Nobody ever lost by 15 points

Romney and Mccain never failed this hard. How come the overwhelming majority of Americans are paid CTR shills that won't accept the green frog autism magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/07/gateway-punditsocial-media-patterns-show-trump-looking-landslide-victory/
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-clinton-continues-to-inch-up-in-1470661135-htmlstory.html
cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CTR going back to work i see

Yeah a bunch of faggots all of the sudden flood Sup Forums. It's not a coincidence.

Yeah, but Hillary will...

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/07/gateway-punditsocial-media-patterns-show-trump-looking-landslide-victory/

> tfw you're part of a vast conspiracy

>hillary's public image in the garbage
>somehow poll numbers continue to rise

absolutely no one is fooled by this dumb shit

Much Better than Trump.

If we ran Pepe for the presidency he would stand a bigger chance at this point

if you think either of their public images are any good, you're a fucking retard. people are looking for the lesser of two evils, and to many that's what Hillary is.

>Social media patterns

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>(((poll)))
>(((leaf)))

I don't like to spoil secrets, but just wait it out. We're going the way of Brexit. People are tired of shit.

Uh..trump's public image outside of poltards is horrendous

Pretty soon Clinton will be leading Trump 100 to 0 in polls

>canadians
>knowing shit about public image in the US

>Uh..trump's public image outside of poltards is horrendous

It gets pretty good when you leave starbucks.

> It gets pretty good when you leave starbucks.

And what? It gets better when you enter the trailer park?

Apparently all the polls, all the media, all of Facebook and Youtube coming from America is not representative of the attitudes held by Americans. Good to know.

>breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/07/gateway-punditsocial-media-patterns-show-trump-looking-landslide-victory/

What is the endgame for such a blatantly retarded article?

Are their users so deluded that when Trump gets blown out in the biggest shitshow since Reagan vs. Mondale that they're actually gonna believe the inevitable followup article about how the election was rigged?

How about we just believe what literally every other piece of journalism on the planet other than Breitbart is reporting and then when that turns out to be true we accept that it was because Breitbart is a poor news site?

>social media patterns

That's gold. I was worried pol would just be recycling Romney memes like unskewing polls this whole election.

Wait, the election is tomorrow?

>It gets pretty good when you leave starbucks.

lol not a bad analogy considering there are over 11,000 Starbucks in America and it's the third most popular restaurant in the country and fourth on the planet earth

Is Putin's hired internet warriors also a "vast conspiracy"?

Any more wikipedia facts?

This is different. MSM and leftist rags have a real pro-establishment agenda this time. None of them can afford to let Trump in, even the right wing MSM or GOP establishment.

They're all working against Trump. The biased polls are used as a tool to demoralize and demobilize Trump supporters. This is why you can trust the people and your gut feeling more than the rags and the shills. This is a different ballgame and there's a lot of money and power at stake - it shouldn't be hard to see.

Where the fuck are all of these polls even conducted? I haven't seen or taken one yet.

Thank you for correcting my record, ladies...

And neither will trump. If he loses it'll be just as close as it always is.

>we

you aren't fooling anyone leaf

>Romney and Mccain never failed this hard.
They were mainstream establishment candidates. People like the establishment. That's how they become established in the first place..
>How come the overwhelming majority of Americans are paid CTR shills that won't accept the green frog autism magic?
How come Obama won last 2 elections if American voters are so susceptible to green frog autism and conservatism?

It really baffles me that people are so surprised Trump isn't doing too great. People haven't liked the Republican party in the US for a while, at least not in presidential elections. On top of that, not even Republicans like Trump.. So unless Trump was somehow able to bring the Republican party back into mainstream popularity, the Republican party was going to have a hard time regardless. However, Trump seems to have had te effect of alienating quite a few traditional Republican voters, amplifying the Democratic lead that was to be expected from the start.

The only way Trump is going to win this is if Hillary gets indicted anyway, or MAYBE if there's an ISIS and/or Mexican cartel related mass murder on US soil right before the vote.. Trump's chances have been slim from the start.
>inb4 muh primaries
Trump wouldn't have won the primaries if registered Democrats were voting in Republican primaries... But they didn't. They will be voting in the general though, because that's pretty much how the system works.

Every fucking time...

