BLEEDING COOL SDCC DCTV RUMORS

>Kathy/Kate Kane and her alter ego, Batwoman, will appear on Supergirl as a recurring role. She will be Maggie Sawyer’s ex, whose adventures as Batwoman occasionally take her to National City. Barbara Gordon will also appear as Oracle (mostly so as not to have Batwoman AND Batgirl). Babs will develop a strong friendship with Kara, Supergirl. The Oracle/Batwoman relationship is being modeled after the original Chuck Dixon Era Birds Of Prey, but with Kathy/Kate as the operative instead of Dinah.

>Batman himself is still tied to the Gotham deal at Fox, but Fox has been approached to share the character for a fee. It would likely only be economically feasible if an actor playing Bruce Wayne and Batman were made a series regular across the whole network to defer the licensing costs to Fox. Fox obtained the Batman and Gotham TV rights as part of a deal that included giving Warner Bros the go ahead to release Batman ’66 on DVD. Even if Gotham were to end, they would retain rights as long as the DVDs were being sold.

>John Wesley Shipp will be the third actor who will become a series regular across the whole CW DC Universe, after Wentworth Miller and John Barrowman. He will (obviously) be playing Jay Garrick, not Henry Allen.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/07/18/big-honking-san-diego-rumours-for-dc-tv-supergirl-batwoman-oracle-constantine-and-john-wesley-shipp-sdcc-comic-con/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Matt Ryan could get a similar deal as the network tests the streaming audience of Constantine as well as his appearances on the network this upcoming season. The Vampire Diaries is ending after this season and the network wants to keep Fridays as their horror night, probably pairing a Constantine-led series with workhorse Supernatural, which gets decent ratings whatever time slot it is moved to. iZombie is also seen as strong enough to lead Fridays with Supernatural if need be.

bleedingcool.com/2016/07/18/big-honking-san-diego-rumours-for-dc-tv-supergirl-batwoman-oracle-constantine-and-john-wesley-shipp-sdcc-comic-con/

Just to good to be true.

>Supergirl
>Martian Manhunter
>Superman
>Batwoman
>Oracle

I think I like Earth-S better than Earth-1

This
I don't want to believe that only to realise it's wrong, it sounds too perfect

Please be true

That sounds too good to be true for Supergirl, though I guess it makes sense if they're losing Wynn's actor in the move?

>it's a Bleeding Cool plays with our hearts only to later crush them episode

also maggie sawyer was recently cast on supergirl

>Batwoman and Oracle for Supergirl
>effectively meaning the two of them for DCCW

yeah no

I'm not buying this for a second.

Has BC made any other predictions about CW stuff?

Also, Jay Garrick as a "universe" regular makes no sense. He only has ties to Flash and *maybe* Legends (due to JSA). But not Arrow at all, which would make it a stretch.

At least it's a change from "Arrow's cast and crew make promises about the show only to shit the bed 3 episodes in" season

John Barrowman makes no sense as a universe regular either, but here we are

First off, Batwoman sucks and replaced Huntress for no good reason. Second, Constantine should be on a network like AMC to do any justice

Now he can appear in other people's secret bases on a constant basis!

But Barrowman is/was a Ra's al Ghul type of figure. As a purveyor of knowledge and secrets, it'd make sense for him to show up everywhere and be an annoying cunt. Plus, I think(?) he knows Barry is the Flash; and certainly, his knowledge of past stuff will come in handy to the fuckwits that make of the Legends of Tomorrow team.

Jay Garrick -- that is, Earth-3 Jay Garrick -- makes little sense in that regard. I mean, maybe for the following season (2017-18), he could be a regular. But right now, he has no ties to anyone except Barry.

He makes more sense desu, Ras al Ghul could do any number of things that would draw the ire of heroes other than GA. Similarly, Captain Cold could just steal something in Star City or National City.

I want his Merlyn to show up in the Batcave only to have his robot hand cut off by the multiverse's most arrogant twelve year old with a katana and animal menagerie.

