I'm depressed. I feel like I'm the only person who can see through all this blatant propaganda and corruption...

I'm depressed. I feel like I'm the only person who can see through all this blatant propaganda and corruption. I feel like everyone else is brainwashed.

It's all rigged for Clinton to win, it's so obvious that I don't know how people don't see it. And at this point, I don't know what it'll take for people to see it.

If there's going to be a civil war, I say bring it on.
Fuck this shit. I feel like a crazy person.

congrats on growing up

Honestly would it make that much of a difference to your personal life if Hillary won? Not really.

Politics matter on a bigger scale but you don't always have to be aware of such things. They are beyond your humble reach and therefore you should not worry.

That's the thing really. I can't figure out why it bothers me so much.

No one will help you, soon you will feel nothing.
This is normal

>Honestly would it make that much of a difference to your personal life if Hillary won? Not really.
Yes, you shill, fuck off.

This. Been depressed about the economy, society and my country for the past few months. I can feel myself approaching completely numbness.

You give others too little credit. A lot of people know but they spend time focusing on other things because it is easier to enjoy life that way.

Jesusfuckingchrist go tell that to people in Lybia and Syria.

Same. I'm not even voting Trump, because I know he's predestined to lose

This is WORTHLESS PEASANT TALK.

Learn how to make money and crush these jewish pieces of garbage yourself. Stop being a fucking coward. You retarded britbong.

>Implying Im not solely reliant on anger to keep me going at this stage in my life.
>If I didnt use rage as a fuel I probably wouldnt even get out of bed anymore.

Whether or not it affects me personally is no excuse to not care about how it effects the world. Die.

Now you see how the rest of the world view americans

Predestination is horseshit. Vote Trump. Save America.

>WW3 won't change a thing about your life goy
>don't worry about it

you become depressed at first, but acceptance comes later. then you start to take care of yourself. you find a woman, start a family, get a good job, take care of yourself. you build your life rather than watching everyone else tear themselves apart.

feels good man, fuck the sheep

How long does it take to get to that point? I've been trying to get in shape, but can't find the motivation or generate the discipline needed.

> I'm the only person who can see

No you are delusional and probably retarded.

>Hillary clinton will get elected
>the united states will continue to over stretch its empire and meddle in the affairs of africa and the middle east along with the help of israel
>this will cause more civil wars and destabilization
>more refugees will pour into europe
>the 2nd world nations such as balkan region will collapse
>South Africa Balkanizes
>possible civil war
>more refugees pour into western Europe
>government becomes increasingly radical left wing
>civil conflicts between people who consider themselves nationalists, anarchists, and those who fight for the left wing government
>NATO severely weakens
>Clinton administration pours more money into NATO
>Clinton pours more money into social welfare programs, has more immigration from the 3rd world occur, and raises taxes
>1st class and maybe upper 2nd class americans leave the country or invest their money elsewhere
>america falls financially
>after a decade of western sanctions and nationalists tensions who ever in next in line for power of putin's regime decides to invade western Europe
>NATO front line countries such as Poland and the Baltics can't hold them off
>western Europe's military is too busy dealing with the civil problems at home to fight the russian war bear
>USA formally declares war on Russia and its allies
>WW3 ensues

Depends. How old are you?

It's always darkest before the Don.

Don't give up, OP.

Once you realize that life is just a joke, that we probably don't matter at all, that all religions are probably pointless, that all this crap that they've been shoving down our necks (become successfull corpo-drone, earn money, buy fast cars) is stupid and full of shit, then you will know what you want to do, because you finally stopped listening to others, and started listening to yourself

I started going to the gym to push my body to the max and also learning german, just to read Mein Kampf in original

feels kinda good, man

>I'm depressed. I feel like I'm the only person who can see through all this blatant propaganda and corruption. I feel like everyone else is brainwashed.

The same feeling, but I live in another country.

OP stop fucking around and being a pussy, become a cop or switch whatever trade you have around and devote some time to fucking over liberals and commies.