>This is why you can trust the people and your gut feeling

Are you literally a teenage girl?

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-clinton-continues-to-inch-up-in-1470661135-htmlstory.html

LA times has Clinton up 1 point

this is also a great way to spot gamma males too, good image

I can also reply to everyone with a particular flag in a thread without checking whether they agree with me or not

People don't vote for faces though.. Not in a FPTP system. They vote for parties, since there are only 2. If a lifelong Democrat really REALLY hates Hillary he or she just won't vote.. They won't swing Republican suddenly. Americans, especially older ones, are pretty loyal to their parties.

This.

>Implying Trumps public image is better than Hillaries
>American

Lmao. Do you even watch your own media?

>Sup Forumstard trumpers are acting like Bernouts now
>'WHAT FUCKING POLL?'
>'HOW IS THIS POSSIBRU?'
>'EVERYBODY I KNOW LIKES TRUMP?!'

lmao

I will put it into better terms for you. Look at Hillary videos on Youtube. They're getting wrecked by dislikes. Her rallies are empty. People are afraid to show support for Hillary. In the meanwhile there are a lot of people who will vote Trump for the fuck of it. We're dealing with a real silent majority this election. Silent, because it's actively being silenced by MSM and shills.

But the more they silence that voice, the harder the people will strike back. Brexit. The way of Brexit. We're making Brexit Pt. 2: Anti-kike Boogaloo happen and you can't stop us, because there's too many of us. Just wait and see.

>videos on Youtube
If social media likes are your source for political information, please do not vote.

>silent majority
Highly vocal (large) minority.

>muh B-Brexit
Come on man.

It's a fact that not only are most Canadians shitposters by nature, but almost all CTR proxies are also Canadian. Your shit don't fly here homie. You are not fooling anyone.

People who are voting for Trump aren't voting for the party though, they're voting for HIM.
If you were American, or a country that mattered, you would know better than to trust our media as well.
>especially after the DNC/media leak

Honestly, I've never met a Shillary supporter IRL. But I would genuinely like to know what polls and how to participate.

what should i use then mr shekelberg, the MSM which goes out of it's way to report whatever the DNC tells them to?

I made pro-Trump posts for fuck's sake

>come on man
>just come the fuck on man
>you just didn't seriously say that man
>did you even look at the year?

>people continue to trust the MSM after the leaks showed they were in the DNC's pocket
Oh wait it's just a lead, never mind lol

shoo shoo shill

>I will put it into better terms for you.
Oh, goodie. I will reply to all of your terms even though they weren't directed at me.
>Look at Hillary videos on Youtube.
No, I'd rather have fun.
>They're getting wrecked by dislikes.
It's like that CoD trailer: People don't go there to watch it.. They just go there to dislike it.
>Her rallies are empty.
She doesn't need people to rally for her, as she's a member of the popular party in this election AND the establishment. People will vote for her simply because a) she's a Democrat, and/or b) She's a woman and/or c) They think Republicans/Trump are bigoted pigs.
>People are afraid to show support for Hillary.
Again: People don't need to show support for Hillary, because Hillary has basically got this.
>In the meanwhile there are a lot of people who will vote Trump for the fuck of it.
Define a lot. Because unless those 'lots' of people are more than the 'lots' of people who simply vote Democrat blindly in any election, he'll still lose.
>We're dealing with a real silent majority this election.
The REAL silent majority are the people who don't rally, don't tweet, don't buy caps and don't have bumperstickers but will vote Democrat in the general.. Like they always did.
>Silent, because it's actively being silenced by MSM and shills.
Lmao pls. The Trump supporters are anything but silent.. Even the MSM covers them a fair bit, though I'm not entirely sure if that actually helps the Trump-camp.
>But the more they silence that voice, the harder the people will strike back.
Lmao. You literally remind me of r/SandersforPresident
>The way of Brexit. We're making Brexit Pt. 2: Anti-kike Boogaloo happen and you can't stop us, because there's too many of us. Just wait and see.

Now you're just meming for the memes.. Brexit has fuck all to do with Trump, and the issues for all intents and purposes cannot be compared..

You mean the overwhelming majority of leafposters on pol. In person you will not find many HRC supporters, most people will never meet any.

