Woman pissed off after men are proven innocent of rape in court. She published their names

about 3 years ago, a girl was partying with 3 men in a cottage in the norwegian mountains.
the girl said she was drugged and gangraped by all of them.

the case went up for trial, and here is what happened:
>the men said they had supplied her with drugs, and she was willing to take them. she knew it was drugs.
>they had taken nude photos of her that she was aware of. she was looking into the camera in the photos.
>the men said that the girl was the most active part of it.

The girl admitted that she had taken the drugs herself.

the men were proven innocent in court.
then the girl wrote her own story on a blog with the names of all the guys.

its now a big case in norway, where feminists, lots of women and other say that the need for evidence in these cases should be lowered.
the men who were proven innocent are also recieving lots of death threats etc.

what do you guys think about all of this?

i have been falsely accused of rape, myself, and it was a living hell. its way too easy for girls to accuse a man for such a thing, that it should obviously need very strong evidence. but thats my opinion.

pic related is the girl. the pic is from norwegian media.
i would like to add that her point of view that was proven false, is the only thing that comes foreward. none of the men has spoken out about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dagbladet.no/nyheter/andrea-voll-voldum-21--all-oppmerksomheten-viser-at-jeg-ikke-er-alene/60364483
kikebook.com/Vi-som-støtter-Andrea-Voll-Voldum-1563967897245486/?fref=ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's this ugly cunt's name?

If guys are smart, there will be a lawsuit.

The guys were found not guilty by a court of law. Hopefully they can counter sue her now for slander or defamation or something.

andrea voll voldum

ive checked, and she is hiding her facebook profile pretty well atm

on the way to SWEDEN!!

>what do you guys think about all of this?

It enrages me. Rape, while a violation of the body, should not be held to lower evidence standards; this means one only desires a conviction to look truthful to the world and a victim who should be coddled.

If you want to lower your chances of rape, don't do stupid shit that can get you into that situation. It's scary to have rape as a possibility(and I've had that possibility hang over my head only twice), but that's life.

I'm sorry you had to go through that special hell, being accused of something like that. Hope her cunt melts away.

>wrote her own story on a blog

link where?

even tho they werent guilty, they had to pay her 300k nok. wich is about 35k$
thats because there wasnt enough proof to send them in jail, so she got compensation.
its like a buffer.

the way things are looking now, the feminists are getting their way.

Carry a concealable audio recorder pen or whatever and whenever you are alone with a potential sexual partner, just record the entire conversation/evening. If you're ever accused you will have proof you are innocent.

I say we write her a very harsh worded letter. One word at a time

Dear cunt,

>You're innocent so you just have to pain fine

what

In many first world countries its illegal to record someone without their consent and in some courts its thrown out as evidence because it could be entrapment.

Happens here.

I guess now we need a "Yes means No" law in wich a woman can accuse of rape if she changes idea after the act has been consumed ?

eyebrows

its nowhere to be found now. social media writes about it all the time, but i havent read it myself.
it might be taken down by now.

dagbladet.no/nyheter/andrea-voll-voldum-21--all-oppmerksomheten-viser-at-jeg-ikke-er-alene/60364483

here she says that she is proud about all the attention she is getting, and that she has inspired many people.

i allways carry a small recorded at any time now. and i think most guys should.
i never thought it would happen to me.

That is true, you need to check your local laws. Here it's ok I believe.

and now she is doxing the 3 dudes, and some of the judges

i do that now lol.

its like a buffer. if youre not only proven "not guilty" but proven "innocent", its easier to pay you back the money, than to take back the time you stayed in prison.
its a strange norwegian thing. i get it to some degree tho.

SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

I am not asking to raid this
kikebook.com/Vi-som-støtter-Andrea-Voll-Voldum-1563967897245486/?fref=ts
>Change kike for face
They are all Andrea Voll Voldum
It's not like they deserve a raid at all...

those fucking eyebrows, they're unsettling

>those psycho eyes
>that brow

Women are ridiculous. I can't believe the world is shifting in a direction that caters to their logical fallacies.

