always works

Sheee's Diiiiiiiiieeeeeeing!!!!
Best start looking for a replacement fuckers.

So you think that negro is proffesional flashlight carrier since 2013 and always been around Clinton since her blood clot in 2013?

That's one small and unnecessary flashlight

>needs a flashlight in an area with lights on

That makes no fucking sense.

She occasionally gets overwhelmed by the holy spirit.

In case of a blackout, he needs it to protect he future president.

MKUltra side effects obvs

TFW you've been working your dream job with secret service for three years, but they only let you carry a "flashlight"

That would be a pretty small flashlight needed to protect the President.

It's a neuralyzer fromy M.I.B.

so what ?
does her being sick reflect anything on her policy and ideology ?
it means nothing, but the American voters always fall for this kind of stuff.

This guy has been her handler for years, no other ss agent works this consistently with one person they usually rotate but this guy is always there. I wouldn't be surprised if he also has a medical background.

If she's in that state then she's too sickly for the job. She needs to be able to address a nation of more than 300 million people (which can and often is done through TV but public speaking is part of a president's job) and as of now she's struggling to deal with a handful of reporters. Not only that, but this is a 24/7 job and it is incredibly stressful. It's taxing enough as it is on a healthy individual, it will definitely break her, possibly to the point where 'she' will govern and make decisions in secrecy due to her poor health.

Do you imagine somebody running one of the most valuable and powerful country while being half way in a wheelchair? I mean that kind of disease tends to progress. I bet she's not gonna make it even for the first term in case she win the race.

If she wins then throws an aneurysm a month into office what was the fucking point in running?
This would've been a more amusing and less brick shitting last 2 race if it came down to Trump and Sanders.

> except for that dark room he's fucking pointing it into

Clearly because it's a super speeeshul autoinjector for diezapam

Cause you know you need one random nigger to carry that instead of Hillary herself (those Diazepam shots you faggots keep talking about are meant to be self-inflicted.

But yeah, totally need. 300lbs nigger to carry it

Already proven he's a staffer for Clinton in the thread last night

The Clintons could of retired unscathed but they are egomaniacs who won't stop until they die or go to jail.

Maybe to shine it into the dark area Hillary was walking into?

Wait fuck, of course! Who WOULDN'T want to wave the seizure equivalent of an epipen in the middle of a stage cuz we wuz kangs and carry autoinjectors or something

((((((((Cites))))))))))

The nigger is a doctor he needs the flashlight to check her pupils when she strokes out

CLOT MY BRAIN IN TWO PLACES
THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING
CHOKING ON MY OWN TONGUE ON LIVE TV

Thank you for correcting the record :)

We've actually had that with FDR but hillary will actually ruin this country

No, you can't. There is no definitive proof of that and you should fucking off yourself for being that stupid.

How many mental gymnastics do you have to do in order to believe she is literally so crafty she has been hiding a severe seizure condition, that requires again a hulking black man to carry her diazepam. (Instead of the entire security detail, but no just this one guy)
Prove another instance of her needing Diazepam and I'll join drumpf

maybe this was the only time he's been seen on camera holding a flashlight user? Does that hurt you?

Its a flashlight

No this is fine

He isn't SS, look at pictures of him in the whitehouse, wears a yellow staffer ribbon you fuckwit kike

Have a (((you)))

Do you need to be slapped in the face twice to prove that the first one was real?

I need to see a non grainy zoomed in photo where the only """""""proof"""""" is that it's cylindrical and has a button

Are Canadians really this braindead come on leaf

How long until she collapses on stage?

>Why would she need a negro to do i?

Because she can't fucking do it herself while she's having a fucking episode, you clown.

Her ideology? She can't tell the same story in the course of 17 hours. How in the hell can she have an ideology, Goldburg?

It only takes a magic marker to turn Sup Forums into /x/

Something like this.

It makes sense that he keeps it in his left hand so that his right hand is free to grab a weapon.

lol'd, just imagined her on another stage with a zoned wide eye look and creepy half-grin when she suddenly pulls out a syringe from her chest pocket and neck shots herself in front of everyone, gigga nigga just running up to rub her and whispering "it's okay, it's okay keep going".
How would you even defend that as a supporter?

