What does Sup Forums think of Spider Gwen?

What does Sup Forums think of Spider Gwen?

BLACK DICK WORSHIPING WHORE I HOPE SHE FINDS HERSELF IN A CAGE SO SHE CAN BE FUCKED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS

Well, I guess that answers OP's question.

Spider Gwen is old and busted
Gwenpool is the new hotness

Not too fond of her costume. The shoes look so out of place. It's sorta weird for her to have a hood too since her head is already fully covered by a mask.

I could take or leave her.

Her series is kind of a slog.

And a lot of villain debuts have felt random and are dropped as soon as they're introduced.

Both are stupid (but Gwenpoole is especially stupid). The only positive point for Spider-Gwen is that she has a cool costume. That's it. They need to stop beating that dead horse.

Good costume, boring book.

It's shit.

Sup Forums created Spider-Gwen.

Why did the first issue feel like I picked up something ten issues in, and reference at least five years worth of marvel back issues?

I mean it looks like it might be interesting, but still... I shouldn't have to go back that much in a first issue

I like her shoes.

Why the hood?

Fantastic costume. Neutral on the premise of her existence.

I totally agree. I hated that I understood nothing in the first issue.

When I think about her I touch myself.

Her costume is ruined by the blue slippers and hood, haven't actually read anything with her in it though.

Great Costume, superb Daredevil, shit everything else

Meh.

Neat idea, but its wearing thin and going nowhere, fast.

The only change we have to look forward to will bea shitty event, or her doing crossovers. Nothing really in the pipe just for her.

I like more the Gwen Goblin idea .

all style no substance: The girl

As someone who just got done reading her annual I thought it was ok

>What does Sup Forums think of Spider Gwen?
Ruined

>Gwenpool is the new hotness
Also ruined.

I can understand Spider-Gwen because she's a prop piece who has nothing going for her except a costume and daredevil.
But Gwenpool's supposed to be genre savvy as well as a marvel fan. They fuck would she want with a b-list hero who can't boost her popularity

>They fuck would she want with a b-list hero who can't boost her popularity
DICK

Miles sells 47000, second only to Peter in the spider line. Pretty sure by numbers he's A-List.

>Pretty sure by numbers he's A-List.
No. Popularity dictates the list. Miles sells books only because of the Spider-Man name brand on the cover. Take that away and watch the sales plummet.

Ask any normie who Miles Morales is and they'll tell you he's some kid who got shot by the cops on the news last night.

Gwen doesn't care about stuff like that though, she's like a genuine Marvel fan who unabashedly enjoys everything Marvel puts out. She likes all of the stuff in pic related because she is suppose too.

Miles gonna shoot a lot of web fluid in these bitches. missionary position

I'm noticing a trend at Marble ...

What is popularity if not selling books? He managed to keep a universe alive basically singlehandedly in the end. Example, there are a bunch of spider books right now. All are cashing in on the same brand. However most do sub 30000. The other book Peter stars in, not by Slott who everyone seems to hate, is barely above 20000. People would rather read Miles boring series than Peters okay one. That says, to me at least, Miles is popular as Spider-man.

>People would rather read Miles boring series than Peters okay one.
I'd rather just ignore all of them until Renew Your Vows vol 2 comes out, personally, senpai.

Newer hotness.

but...wouldn't she like that? Why would you want that?

bait covers to stir up buzz that don't actually lead to an actual relationship? This is whats ACTUALLY happening with falcon.

Outrage.

I still remember the write faggotry from a few years back.

They sell copies of her book at fucking gamestop. I stopped buying her series as soon as I saw them there.

There was a What If? decades ago where it happened.

Why was marvel pushing the gwen name so hard.

Annoyed that it's taken 3 years to tell one story.

like her costume design, stopped caring about her story once they started the spider cross overs.

make way for the superior spider-woman

Shocker doing a public service there.

>there could be an alt universe where 'the night norman osborne died' happened

but would that mean peter parker would be gay for his once-best friend's dad?

Actually more like Peter was always hesitate about fighting an evil villain ex until she kills Norman. After letting his friend's dad die, he resolves to no longer hold back with her.

Literally every single character I hate in the Marvel Universe right now in one picture (needs more shitty Spider-people). Except She-hulk, She-hulk is best girl.

You say that like this is something new.

I guess super heroes dating does kinda make sense. Plus they can do all kinds of kinky roleplay shit in bed

Not even fucking shitting you. I thought that was Riri...Marvel dropped the ball on that design. I was thinking why the fuck is Sam making out with a 15 year old. She looks EXACTLY like Misty Knight.

You. You're alright.