Reminder that explosives are easy to make, and there are ways of searching online without being caught.

>the eyebrows

Reject women
win

i sent them a message yesterday.

i must admit that things were much simpler before women got the rights to speak out about stuff.

I think we need to destroy the capitalist process that is creating rapists and inviting rapists into our societies

Obviously we have to see the nude pictures before we can make a fully informed decision. I'm an expert on vaginas. You can trust me.

I cant understand anything of what they are saying at all

This will appear to be a trollpost but it is not.

But cameras and put all over your home with mics on. Like a security CCTV.

Turn it own everytime you know you will bring a girl to your home.

And if things goes south, use this as proof that you didnt forced anything.

I know this seems like too much, but europe is going downhill really fast.

I remember of a post of a Straya-user where he fucked a girl (or not, cant really remember) and they went separate ways.

He had brought a new camera and was testing it when the same girl knocked at his door and said she wanted to go back to him. He said no and she freaked out and went away.

Them she pressed charges against him for rape.

Unbesknow to him, he had pressed REC on the camera before the girl arrived and recorded their entire exchange. He then went to the court and didnt say shit about this new proof ( not even to his own lawyer) and started giving badly information on court, not quite "remembering" dates and places.

When he was about to get fucked, he give his lawyer the recordings and in the end, he went free and the girl had to pay for all the costs of the prosecution and a fee.

That is what you should do it.

1000 euros in camera is cheaper than be buttfucked by Jamal at the prision for something you didnt do it.

we need the PC-era to step back soon. the world is falling to pieces with bullshit like this.

This is what happens when you live like a degenerate.

allow it to happen and it will happen
norwegian numales watching and letting this happen are to blame

>Those eyebrows
Warning sign nr1

You shouldn't have gotten involved.

they are supporting her.
just leave them a message.

I think you are right.

user, you are not wrong for wanting to blow up government buildings. You are justified, our corrupt system is having people assassinated just to maintain power. We're no better than fucking ragheads.

Fight the power, be the resistance. May death come to thousands of innocent people. Fuck America.

>i have been falsely accused of rape
reminds me of pic related

Norfag here

You know how the red terror friends have written over and over how "dangerous" it is to speak negatively about Islam, the consequences it can lead to?

It's all bullshit. This can lead to murder, but they don't care.

Why would any guy do this to himself? Most women are not as crazy as this cunt obviously is. Guys need to stop fucking around with crazy whores and find a nice Christian girl.

For USA at least it depends on the state, New York for example has single party consent laws when it comes to recording conversations.

>Most women are not as crazy as this cunt obviously is.
And most men aren't psychic.

shouldn't that mean that she would pay the men?

i hope someone charges me with rape again. with my recorder i can sue her back and earn some money lol.

but i reccommend all men to get it.

Sorry but they are basically rapists. Her being willing to take drugs has nothing to do with getting raped.

Imagine you're on the receiving end of this:
>Hey man, want some drugs that impair your judgment and motor skills?
>Okay, now that you're all fucked up I'm allowed to assrape you.
>You taking the drugs is the equivalent to giving consent to whatever happens to you next

>what do you guys think about all of this?

I think the women involved in this "case" should be executed.

yes, yes Hans.
Its time for your medications now.

> Hey man, want some drugs that impair your judgment and motor skills?

Nope, that would be fucking stupid. I guess not being a degenerate helps. :^)

>taking more you can handle

Drugs or alcohol are not excuses, you take them willingly thus everything done under it's influence is willingly, if you don't want to do such thing willingly = no drugs for you. end of story, that's like running over a kid and then claiming you're free of responsibility since it was alcohol's fault and then sue parents of the kid for ruining your car

You mean recording yourself having sex with them?

Nice try RCMP. Y'all already got in trouble once for entrapment.