So how will Felicity upstage Batwoman?

Watch several earths get merged because of Barry's time fuckery and the fixing of that fuckery.

Bullshit, they barely can use Superman now, they aren't going to bring an actual Batchar.
...also that woud kill my Alex/Maggie shipping...

Wait, Winn is gone?
FUCK YEEEAAAAHHH

Maggie and Kate are broken up and living in different cities

Alex could still date Maggie, with love triangle drama

oh wow thanks! I'll put these right next to my "Sean Bean and Eva Green are Ares and Circe in the Wonder Woman movie" rumor

>Citation needed

>Batwoman

MOTHER OF SWEET FUCKING GOD. PLEASE CAST CHRISTINA HENDRICKS.. Also give us Miss Martian.

Sean Bean makes sense for Ares
He already played Odysseus and Zeus

Miss Martian is going to appear eventually since they've already established her uncle and white martians.

I'm going to choose to believe these because I have nothing else to keep me going.

Also the possibility of Babs blowing Felicity the fuck out is fucking incredible

>tfw want to be hyped but Rich is going to destroy my dreams once again.

Kinda disappointed. What about our queen Felicity?

So, Felicity is gonna be Batman, right?

>Another nuke situation
>Babs stops it without breaking a sweat
>Felicity kills herself thinking about how her incompetence killed thousands

Please

It's bullshit. Bleeding Cool's track record with DCTV scoops is awful. Remember the 12 ARROW teases from season 3?

If it's true it's all good news.

I would be very surprised if EBR was allowed any screen time on any of the other shows at this point, even during the big crossovers.

Arrow has been unofficially sequestered from the other the shows.

Source?

His dreams.

There's been a distinct lack of hype compared to the other three shows. I'm not going to profess insider knowledge, but it's a bit jarring when the biggest name Arrow gets this season is Mad Dog.

When has Arrow ever gotten big names? Other than Green Arrow-related characters, the only characters who aren't D-listers are Deathstroke and the Atom.

Oh, and Ras of course.

Huntress, two Black Canaries, Constantine, The Flash, Suicide Squad...

I get what you're saying, but this feels different. There's no embargo anymore, just Johns.

What's Cumberpatch doing there?

>There's no embargo anymore

Yes, there is.

>[Citation Needed]

>fox has batman for as long as they sell the batman 66 dvds

holy shit

I was just just speculating. Seems like they're playing coy on who will/won't be back for good.

Johns basically did shit on Arrow. Makes you wonder.

>Makes you wonder.
Nah, I'd shit on Arrow to given a chance.

>get hype as fuck for all of these
>Bleeding Cool
god dammit

Don't scare me like that

I'll give you Huntress and the Squad. Black Canary is canonically involved with GA. Constantine was a crossover. Flash was setting up his own show.

I want this so hard. Time erase felicishit pls

>He will (obviously) be playing Jay Garrick, not Henry Allen.

Eh It'd have been cool to find out Henry had a history of working with Rip and maybe had a hand in making the lighting strike his son.

Why? That wouldn't make sense.

but "bleeding cool" and "rumors" are both literally in the title

it's your fault for not reading

not watching until felicity dies

Well Felicity is like two universes away from Supergirl's universe...just sayin'

This thread isn't exclusive to Supergirl. It has an Arrow thumbnail ffs

so never

100% fabricated click bait from the Bleeding Fool. If you send them a "scoop" they will post it as fact for clicks. I know. This morning I sent him this made up scoop which his dumb ass posted as truth. It's fun to screw with Rich.

Nah, she has a thing for Lord.

Nah, Lord is not only a murderer but one that really, really spend most of the season wanting to kill Kara.
It literally makes zero sense for a character like Alex that not only really loves her sister but that also was pretty much indoctrinated into protecting her at all cost to end up having a romance with him...oh wait i forgot this is going to be on the CW, carry on then...