Nice meme

Nice meme

How about the shitloads of polls from a dozen different sources maybe? Anyone saying they don't know a supporter for either candidate is also hilariously up their own ass.

The fuck is we? Fuck off back to Canada, Truecuck.

This isnt reddit. Hahahahahahahahahah.

> Lmao. You literally remind me of r/SandersforPresident

Top kek this is so true. When I get the time I'm gonan catalogue Trumgfaggot posts and delusional Berniefaggot posts and then make a guess which one is from which camp shitpost thread later on

How do I get some of that ctr money?

>People who are voting for Trump aren't voting for the party though, they're voting for HIM.

The Republican party also needs the people that usually vote Republican, and he seems to have alienated quite a few of those..

>If you were American,
You don´t know that I´m not, but I´ll give you that one.
>or a country that mattered,
Lmao. GG lad.. Don't let that inferiority complex get the better of you.
>you would know better than to trust our media as well.

It's not that I trust your media.. It's just that I don't believe Trump has the mass appeal many Sup Forumstards think he has. I'd vote for him too if I could vote in this election, but I know very well that I do not represent the majority opinion. Much like Trump.

>Honestly, I've never met a Shillary supporter IRL.

Neither did all those Bernie fags... Yet here we are. Also, people don't need to support Hillary to vote for her.. All that's needed is that they dislike Hillary less than they do Trump and/or the Republican party.

That's the main issue here.. American politics are polarised beyond belief. More polarisation in the form of Trump was never going to be the strategy to make the Republican party popular again.

>reflexively dismiss people based on flag alone

its not, its real life.

see
one of the few sources that didn't change their methodology has her up one point

reuters had a poll where they were polling democrats at 58% after the convention and she was still only up by 5 points

>all these non-americans talking about US politics

Funny guys.

WOW IT'S OVER GUYS REMAIN HAS WON

>social media patterns

>implying your shitty opinion is worth discussing.
You're a shill regardless if you don't support trump. Same as remain fags.

i still feel bad not putting a 50 on leave when i had the chance

>social media patterns
any less valid than
>public opinion polls

>being this new
Lurk moar shill

And yet you're still in the EU and probably will be for ever.

Show me the rule that says you can only shitpost about your country of origin

When the Brexit faggotry was happening that didn't stop you faggots from inserting yourselves into that shit.

But I DID support Trump in my posts. You're probably just a retarded fucking newfag who misunderstands the leaf meme and applies it to EVERYONE with this flag

To be honest your flag is kind of a shit one to have.. Either get rid of the Queen or go with pic related.

>Americans priding themselves in not having an interest in anything beyond their borders

Keep those memes coming, Johnnyboy.

>Brexit faggotry
We supported /leave/because we weren't fucking shills like you cancucks. Always going the opposite way.

kek

look at this rampant faggot

>Show me the rule that says you can only shitpost about your country of origin

At least you're admitting it's shitposting.

My point is that toothpaste or A FUCKING LEAF haven't got a single clue what people in the US actually think. You're just as worthless as the polls that ask 20-somethings from major cities if Trump is too racist to be president.

>Political odds
>Not polls

All this says is that your bookies a shit though..

Really hard to tell since 9/10 can posts are pure garbage shilling. I have seen pro trump leafs though in the past, just not a good time right now. I suggest a proxy.

>Either get rid of the Queen or go with pic related.
Oops.

>And yet you're still in the EU and probably will be for ever.
Yes, it's amazing that you can't instantly untangle your economy and legal system from a superstate.

a fucking leaf

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>priding themselves in not having an interest in anything beyond their borders

Well yes obviously

This shit has to be so rigged. Polls being this lopsided. Republicans trying to sneak in a third party candidate. They're fucking scared and are doing whatever it takes to keep Trump out.

Polls were as pessimistic, right up till voting day.

I have a clue. I was in Buffallo on Saturday. I saw anti-Trump bumper stickers everywhere

Everyone on Sup Forums knows Clinton is the next POTUS ( At least I hope they do)

The Trump stuff is just satire and memes. He has no chance ...

>1/12 polls in the last week has Clinton at +15
>LA times has Clinton at +1

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO LOLOLOLOL

>making my case for me

You first need to say the phrase article 50 to begin the untangling process.

They're softening the US up for blatant election fraud.