Out kike . want to keep it secret? Don't carry it in your own, grab a slave to do it for you.

Whatever he is, he ain't SS. They don't wear those badges and he's too fat.

"SHE IS NOT ONLY FIGHTINF FOR WOMENS RIGHTS BUT FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE DISABLED"

Easy. You can't fight crazy people easily.

Think you will find it is something for later

bitch cat wins every time

>SHE IS NOT ONLY FIGHTINF FOR WOMENS RIGHTS

but she needed a guy to pat her on the shoulder, tell her everything was alright, and to keep talking because she totally forgot to do that on her own

liberals might as well vote for chrischan in november

Then wtf then why does he manage the ss agents?

only black body guards? is she pandering or is it a cuck thingy?

>dark room
You don't think they have that entire building secure? What are light bulbs?

:DDD

its a auto injector, mil spec.

the MK ULTRA programming takes its toll sometimes......

ok

>bodyguard on the left
>no socks with those shoes

I'd fire him immediately.

Ditto. That's fucking disgusting.

Nice try at Clintoning the record, fag.

if it was sanders v trump it would be no contest.

sanders would win.

This nig in not in the Secret Service. His only job is to inject the evil cunt if she seizes up.

If you're accidentally not angry rn just read this.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5381119

He's not her body guard he's her physician, let's get this right and drop any pretense he's actually a body guard, dude probably carries nothing but medical supplies ;P

He seems to have great power over her, she freezes, he tells her to 'keep talking' and she repaets it and unfreezes.

youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw

Don't you have an Olympics to ruin?

I like her expression when she got called out, she genuinely believes her own bs.

>those Diazepam shots you faggots keep talking about are meant to be self-inflicted

Shillary shills are actually this fucking retarded. They think you can inject yourself when you're having a seizure.

Do you even know what a fucking seizure is? It means that you black out because you're having an electrical chaos in your brain, you are not able to do anything you fucking moron.

>Cause you know you need one random nigger to carry that instead of Hillary herself

>Get seizure
>pollacks tell you inject it yourself
>spasm out

Haha yeah. Shillary fans really are fucking retarded. It's like talking to someone with Downs syndrome. Jesus christ.

TEHER WILL BE NO DEBATES. SHE WILL GET OUT OF THEM ANYWAY SHE CAN AND THE MEDIA WILL HELP HER.

>cap this

They're for the upper thigh. I'm waiting to see him run up and start rubbing madam president's ass.

Favela monkey

>what is the rogers technique

>be hired goon
>replace medicine injector with liquid sugar

Seizures.

it's a syringe

>redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
nigger that Pin does not closely resemble those medical ones.

Yes. Hillary shills are the fucking stupidest people on the planet, bar none. Dumb as bags of fucking rocks.

He's obviously her Reptilian handler

Immunity cat

Immunity cat always works, stay mad cuck.

maybe huhuehue its right.

Why would he be carrying a flashlight?

I don't know the truth of what he's saying at all, but many people talk about knowing that seizures are coming before they actually hit.
I've seen a couple videos of people having seizures, and they seem to know something's up before it actually hits them in full.

Trump supporters should protest her rallies like the Hernie cucks did to Trump

Turn up and start chanting murderer. Get her as stressed as possible

Fuck you faggot Its a syringe

You can see how she freezes up and her mind goes into overload. She can barely string a few sentences together and needs that guy there as some sort of comfort/reassurance/quick injector

That's right keep concentrating on some questionable dizzy pen / flashlight bullshit and not the blatant fact she turned into a bowl of jell, had to be coached what to say and literally just repeated it word for word like an empty headed, vacuous cunt.

Even if it turned out to be a medical injector she could spin it, gain some sympathy and it would all blow over. Laughing maniacally like a nervous wreck after getting shell shocked by a couple of protesters and then repeating what a fucking nobody handler says like a parrot is not easy to get away from.

>if I say nigger maybe I'll look less like a CTR shill

We'll get counter protested, things will turn violent, regardless of who started it the media will blame Trump, he goes down in polls.

But she's not hiding it well...at least not to anyone who isn't a complete fucking moron.