Moral of the story: never bang a girl with villian eyebrows.

wouldnt her pay the fine then?? I don't get it

I don't know if that's necessary, as has already been said, it's kind of entrapment if they don't know they're being recorded.

Maybe we need to establish a trend of post-coital interviews.

Like you have sex, whip out a camera, shove it in her face, say:
>we just had sex, did you consent to it
>yes I did
and that's that

Obviously it would be preferable to really do something like this before you start having the sex, but I doubt many people would go for that considering it would interrupt the process of getting to sex

What bothers me more, is not rape, but drug usage and willingness to have group sex. Absolutely degenerate.

She looks like a literal psycho

what were the 3 men thinking??

i remember that. never see the picture posted anymore

>need for evidence in court cases should be lowered

kill them now

Western woman acts like a whore, refuses to take responsibility for it. Color me surprised.

This wouldn't be the first case in which the woman behaved like a complete slut, felt like shit afterwards and then tried to patch up her ego by destroying the lives of others.

>the need for evidence in these cases should be lowered
if this happens no would would take the law seriously

but jail in Scandinavian countries are like a resort compared to the west

>i have been falsely accused of rape, myself, and it was a living hell
story

that story is an old Sup Forums pasta btw m8 it didn't actually happen

All of this just to justify been a shlag to her friends. Thats what (((most))) feminism is about to me.

>then the girl wrote her own story on a blog with the names of all the guys.

what is the big deal with this? in UK trials, unless there is some special circumstance (like they are underage, or national security is involved etc), the names of the defendants are public record, even if they are found innocent

i was on the jury of a rape trial and the whole case basically turned based on an audio recording made by the defendant

I second the motion

>>we just had sex, did you consent to it
>>yes I did
This is the recipe for disaster.

>so, Miss anona, you claim being rapped by Britbro, but in this recording, you say it was consenssual. What really happened that night?
>he was holding me on his house without my consent and told me to say that otherwise he would kill me.

Fuck it. Record the entire thing, with audio, from time to time ask if she is liking, and if things went to court, show the evidence.

Maybe there is some law being broke for recording sex without consent, but Im damn sure its a smaller felony than a rape accusation.

When I read that, I also lurked in streyan jornals about it.
I could not pinpoint if the story is true, but the fact that a lot of false rape claims was happening in Australia at the time was true.

I was locked up with a guy who happened to get black out drunk with a safe cracker he just met and woke up facing 13 safe cracking felonies--17 y.o. facing 30 to life...now yea he was guilty probably but at the same time my sense of justice was disturbed by the facts of the case..same with OP if someone is impaired on drugs they aren't really capable of giving real consent--maybe their should be a charge of negligence or coersion in stead of full on rape, because it was basically rape. I'm also saying this as someone who has crossed lines like this in the past and has come to terms with my wrongdoing
Men (us) have been taught some very poor concepts about consent and we really have to face the truth and act better than we do
/rant

You provided details only favouring the guys in this post, OP. For instance, you forgot to mention how the guys were convicted at first, but their appeal got through (through a minority amount of judges)

You also provided only word against word "proof". Of course the guys will say she was active, and of course she will say they did it. But eye witnesses say she was so fucking out of it, they had to carry her on their shoulder to the bed. That's not someone who is capable of consent.

>eyes
for real, her eyes look pitch black and glassed over

what a witch

Did it turn in his favor or against him? I'm guessing based on the conversation in this thread it went in his favor, especially considering most rape cases seem to be heavily against the man from the getgo.

>he fell for the "Christian girls are pure" meme

That's like saying it was Harambe's fault the kid fell into his enclosure. He went into there willingly. She took those drugs willingly and posed for those pictures willingly.

He died for our sins.

王八

#DicksOut

in his favour. we found him not guilty at least partly because of the recording. i should add that the recording was not directly of his interaction with the woman involved, although she is audible on the recording. he started the recording because there was someone else involved and the defendant was worried they would get violent and he wanted some evidence.