He's never really liked Ollie. Honestly I think he likes GA less than Batman, which is saying something.

I get the feeling they no longer want Arrow to be the anchor show the spin off from anymore. Now that they know the real cash cows are Flash and soon to be Supergirl. They know the show's best days (and therefore spinoff potential) are behind them. Which is sort of unfortunate since Arrow was got me into all the other shows, and I do still have a fondness for Ollie/Diggle/Roy/Thea etc.

Please, please, please, please...

I don't believe you. Make up a scoop and post it here. Send it to them and when it is reported make a thread with the article and a cap of the post with the fake story you plan.

>This morning I sent him this made up scoop
prove it

Objectively best Earth, it just happens to host a terrible show.

You cannot logically have Batwoman and Oracle in the CWverse without Batman already existing. If Batman eventually shows up, please give him a good costume. None of that all black armor bullshit. A grey and black suit would be great as well as ears that are not ridiculously long. We finally got a great batsuit in the movies. Don't want the TV shows fucking it up.

>Batwoman on Supergirl

That's fucking cool.

So Supergirl can get Barry if they fork over the money to Fox.
>Batman
>Superman coming
>Martian Manhunter already
>Flash crossover coming
>Green Arrow crossover coming

Hell that's 5 members for a tv Justice League.

>Gray and black
>Not gray and blue with trunks
Kill yourself

vandal savage said that he killed batman and superman in legends of tomorrow

I don't think he was actually talking about them, he was just being poetic.

Johns loves Green Arrow, the character. He only shat on Arrow because Guggenheim fucked the Oliver-Dinah relationship.

Also, now that Johns is in charge, I cant wait for "Death of Felicity"

He also wrote for Arrow's first two seasons.

Pictured: Willa, and gays

Exactly

I still dont get what they even mean by saying "universe regular". Like they split time between all the shows but dont have a fixed long term role in any one show?

That's my guess too.

Can we just all take a step back and realize that in our lifetime, we will watch a four-show crossover between not-Superman, not-Batman, the Flash and the Superfriends?

I never though this day would come.

This is gold. It's also something they would say.

There's one more page. Injustice threads are always fun

>PLEASE CAST CHRISTINA HENDRICKS..
She could really look fine in a skintight suit?

It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that there isn't enough love for Olicity in your comments. Try re-posting your comments with something more Olicity-positive in it... something along the lines of 'olicity is love', 'felicity

Imagine!
>Felicity gets recruited into LoT
>Now Felicity can be in every CW show at the same time
>rename it the Felicitiverse

>My name is Oliver Queen. After two good seasons, Felicity has arrived with only one goal: to hijack my show. But to do that, I can't be the interesting character I once was. To prop up the quirky hacker girl, I must become someone else. I must become something else.
>I am ... Felicity's boyfriend.

Please. Please. Please let this all be true, please. I'll forgive what they did to Arrow if they can just make this all happen.

..Is that a real shirt?

That's parts gotta be total bullshit. No way would Fox make a Batman lite series if they could actually use fucking Batman.

>Percy Jackson
What happened?

They are using Batman. This may surprise you but that kid Bruce Wayne is Batman.

No they're fucking not. Just like back in the day Smallville wasn't allowed to use Superman until the final episode (and even then only for a few seconds) despite the series being about Clark Kent.

I'll believe Fox owns the rights to Batman when something official comes out or they actually use the name/show him as Batman.

>Is that a real shirt?
Of course. Everyone loves Felicity.

Please lets this be true. Batwoman and Oracle on Supergirl. Jay Garrick and Constantine appearing in every show just like Merlyn and Captain Cold. Constantine gets Friday slot. Batman is around. Superman is around. TV DC would be so based if this shit happened. Already like what they're doing but jesus this would be a full improvement.

This sounds amazing. Hope they work a deal with Fox to make this happen.

The movies were shit is what happened.

give me Gotham, iZombie and Lucifer rumors damnit