Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I work at a top secret area at a base in NC. A special bunch of Nasty Girls.

We've just been briefed on something that scares the shit out of me. There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Every unit is being re-assigned multiple interpreters who speak Russian. Lower level units are being re-tested and I've heard directly that the tests and questions are specifically about whether they would be willing to detain, intern, and execute 'traitors to the Federal Government'.

I will post more proof (that keeps me safe) later on. I can share this much info because my brothers will not sell me out but too much might get our whole unit grounded and vanished.

I'm posting this from a restaurant wifi (yes, we have restaurants on base, staffed with civilians, and half of them stopped showing up for work. they're screening everyone extra hard now) on my thinkpad. Our issued toughbooks had a new web filter update pushed to them that blocks most social media, but all imageboards specifically. 4, 8, etc.

Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalguard.com/careers/special-forces
desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361/
tpwcorp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not even bothering to change Sup Forums to Sup Forums before reposting

(OP)

One other thing I can disclose:

All those UN MRAPS that people have seen being driven around are actually being delivered to US bases and repainted and retrofitted with gear that only makes sense if you're pacifying a civilian population. The UN "paint" is actually a heat shrink wrap that peels right off. They used to just be delivered "in the white" (origin of that term) wrapped in the protective wrap, but someone got the bright idea to add "UN" onto the wrap to distract people from where they are going.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

The original thread:

The second thread where anons tried to research the laptop model and spooky shit happened:

Why is the only existing photo of these laptops taken by a dog?

SOMEONE DECODE THIS

WHAT DOES "no Spanish" MEAN?!?!?

wtf i hate laptops now

bump

This again?

>implying Trump is a Russian agent

Off my board, shill

>NG
>secret
Dropped. Everyone knows people in the national guard are fat and have autism. Quit taking pictures of your faggot /k/ locker. You have a fursuit and an anime fuck pillow within arms reach as well as MLP toys you jacked off on.

1776 IS THE ANSWER TO 1984

was on here yesterday

I searched for this kind of gun locker for hours. Only ones like this are in military armories or police stations.

Also, we found that the OP of the original thread was referring to one of the only Special Forces bases in the national guard

Fayetteville?

Holy fuck this shit again??

Just embrace it. If you think it's fake, then boost it so hard that when the truth comes out everyone is so shamed that they never fall for a LARP again. If you don't think it's fake, boost it hard.

Has anyone been able to decode the code yet?

no numbers so its probably a cypher? and not hexidecimal ascii fuckery. no spanish could be a key...

thats all I got, im no crypto expert.

Here is why I believe this is possible

Russia today reported on 90% of ows

Russia reportedly wanted china to join them in shorting is economy during 2008 crash. China declined on us due to we were their number one customer.

Russia us relations have been escalating since 9/11

There seems a possibility of that Russia has been radicalizing our political parties to form ows and tea party

I could see this as an attempt by Russia to destabilize us so we are no longer a thorn in their side.

Also trump is quite chummy with Putin; what will happen if Donald trump loses. He already has said that the us election is rigged. Could this be a tipping point to cause riots and possibly a civil war? Especially if conservatives are convinced that Hillary will take their guns?

I haven't seen a more toxic us politics in my life and at some point something is going to give. Just when?

You can buy these on the market. You're stupid if you buy this copypasta faggot shit.
>sup Sup Forums
>NG
>SF
A simple Wikipedia research would help. The fucking cuck can't even post on the correct board. NG doesn't get any secret missions, everyone from the lowest to the highest echelon know NG is full of literal retards.
Source t. Jade helm 16 agent

>You can buy these on the market

Show me then. Show me the same locker, faggot.

>NG
>SF
>A simple Wikipedia research would help.

Yes it would have helped you not out yourself as a paid CTR shill.

nationalguard.com/careers/special-forces

Chekt & rekt

Aw the shill is retarded

>boost it
Just neck yourself already, shill

Yes yes I see you guys got the memo to accuse other posters of being "shills" like yourselves.

You got owned, now just slink away

>destroying Pentium 4 laptops

gee, i wonder why.

Hey Sup Forums

Ex Army fag here. OP is a jackass. Don't listen to him.

>sandy hook thread
>suddenly lots of people show up who knew relatives of those shot
>NG SF user thread
>suddenly everyone is prior service or active duty

really activates those neurons

You tried this trolling attempt yesterday. Go outside and do something productive with your time.

