IT"S HAPPENING

Leaks are coming out at 12AM EST. Are you ready for the fail of the Clinton Machine?

>Yes he apparently fell onto an assault bullet which activated the shooting mechanism of the AR-.45 and ultimately resulted in a small controlled detonation of the explosive device inside the bullet, killing him instantly.

>but he didn't own a gun

>which is why we need sensible gun control

You guys, these threads are new CTR tactics. They are designed to demoralize by constantly promoting upcoming leaks of great magnitude and then never delivering. As we talk about this around normies and nothing happens it will also discredit anything that eventually does happen. This way also when a new leak eventually does happen wolf will have been cried so many times that no one will believe and it will give them more time to hide or cover their tracks. We all want a r

i heard they were coming out at 1pm desu senpai

coming out at noon gmt +1 tomorrow

It's Habbening leaks gonna come out the next hour
>It's Habbening leaks gonna come out the next hour
It's Habbening leaks gonna come out the next hour
>It's Habbening leaks gonna come out the next hour

>No source

I heard 10pm EST

source?

I heard 3 am CST

It's REALLY fucking happening

>Shills are too stupid to change the AM to PM when they get to 12 o'clock

Why aren't I surprised?

You guys, these threads are new CTR tactics. They are designed to demoralize by constantly promoting upcoming leaks of great magnitude and then never delivering. As we talk about this around normies and nothing happens it will also discredit anything that eventually does happen. This way also when a new leak eventually does happen wolf will have been cried so many times that no one will believe and it will give them more time to hide or cover their tracks

7/10 OP
Fine show indeed!

Yes my hopes are so high. False. Nothing will happen to her.

any proofs?

There are going to be leaks soon but how do you know it'll be in an hour?

don't trust any source that doesn't have a uk flag

It's obvious that they're trying to droll up as many fake things as they can to make people ignore a real happening when it happens

LEAKS IN 30 MINUTES!

it will be tomorrow at noon +1 gmt to promote maximum news cycle coverage

beat me to it

leak in 13 minutes CONFIRMED

You guys, these threads are new CTR tactics. They are designed to demoralize by constantly promoting upcoming leaks of great magnitude and then never delivering. As we talk about this around normies and nothing happens it will also discredit anything that eventually does happen. This way also when a new leak eventually does happen wolf will have been cried so many times that no one will believe and it will give them more time to hide or cover their tracks

this is just a pathetic attempt to smear Hillary's presidential campaign by the Republican party. No one is being paid to shill for Huellary,

CTR is a machine.

Sick world

1 minute to happening

Well? I'm waiting...

My friends and I are gonna visit their HQ tonight. We aren't just gonna snap photos, I have made powerful explosives and I plan on using them. Screencap this

Whoa it's like nothing was gonna happen. How disappointing.

this

and notice how the leaks are all mediafire and shit.
wait for official twitter/check their webpage

they are not gonna drop in on Sup Forums first, lmao.

Any time now

You did a service to mankind friend.

U gonna git van'd now leaf.

ok sure

If CTR thinks they're getting away with this, they've got another thing coming.

Pic related, names and addresses of their children (who I will be personally visiting after I get away with my actions)

I've killed before and got away with it. I have a lot of money. I can not be arrested and many people have tried. You picked the wrong Vietnamese comic book forum to fuck with, CTR. Your families will suffer.

Kek keep saying shit like that. Itll cost them a fortune to clear the building and check it for explosives everyday.

Good thing I don't actually have access to any of this shit, and I'm behind 7 proxies. I'm just trying to scare the fuck out of CTR shills.

Waiting for this leak is distracting us from spending information and working hard to get Trump elected. It's a sham. Stop depending on it to come. It likely won't.

Mr. Leaky Leaks is running late

No you're not, you edgy cunt.

And? Proofs, where are the proofs?

>Vietnamese comic book forum
I keked

Hello FBI agent.

Rare

That's actually a pretty likely scenario.

Any news on that leak?

Normally I would say: No! Be peaceful thou shalt not kill, but now, I'm jaded. Do it. Blow them up.

yall wanted a leak?

>not knowing you are actually posting on a mongolian kaleidoscope forum
you must be new

Thats the sort of post that gets a person B& and V& user.

No leak.

>they worship a god
>they believe posts ending in repeating digits are influenced by their god.

Praise Kek

more please. What am I reading? The instruction manual?

Based on context of others, this right here tells how to shill on Facebook.

Seems like they bought a ton of Trump pages and are using them to correct the record with psychology tricks on normies.

The PROJECT KEK program?
CHECKEM Algorithm?

CTR takes their Sup Forums more seriously than we do...

I've noticed they are switching tactics rapidly now. Its like they have figured out nothing sticks so they are just doing every trick in the book now. as a result they are easier than ever to spot.

Just waiting for
>13AM EST

FUCKING MAGAZINE RACK IS GONNA GET KNOCKED OVER BEFORE THESE LEAKS

Ya but meme magic can form them into reality.

They knew I was going to post more today so be warned they are sliding. The only hope for these to get out are that others save them and post them throughout the day- which seems to be happening with the checkem one I posted yesterday.

>They knew I was going to post more today
Wait wait wait. So what is this then? They know your leaking shit and they are just ok with this?

No I announced yesterday I was going to post more. A steady stream allows proper digestion.

Why do you make waiting threads for this? It's going to happen, just wait a bit.

>wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

KEK CAN NOT BE STOPPED

PRAISE!

sauce on pic

Are you serious? I dont know. You dont have a folder full of images and shit you have saved over your time at Sup Forums that has become so large you dont even know what all is in it anymore?

>emancipated duel
>Pauline Clémentine von Metternich - Winneburg zu Beilstein

You fucking pleb. End yourself.

So then why in God name did you bother to fucking ask me? You wanted me to do your work. Typical fucking Serb. Cant do a god damned job until he's starving.

Fake and gay. Kys

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Why you people haven't informed god emperor of this ?

good point, but at this stage the more posts the better, msm isn't covering the allegation in the leaks and the word needs to be spread