You need to ban e-voting.

>And yet you're still in the EU and probably will be for ever.
>durr hurr they didnt trigger article 50 the second leave won your in the EU forever
fucking neck yourself

The polls are bullshit. Please look at the REAL poll:
cesrusc.org/election/
ONE POINT DIFFERENCE. DEAD HEAT!

I deal with it alright.. Americans are the main reason this place is so much fun,

>A Leaf
Its just typical dishonest polling.

social media elected obama but I don't think this applies since Trump is literally a meme and people of all kinds will post about him

I actually use the flag extension because my real flag is this. Fuck the queen t.bh

I'd rather not leave it to the shills though. And besides, it's better that Sup Forums actually uses judgement based on the merits of a post rather than going HURR LEAF no matter what

Oh so you literally have to live in a trailer-park shithole state to get the correct unbiased perspectives that support your narrative am I rite?

Yeah just like how you have to be a nu male faggot who enjoys his girlfriend's strapon to think Hillary has a better public image than Trump.

Brexit polls were constantly hovering around 50-50 IIRC.. Though I have to admit I wasn't really on top of those. Can you link a poll that had a 15 point lead for 'remain'?

>Republicans trying to sneak in a third party candidate

Republicans fucking around and trying to oppose Trump is probably on of the reasons he's not doing well in polls. Why vote for a party that doesn't even seem to have it's own shit under control?

Article 50 will be triggered in the beginning of 2017 though. Plans are already made, and it's very unlikely they'll remain... Don't inhale those memes so deep m8

Yes and David Davis, the Minister For Exiting The European Union, will invoke article 50 when sufficient aspects are accounted for.

You don't, for instance, want to invoke article 50 and then find that ordinary people are left with no provision to do international banking with the EU because regulations forbid it, or something equally disastrous. You need an action plan before you can put it into action.

>It's not that I trust your media.. It's just that I don't believe Trump has the mass appeal many Sup Forumstards think he has. I'd vote for him too if I could vote in this election, but I know very well that I do not represent the majority opinion. Much like Trump.
You literally said earlier "do you even watch your media?"
Sooo.. confirmed bait.
But I'll go ahead and adress something else dumb you said anyways.
>Neither did all those Bernie fags... Yet here we are. Also, people don't need to support Hillary to vote for her.. All that's needed is that they dislike Hillary less than they do Trump and/or the Republican party.
Bernie is a filthy jew, but it has been shown several times that he lost by rampant voter fraud. Plus, he never wanted to win anyways, that's why he endorsed Hillary and never attacked her.

Her public image is definitely superior because all of the media is on her side.

Is this another poll with 25% more democrats than republicans and taken at a bunch of colleges?

>board is named poll
>getting completely obliterated by every poll
Poetry.

>You literally said earlier "do you even watch your media?"
Yes. Because if there's anything your media are not doing, it's trying to improve Trump's public image over Hillarys. It doesn't matter if they lie, what matters is the result their reporting has on the public image of the candidates. Protip: Most people are retards that DO trust media. Blindly, often.
>Sooo.. confirmed bait.
No, you just misunderstand what I'm saying. But that's ok.
>But I'll go ahead and adress something else dumb you said anyways.
Try me m8.

>Bernie is a filthy jew,
Irrelevant.
>but it has been shown several times that he lost by rampant voter fraud.
Lmao.. Are you sure you're not an r/SandersforPresident regular? Also, I'm very intersted in the source for your claims.
>Plus, he never wanted to win anyways, that's why he endorsed Hillary and never attacked her.

Speculation. He, unlike Trump, apparently had reasons to believe alienating the party (officials at least) that he affiliated himself with especially for this election was not a good idea..

Truth is there area lot of nasty little conservicucks breaking off to Johnson this time. These people are spiteful, self-loathing retards. They can't vote for Trump because he says some mean words, yet give no shits about Hillary stacking the court so everything they believe in is ruined.

You know that Facebook likes aren't real votes, right?

People are used to liars and careerists, most of the country just does not care. Going after the Khans and just generally being a big crybaby/feeling the need to respond to absolutely everything are killing Trump.

>Trump gets record breaking number of votes during primary
>Polls show Trump losing by an absurdly high number of percentage points
>Shills still don't think something fishy is going on