Don't believe me then I don't give a shit. However I can tell you some absolute facts that you can confirm with your own eyes from OP pic

>AR15 not M4 in picture. No SOCOM units are issued that shitty sight. Also - weapon has no 3 round burst
>The PPE in the picture is also not issued. That is a cheap surplus store knock off gas mask
>No IOTV looks like the one in the bottom right. The camouflage is also incorrect for Army and USMC.
>Fort Bragg does have a secret area but it is staffed solely with CAG and there are no national guard there.

So there's that.

This isn't the OP of that thread. OP of that thread would be posting fresh pics of the armory.

Military wouldn't do any shit like this. They swore an oath to the people that the constitution is to be upheld. They aren't this fucking dumb.

But if it is, throw a coup user.

>That is a cheap surplus store knock off gas mask

M40s are cheap knockoffs?

News to me

Someone's never played MOPP IV Basketball

hillary obv.
Make trump look like a commie
Make hill look like patriot
hill wins
"invasion"
"ww3"
New gov't

Also his weapon is on fire. What a shitbag

Yawn this again.

Please present new info not this stale pasta.

>boost it
Why? Why not just say bump and not look like some summerfag trying to fit in by butchering commonplace lingo?
>boost it
>boost

>Russia is the bad guy
>RUSSIA is the EVIL
>OY VEY CANT YOU SEE RUSSIA IS THE EVIL YOU FAYGELAS

nise try noseborg, we are wise to your Red Sea ways and now we get ready to put the squeeze on some matzo balls

this whole site has become repost shit

Nipponbro can you confirm that the NG user is legit? Blessings of whale meat and schoolgirls on you.

Yes, I can confirm that he is a legitimate LARPing faggot of truly immense proportions.

Oh, you're an american or a proxy

Sad!

>Sup Forums

Why were you asking me to confirm some "national guardsman" if you weren't assuming that I was a US military guy?

gtfo fgt russia is 2 poor to do shit fgt

Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for shit to go fucking ham like this?

Bring it on.

Gives out tips on what civilians should do. Buy weapons?

post more pics, what kind of wire rack setup do you got? what's that poster in the back?

This is fake you fucking retards

Jesus I swear brits are the last bastion of common sense on this earth

Russia is no less evil then we are or even your country. we all have sins. However they are are historic enemy and there seems to be an adversarial relationship. With the increase of posturing I am really concerned

wew lad, starting my training to become volonteer ayyyy, show me some good property i can "confiscate" pls, west coast, seattle is ok i think.

Russia is not your historic enemy. Communists are your historic enemy. Guess who you've let inside the gates? WAKE UP! It's later than you think.

>Trump chummy with Putin
Putin sees Trump as weak and expendable. He wants Trump to win because he knows he could probably get the upper hand in a negotiation. Love him or hate him deep down you know this to be true, Trump doesn't really have a deep understanding of foreign affairs other than what he sees on the news. He will talk a big game but end up on his knees sucking Putins dick to prevent ww3
>inb4 Clinton shill
Not voting for her

And "Communists" includes all Marxists and particularly those of the cultural variety. You are in deeper shit than the rooskies on that one in the current year!

Camo gear is reallllllllly gonna help you fend off those ruskis. The moment they spot that camo on your back theyll crawl right back where they came from.

Lmaoooo. on a serious note you're probably gonna be one of those autistics shitheads who's gonna be the first killed or caught as a prisoner without ever getting to see that dramatic hero war scene that you play in your head every day of your life. Now, put away the toys and go back to jerking your dick off and let the real men worry about this country.

Lol lookup spacesaver dumb fuck. You can also find these lockers at surplus stores. I can easily get these from quartermasters and units disbanding. Then turn around and sell it. You fucking /k/ fucks are retarded. Go ahead and eat this retards shit up. You're just autistic as OP. If you really think the NG would get tasked for something secret you're stupid as fuck. SF NG wouldn't even get handed something like this, this only solidifies my point you don't know shit.

I know its late. I am reminded of the fall of rome

Putin and Bush got along great because they could come to a gentleman's agreement not to fuck with one another. And acting as gentlemen is something that obongo and clitknot are clearly unable to do
Trump, he can probably work something out.

any "militia" needs artilllery volunteers?

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361/

Nope, not the same.

Show me a link or a pic, until then, get out shill

here's your .03 cents

The difference is, as stupid as Bush was made out to be (and was at times), he actually understood foreign affairs and knew when not to speak. Trump has no filter

>desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361/

Linking us to a repost of the original, why?

The original thread:

The second thread where anons tried to research the laptop model and spooky shit happened:

>it's a I'm voting 3rd party so I can look down on everyone else when the next president doesn't save the world post

Might as well just not vote fag got.

