No Fun Allowed

news.sky.com/story/police-delete-tweet-showing-men-in-ss-uniforms-10528107

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/08/greater-manchester-police-apologises-for-tweet-showing-likely-la/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek was just about to post this myself.

Typical kikes putting the mockers on a bit of police-banter

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/08/greater-manchester-police-apologises-for-tweet-showing-likely-la/

>(((Shulem Stern)))
Say no more

SHUT IT DOWN

The more the Jews go on about muh feelings, muh Holocaust the more I wish they'd just fuck off to Israel ESPECIALLY the Orthodox Jews

>implying those are SS uniforms

censoring men dressing how they want
bit rude tbqh

>SS uniforms

They're clearly Wehrmacht

>implying those are SS uniforms

One on the left is you can literally see the Tottenkopf on the hat.

tl;dr implying implications

>GM Police's tweet read: "It has been removed and we will speak to those involved. It was unacceptable."
Stay cuckt Britfags

jews ruin everything

Kikes everyone.

He's wearing a general's greatcoat so I'd guess he's part of the panzer division

how is your uncut penis?

kek

story behind that pic?

>He's wearing a general's greatcoat

Yes SS Generals greatcoat

Yes, the SS Panzer Division.

Yes

The SS Panzer Division coat was green. This is Camp Guards uniform.

Ah so that's why they're on the border. Trying to stop people from getting out.

Hopefully to stop people getting into West Yorkshire from Manchester.

Manchester is full of ethnically "diverse" people whereas West Yorkshire has quarantined them to three (or four) cities.

Plus Yorkshire has that hilarious accent. But its not my favourite one.

My favourite one is the west country accent. The one the farmers have.

>tfw moved to UK
>TFW temporarily in Bradford
>TFW pakis everywhere

Allow me to settle this once and for all:
The man on the left is dressed as an SS General.
As can be seen on his visor cap, he has a smaller Totenkopf emblem along the black strip.
As well, his collar tabs are larger, more square(ish) black SS tabs. His shoulder boards are too small and blurry in the picture to determine what branch of the Waffen-SS he is representing, however they appear to be white and would denote Infantry.

The man on the right is in a distinctly Heer (Army) uniform, and is not of the SS
As you can see his visor cap has a larger emblem along the black strip indicative of the general Army.
Moreover, if you look closely on his chest to the right, partially obscured by his lapel is a German Eagle emblem. This is where the Eagle was worn on the uniform by Heer units only. Where he an SS unit it would be on his left sleeve, which it is clearly shown not to be.
Moreover his collar tabs are more rectangular and would further denote him as a Heer officer, but not as a general staff member as they are not red.
Due to the silver chords on both visor caps both are officers, but without a better image exact rank is difficult to determine.

Bradford is one of West Yorkshire's quarantine zones.

I live in Wakefield (96% white).

There's a story in the Times today about some orthodox jewish sect buying up half of Canvey Island