He fell for the "atheism doesn't mean degeneracy" meme

The morality of the characters involved is certainly questionable, but that involves the girl too no?

But in the case of court it is irrelevant as the charge of rape looks for evidence for the rape, not whether or not is it morally wrong to have sex with someone so heavily intoxicated they might regret their action.

Consent does not include the possibility of regret for your actions, you are responsible for your actions.

Personal anecdote for this, if you've ever taken MDMA with girls you know how easy it is to have the greatest fuck of your life even with someone way out of your league. I'm not saying she couldn't have been raped, but I find it highly likely her emotions on MDMA made it seem wonderful to get gangbanged by people you love.

OP also neglected to mention that the dosage she was given by these men, was purposefully a horsedose. Obviously three seasoned party goers, with experience with drugs, would have known the effects of such a dose.

The only argument to be made is that she is an utter idiot, but that doesn't change the fact that the guys took advantage and raped her.

Shut up pussy

That is also pretty accurate

What are those strange things over her eyes?

>knowingly take drugs
>cry rape when it turns out that the dose you took was far higher than you could handle

It's almost as if personal responsibility doesn't apply to females. Only men are accountable for their actions, not women.

Do feminists not realise this hypocrisy? How can they be stronk and independent womyn when whenever they get fucked over, they run crying to law, instead of just accepting the consequences of their terrible choices?

Plot twist: they were muslims

The just thing to do would be to publish the nudes and blank out her eyes. Everyone knows it's her but it can't be proven it was to slander her as it carried no name and was censored. That will show a her.

This is also the reason why far more men go to jail, niggers excluded. When a man is caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he'll use the resources of the law up to a point, before accepting his rightful punishment.

she's transcanine

>those eyebrows

Wool and lies.

If I raised a daughter stupid enough to take drugs from a stranger, I'd personally thank the muslim youths after removing her from my will.

What is that? It that the modern Norwegian? Looks like a shitskin mix.

t. Serboturk

Don't try to pretend you aren't.

well he is not talking about the drug overdose, but about the raping a passed out girl.
But I would understand this if

You have the same shit in the US. OJ had to pay his victims' parents, even if he was "innocent".

That makes no sense. Then why are the guys paying money instead of the other way around?

Gender should not matter in law, but sadly it does, sometimes. I don't believe this is one of those times though. The behaviour displayed by the men is absolutely unacceptable. It's fucking monkey behaviour.

I would usually I would agree with responsibility despite intoxication, however I don't think we can apply it to a situation where she was unbeknowst to her, given a horsedose. And was taken advantage of to the extreme in a situation likely orchestrated by the men in question. Is it not basic fucking common sense not to take advantage of anyone in such a position? Just as it is common sense not to take drugs from strangers in the first place?

>if you guys would have never met her, all of you wouldn't have wasted my time
>technically you are all dumbasses
>you men are not guilty because of her dumbass statements
>but you must now pay her to shut her ass up
>"that is final verdict, Capiche?"-- t. judge

>be me
>all white ancestry
>have grandparents with Große Ariernachweise
>descendant of austrian 11th century nobility
>couldntbemuchmoregermanic.png
>Norwayfag
>t. Serboturk
>mfw

This bitch looks like a ugly midget.

Why would three men rape this midget looking bitch. It was most likely a pitty fuck for all the parties, that why they had to be high on drugs.

They weren't. They were white Norwegians.

They're assholes, but they're probably innocent. She joined three guys, got drunk and took MDMA, all of her own free will, so she's not exactly an innocent little angel.
If anyone has been out partying and seen girls who get drunk and take drugs, you know what disgusting, fucking sluts they can become. Particularly on MDMA, which gives an intense feeling of euphoria and makes you feel deeply connected to other people.
I have no doubts that she willingly took part in it.

Besides, feeling bad afterwards isn't reason enough to call it rape. I mean, for fuck's sake, imagine how bad a guy would feel if he's hung over, experiencing withdrawal and fucked someone hideous. This is just the female version of that.