>inb4 I'm actually voting Trump

Nobody cares faggot, the only people worse then 3rd party voters are the virtue signalling cunts who have to let everyone know that they are voting main party but "holding their nose" while they do it.

Stay in russia please

Russia has never been a particular friend of the USA but the two nations can coexist if they recognize their true mutual enemies.
Unlike the USSR, the USA has no fundamental reason to ideologically oppose the nation of Russia

If Trump really had no filter like he pretends to have no filter, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere in the business world.

Ivan, are you volunteering to operate the artillery or to be the artillery?

Hopefully burgers can figure it out on their own this time.

This is cool and all but I was awake last night so yeah, this pasta is already stale

cascadian people republic is calling sry)0

france bringing the bants

you're more than welcome here in Oregon Ivan!!

I'm sure that the government has my best intentions in mind when they deci

Go back to /mlp/ retard. If it isn't made by spacesaver then OP isn't who he says he is. Military contracts space saver for arms room storage. If the "sup Sup Forums" didn't convince that this is copypasta, nothing will. Not to mention this retards gear is outdated.

This is fucking Sup Forums, I dont come here to read autism tier happening threads.

Maybe it's a reference to "No Russian"

Theres literally nothing wrong with green men

>blahblahjewblah
tl;dr
sage

>LOOK! I HAVE 4 KEYS!!!!!

Fuck off.

Mexicans will commit false flag atrocities and pass it off as the work of Americans?

Those are high end security keys

Trump is not bush. Trump is a narcissist baby and wants it his way all the time.

Yes, please. Might actually get a decent war in our lifetimes.

tpwcorp.com/

"no spanish"

What did he mean by this?

Also why are bitcoin miners so horny about the tpw p4-15

If you type that key sequence into a cryllic keyboard you get
цcыбнышхцпcш хдхли!кeяи

Which is apparently complete and utter gibberish.

>Those are high end Security Keys.

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT. LOOK I'VE GOT ONE TOO. AND I'VE GOT HIGHLY SECRET INTEL ABOUT THIS AS WELL.

My area commander told me something that I found to be really shocking, left me quite disturbed actually. I'll never forget it, he looked me dead in the eye and said "OP is a faggot."

Chilling.

The tpw corp website is in spanish.

I dont fucking know if its related.

won't lie, i just lost

I've got one of those for my bicycle

Don't bother, these faggots will just say you're shilling. Sage in all fields.

Theres no such thing as "speznaz" - its general term meaning "special forces" and encompasses dozens of differently operating and under different command forces - from counter terrorist forces, VDV paratroopers, intellegent service diversants to police special forces or even Tax Police special forces.

At best, only forces in RF that could be used like what you imply would be VDV and fast reaction forces - theres nothing "covert" about them though, both are pure military forces for rapid assault. And the actual covert forces that could be used to infiltrate and operate covertly on foreign land are not nummerous enougth to make any big difference and are designed for single strike and disappear actions.

And that aside, any plans of hostile action on US soil - regardless of chances of negative outcome, would be a suicide like and taking such risk unless forced to by circumstances of say unavoidable war - no one would even think about. Putin is smart not to get into trap of getting involved in your own political mess.

So this roleplaying post is bullshit. Then again, IF civil war was to start in US, we might take party - but surely not in any open form (at best intellegence and material support): not until US military still even partly is in operational state and there is risk of nucklear retaliation or desperation act.

It looks really dirty, how the US nowadays tries to use our name in your politics. Its worse than some retards in EU actually thinking we`d want to conquer them - a scary representation of insanity and how misconception and ignorance can lead to irreversible harmful events and policies.

>having a webcam pointing directly at you
>living in CCTV UK
>posting on jew maymay board

I unplug it when I'm not using it. Just have it to video chat with overseas family.

I stopped reading after the first sentence.

I wonder why these shills are trying to hard

>damage control

The problem (aside from the language and alphabet barriers) is that despite the Cold War ending over 20 years ago our politicians haven't changed.
The US is still dominated by Bushes and Clintons and a whole slew of congressmen in their dotage who can't think of the world in any other way than "Russia bad goi"
Until we start to cycle out the Cold Warriors for people who don't have anti-Russian bias Russia and Putin will still be the easy scape goat for the villain in our politics.

>doesn't know foreign affairs
He's the head of a multinational company that deals daily with world politics.
Nice try, but you are still an obvious shill

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

You and your script are going to get those proxies banned again.

ALSO SOMEONE HAS TPW LAPTOPS IN Sup Forums