You can always go all Dexter and remove as many as you can from this Earth in secret.

What will happen, will happen. Knowing you can do nothing to avert it, begin planning to capitalize on it. Do not waste energy feeling anxious or depressed about that which you can not change.

Out of chaos will come order. Through strength of will, you might be able to shape the new order.

>Honestly would it make that much of a difference to your personal life if Hillary won?

I don't know user, Hillary gives me an uneasy feeling. She's actually illuminati tier. I feel like a presidency with her will create a great decline of freedom, like I'm going to end up in some oppressive dystopia straight out of a science fiction novel.

And personal effects aside, I don't want the white race to vanish. If that happens, who will accomplish interstellar space travel? We'll just die off on this planet, that'll be a bummer

I don't want my country flooded with rapefugees, my taxes raised, my jobs taken away with TPP, losing my freedom of speech and right to bear arms, or be involved in WW3.

>Poland
>Pronazi

You have to go back.

It took me until ~23 years old.

I'm turning 27 this year and have two kids now. Working in finance making that Berg money. Gonna get out of this game once I have my own land and enough savings.

OP, let me help you.

AMERICA is rigged. This election isn't the first one that was rigged for some reason...Kennedy probably lost Illinois in 1960, but the Mafia/Daley machine helped him. It's been tons of propaganda filling heads since...oh...I believe 1828, when the public was turned against South Carolina and the nullificationists. Ever since, it's just been a slow downhill slide. It's speeding up more and more...World War Two was the accelerator and the wall is closer and closer.

Just RELAX. Enjoy the ride. Have fun watching. Your kind...my kind...always come back. The Hindus are right: it's all cyclic, man. Kali Yuga is in full swing...but it won't last forever.

It will matter to my life when she starts all those fucking wars and kill millions more people

>he's still bluepilled about our history
lurk moar

anyway whatever man, 3 of my great grandparents were in german army, Slask tutaj

>tfw you will never have a cabin and a plot of land

WWI did not exist, it was a meme.

>Admit to be cuck german
>Live in Poland

Are you retarted?

It's the principle of it all.

Hillary would be nothing more than 4 more years of mainstream alt-left dribble, globalism, and Middle East shenanigans. Let her be president and you tell the world "I like this! Let's keep going!"

Would Trump be even worse than that? The left think so, but regardless of if they're right, a Trump president is a big "fuck you" to the status quo. It would be your vote telling the world "Hey! I see what your doing and I don't like it!"

It's all about the principle of it.

Jesus, you are one stupid fuck.

>If Clinton gets elected, it probably means civil war
>If Trump gets elected, it probably means civil war
>If you don't prepared for civil war and civil war happens, you're in the same boat as almost everyone else, helpless and useless and at the mercy of the strongest gang on the block.
>If you prepare for civil war and civil war doesn't happen, you've gained skills and equipment that improve your odds in emergencies

All teenagers feel special and unique. It dissapear when you grow old

Record status:
>[X] Corrected
>[ ] Not corrected

just turned 22

Screen capped. Will post this if right

It's the condescension.
>They are beyond your humble reach and therefore you should not worry.
This is the elitist attitude that leads to the day of the rope. When the top get so arrogant that they don't even bother to hide their dirty laundry, it's time for a change of regime

you're not alone

There will be no civil war if trump is elected.

>I feel like a crazy person.
Because you are, like everybody else, running around confused, tortured by your own thoughts. The only way to find peace is to drop the world and become an island unto yourself.

>t. Ignorance is bliss

Ab is Gas Anglo

I feel like I already have

Government policy and politics DIRECTLY affects your day to day life and if you think otherwise you must be fucking 19 and still living with your parents. You realise that London being a minority Briton city is completely to do with immigration policies right? Everything that occurs politically in our country impacts us short and long term.

- Sincerely yours, the Ministry of Truth.

>slave in a factory
>work out
>walk dog
>listen to music as often as possible
>repeat.