Be honest first worlders of Sup Forums, would you move to America if Trump let us move there freely?

Be honest first worlders of Sup Forums, would you move to America if Trump let us move there freely?

OP here, yes. I live in Oslo there are so many poles and somalians here that it feels like Mogadishu, Malmo or some depressing soviet era city in eastern poland. Also, the return to education is literally negative, I finished medical school last year and carpenters earn more than me. the nurses are either male, eastern european or old and i haven't fugged a single nurse yet

A lot of doctors move to USA from Canada too. Higher pay and less tax.

i'll live rent free anywhere

>starts a thread
>refers to himself as OP
no shit

Meh I will not just adandon my family and start a new life in a land that I don't have any connection to. In your case OP you can try to work somewhere else than Oslo. Move out into the districts. If you move to America you also have the risk of working with a lot of niggers and spics, plus the women over there are unironically more overweight and less attractive on average.

totally, anything to keep me away from this shittole region

Don't even think about America if you can't live with foreigners. Just move from Oslo to another place in Norway.

absolutely. God Bless U S of A

oh snap, only for first worlder. k my bad

No.

No

america is an absolute shithole, no way

chicago alone with 2 million people has more homicides than the entire UK in a year, america is a third world shithole

No

Only for cheap booze

I hope faggot like op moves, also no

I welcome you all with open arms. Just stay away from the cities. There are a few "nice" cities left. The medium sized cities are your best bet. Stay away from the coasts or deep south. Stay north or midwest. Stay away from most cities, or look at the statistical makeup of the city first. Even the worst city in the US has "bad" areas and "good" areas, but I wouldn't raise a family in one.

Good luck brothers.

Only reason I would move to America is if I had a very lucrative job offer there. Otherwise there is no reason to downgrade my lifestyle.

No, because what I love about America exists in places where there are no jobs, so it is pointless.

Jobs only exists in the shittiest parts of America.

Unless your lifestyle choices require long hours of sitting in hospital waiting rooms or cheap hormone replacement pills you're missing out.

Branson Missouri is a good starting point for young foreigners looking to get their foot in the door. It's seasonal work in the summer where they hire any fucking body they can. Usually a lot of eastern Europeans that come in for work and party every weekend with the locals. Someone should make a movie about it, it's wild.

>Jobs only exists in the shittiest parts of America.
not really

The truth is if I was rich as fuck I'd probably one property there, but America just seems really shit for the average man or woman. Zero appeal living there unless you're a millionaire.

No way

i don't have any problems with foreigners retard, but you kinda expect people to speak english or norwegian. literally half of oslo are unable to do so, but everybody in america do at least speak english

i'd movie to brooklyn tomorrow and use my lab coat to acquire a qt jew gf with curly jew hair and i'd berry my face in her soft jew titties everyday :3

No really, no. For that I would go looking for work in France or Italy, I can't really live very far from the med.

I wouldn't move to USA even I I'm living here
But Canada in the other hand...

Yes.

Why would you move to a non-white country?

>Sup Forums
>OP here
OP has brain damage.

There is no longer any doubt.

The democrats are enemies of the republic. Their contempt for justice and the American people is blatantly obvious. The extreme prejudice and disregard of the FISA memo, a memo that apparently spells out abuse of the strongest of government powers. Treasonous abuses of power, Democrats Refuse to even look at the memo. Refuse, balk at attempts to release the memo. They would love to hide all wrong doing. If they were in power they probably could. This should scare everyone. By all accounts this makes Watergate look pedestrian. Ironically it comes at the same time as the Washington Post movie regarding Watergate. A movie meant to sneer at Donald Trump. To pump up the importance of Media to the Republic. Now the ideals of that movie and those who made it are in stark contrast of the reality of the current situation. Where is the media? How sad it is that the media complicit in obvious lies, can still stand behind those lies. Even further demonstrating contempt for Americans is the Shutdown of the government.

Democrats have forced a shutdown, to protect illegal immigrants. And behind the moral ground stranding lies the truth. They worship illegal immigrants because they want to usher in our replacements. To create a new voter electorate to derive power from. They view average Americans from "fly over States" as there enemy. A barrier to their unopposed rule. They wish to rule because they think they know better then the little people. They believe they get in the way from there perfect society. A society where they the rulers define perfection, and demand compliance to make things “perfect”. This is the pinnacle of Un-American. This is the Democrats. This is another form of their treason. It deserves that dirty word. It is not used for the sake of Drama alone

We almost were subjected to this tyranny. Behind the memo are the actual miss-deeds of the previous administration. MORE treason and corruption.. Protected by the elite arm of desirous elites known as the Media. We should be concerned. We should have fear. Pretending that it's just politics as normal is in-congruent with reality. Democrats and the Media wish to use beguilement, lies, and corruption to rule us. To fundamentally change us in a literal sense. We can't stand for this. This is a battle of freedom and survival.

I pray to God Trump Saved us.

MAGA

This is the best advise you could get. I live in LA and its a shithole in certain areas