Post Spider-Man suffering

Post Spider-Man suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fySfcuXv5JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like to imagine the symbiote is basically Pete's jealous ex girlfriend who's trying to get back at him.

Venom is pretty fickle

House of M was like a goldmine

The symbiote has had a real rough time when it came to relationships. Everyone is just using it and it knows it. It just has a weird obsession with Peter, even making its hosts dress up like him.

so...he had another host for a second, and went back to flash?

He went back to Eddie Brock, who was Anti-Venom at the time.
There was a pandemic where people were turning into giant spider monsters and Anti-Venom was the only one who could cure them but Venom taking over Brock would destroy the cure.

He repossessed Eddie, but Flash realized it'd get rid of Eddie's Anti-Venom antibodies, so he begged the symbiote to come back before all of Eddie's antibodies were gone.

He was trying to go back to Brock.

Peter making amends with it and/or using it again for a while is a plot I'm surprised Marvel haven't gone with yet.

Does Web of Shadows count?

Nah. In WoS he was trying to use it, thinking it won't affect him.

>It just has a weird obsession with Peter, even making its hosts dress up like him.

I would love for them to make Venom actually act like Pete's jilted ex-girlfriend.

You don't. You know Marvel doesn't do rape storylines well and they so love writing their rape storylines.

I miss MJ.
Fuck dan slut.

I'd like Venom to become Peter's jilted ex-girlfriend by merging with MJ. Bonus points if the duo somehow know about One More Day.

I kinda like the idea of Venom provoking Peter by telling him that she thinks Venom was a better fuck than Pete ever was.

>what

He likes to be cucked user.

>Convinces Eddie to break into Pete's house.
>Venom thinks it's to kill Parker.
>No, they just steal a list of contact information
>Eddie gets super confused.
>The next day random people like Charlie ans Carol are getting anonymous threats to stay the hell away from Peter.

In reality Symbiote-tan was using Eddie to try and get back with Peter.

Whoa, she's fucking jaded.

Brock really hates that fucking Symbiote. He's literally crying. lol

I remember another one where he jumped out the window in an attempt to kill himself rather than let it catch him.
Then they got back together anyway and he apologized.

Spidey's ex is so crazy he'd Eddie would rather kill himself then hook up with her again.

So... Just any random screenshot of spider-man?

youtube.com/watch?v=fySfcuXv5JQ

Probably not, just really fucking tired.

What if the Symbiote instead arranged a girls night out just to complain about Peter with the rest of his exes?

Does that mean it would shapeshift Flash into a girl for the duration of the night?

Someone in this thread had to have reported that video. lol. What're the odds of it getting wiped as soon as it was posted here?

Would the symbiote suck Peter's cock if he asked it to out of the blue?

I removed it because it was poorly edited.

It's like 4 in the morning. Lady's allowed.

What was it?

It was just bunch of pictures of Peter suffering while Roundabout was playing. Might upload it again sometime.

Probably

What I never liked about JMS's run. Religious overtones out the wazoo.

>First loves breaks up with you
>Start dating asshole coworker to make him jealous
>He says he wants you back
>Just wanted to break the two of you up
>Have kids
>Kids are shit
>Possessed by demon
>Have demon-clone kid
>best kid despite demon
>drugged to hell and back
>some cripple's forced unto you
>stockholm syndrome
>even then he lets you be brainwashed by some weird cult

Green Goblin you are just plain evil. Not cool. I hope Gwen snaps your neck, you green dick! It probably won't happen though with all this minority diversity in Marvel crap. Goblin will probably be a recast to a little chinese boy, and gwen will be a Native American, so it wont really matter.

Fuck off Green Goblin.

>religion is bad
You dropped this

1. That's not JMS's run
2. What's wrong with religious overtones? Its not like the writer is actually trying to sell you on God, just using the idea of religion in the story.
3. The pic you're referencing seems closer to Dystheism which, in a Christian context, is generally a view only held by nonreligious people.

That's JMS' run.

I'll do you one better, OP.

Here's some post- and pre-Spider-Man suffering.

Just post any page from Sins Past
Or storytime the whole thing and call it a night

>someone else remembers that shit
Fucking terrifying.

>best kid despite demon
I was gonna call you a shit for forgetting about Toxin, but he'd be a grandchild.