Red pilled books

ITT we discuss and share redpilled books, I'll start with the Bible.

ther red pilled books: Atlas Shrugged, 1984, Animal Farm, Mein Kampf, and The Orgin of Species

Bumping for interest. I have a few recommendations.

For Whom the Bell Tolls- Hemingway

SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police - Vox Day

Fuck Atlas shrugged its drivel and one of the pillars of selfcentered degeneracy that is destroying the west.

Quaran

bump

Brothers Karamazov

Dune

You've shared, but you haven't discussed. You haven't said a word about it other then it exists. Let alone why it's "redpilled".

Book of revelation 2:9
>I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

What did the bible mean by this?

please nigger

The Hermetica

*tips fedora*

Literally the only one of those that is relevant today and worth reading is 1984, and its not even as good as brave new world

Anything by fyodor dostoevsky, specifically crime and punishment or the brothers karamazov

Soren kierkegaard, anything by him

Must read for intellectuals

A list, off the top of my head:
>Revolt agains the modern world, Men among the ruins and Ride the tiger, all by Julius Evola
>Tao The Ching
>Vivekachudhamani
>Walden, by Thoreau

>atlas shrugged
Materialistic cancer. The truth is, you can't have a true, meaningful human life without spirituality.
>mein kampf
Meh

>I'll start with the Bible.
Yeah but what about the red-pilled books?

>you cant have a true meaningful life without spirituality
oh I didn't know you where lord almighty who knows every person's dreams and interests

you clearly havent taken the red pill yet

>you clearly havent taken the red pill yet
religion is the bluest pill in the universe.

Doesn't have to be Christianity, but he's right.

kek. I hope one day you will see how wrong you are

>Atlas Shrugged

Are you retarded

the bible is red-pilled af

Jesus calls the jews a "brood of vipers" and says they are the children of satan because "They are liars, like their father, the devil."

Poil de Carotte is red-pilled.

Ok, you can't have meaningful dreams and interests if you disregard spirituality. Doesn't have to be christianity, not even theism

True this redpilled me on hitler and made me hate the jews

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

HAVE
>YOU.
EVER
>READ
A
>SONG
OF
>ICE
AND
>FIRE
BY
>GEORGE
R.
>R.
MARTIN
>GOOD
SIR?
>*TIPS
FEDORA*

Stop fedora tipping, regardless if you believe in Christianity or not, the Bible is very redpilled. Perhaps you were looking for /r/the_donald?

sure most could not be only materialistic but spiritual also, however the few people that have a "disorder" called autism can completely lose themselves in their interest, without care for their own ego/spiritual self or a higher deity

Too many begats in it.

Yeah millenials arent into begetting children are they

How the fuck is a book that literally calls dirty jewish rats "the chosen ones" redpilled?

The Selfish Gene is pretty redpilled. Dawkins may be an atheist cuck, but he butchers egalitarian principles with this book.

If youd actually read the Bible, you would see that it is explained that God's chosen people is a spiritual lineage and not a genetic one. In the new testament jews are thrashed left and right for their posturing as "god's chosen"

The Flying Inn by Chesterton. He writes about a future Britain that has become Islamic, and the ruling classes support for it, very relevant.

>The Bible
The original Jewish propaganda

>Bible
>Fairytale

You shit your panties on the start, OP. Shame on you.

Go fuck yourself you faggot ass Christian. God is dead

THE ATHEIST ASSPAIN PERMEATES THE AIR

Go back to your hole, demon, Jesus Christ has risen and reigns!