You don't actually hate Indian people, do you user?

You don't actually hate Indian people, do you user?

Indians contribute very little compared to how many they are.

I don't know where you came from red sweden, but I can already tell that you have contributed more to the world than all of India.

>Red Sweden
Kek

No I'm dating one.

indian = gypsy

indians hate themselves, that's why their smartest people leave the country

this

maybe not if you show indian bung holes

My wife is 1/4 poo-in-loo...doctor like the rest of the successful ones.

>You don't actually hate Indian people, do you user?

Hate is probably too strong a word, yeah.

Is there a word that means you just feel queasy and gross being around them? That.

only the ugly ones

so yeah most of them

Hindus and buddhists I am starting to look at as natural allies against muslims.

So to me, Indians are alright.

I would let her poo in my loo if you know what I mean.

unpleasant, unappealing, uninviting, unattractive, disagreeable, offensive, distasteful, unsavory, unpalatable, unappetizing, objectionable

I don't, I'd put a paper bag on that chick however

>airfix in upper left corner

Fuck yeah, I loved it when I was younger.

False rumour, if indians were gypsies than so are all romanians are gypsies and all Jews are gypsies.

Gay logic like niggers trying to lay claim to egypt.

Gypsies are closer related to semites above all.

not really, although the ones I encounter at my university are almost always annoying and overly talkative for some reason

There's very little reason to hate Indians, other than that they are smelly foreigners with weird customs.

if she has a tight pussy call it two pound fish

their stink is always spicy. they smell like spicy shit.

P.S. also northern Indians are light-skinned and are the descendents of prehistoric aryan (proto-germanic) tribes. So that may count for something to people here.

>fuck an Indian girl
>she smells like curry
>keeps begging me to get her pregnant

Nice people.

idk

nah. they are ok.

when i was in younger i had a half indian half white neighbor. she was pretty cute and gave me ass quite often.

she was hairy though. she shaved but you could still tell. i still have pictures in a box of her sucking my dick somewhere.

Why is it that Indian women, on average, are the ugliest women on earth?

Even the hottest hot ones aren't that hot. There are a decent amount of good looking black chicks, but I can't think of one Indian chick. OPs pic is ok looking.
Neat seat.

Their biggest downside is they are so hairy.

This one is very sexy, sauce?

POO

They're fun to bully but I don't mind them. They don't cause trouble. Muslims are the problem. I the middle east disappeared tommorow we'd have world peace.

>red sweden

fucking lol australia

The proportions of that chair look really wrong ...
Looks like it wouldn't even be comfortable to sit in
Sad

All indian girls that moved to the west became giant entitled whores.
Sometimes I feel bad for the poos.

DANSKJÄVLAR REEEEEE >:UUUUUU

>Muslims are the problem

This point can't be stressed enough

no.
They have never bothered me and i like their food

curry stank is the fucking worst

i dont no

Not really unless they mussies. I """try""" to tolerate those who are not

>post yfw an indian posts

Hate? No, but they do smell very bad.

It depends on the smell of indian girl's pussy.
If it smells like indian food, it is a good girl.
If it smells like meat or fish you are in some trouble.

>forgetting about niggers
???????????

as long as they look like pic related I don't mind cleaning out her designated shitting street if you know what I mean

unfortunately, very few do

It's something with the skin. It's darker in some places like around the mouth and it looks really weird.

Hate? No. Disgusted by them? Yes.

She's ugly. They're all ugly.

Yes I do. Even niggers are better, they mostly poo in the loo.

Shitty food. And shitty people. No I don't like Indians.

Album here, not that interesting

imgur com/a/GOt2d

Black women in America are 20% white and the ones you are talking about are probably more

just a lil bit of European genes to fix their noses and Indian women would be cute af

>mfw customers from the middle east try to barter in the grocery line.

Indian Americans are qt3.14s, but they're usually pretty blue pilled.

>Shitty food. And shitty people
good description of America

Indians are just uglier canucks.
+ they don't poo in loo

But since I despise canadians I kinda hate poo-niggers. Every time I get a code from India and I see fuckin void main() in 2016 I want to wipe out the whole bilion of them

I have 5 of them who live in. 2 bedroom apartment below me. They cook gross smelling food all day. They have burlap sacks of food on the ground that attracts rats. On top of it one day they got in a loud fight cuz one of the Guptas brought over a girl and the other three felt uncomfortable having a female past 9pm. Fucking prude. Plus arranged marriages probably suck.

Vague repulsion and annoyance

They aren't intimidating enough to hate.

Woah, I have an Indian friend and he's a self hating leftists.

Lol no, gypsies originate from India. Get the fuck out of Australia, Pajeet, you disgusting currynigger.

Wew lad great tots would poo

they always try to squirm out of paying up any bills, worse than jews for that.

Niggers are too dumb really. If we left them alone they'd go back to being tribes.

They are the closest non-white race to whites. Half-Indian people often look white.

if she is shaved bare, i wouldn't hate her

Evidence is in their tendency to form gangs.

They're alright, better than Arabs or Somalians, but who the fuck isn't?

>Look at face.
>Huh that looks familiar.
>Realize every Indian woman who has moved to the west has exactly the same face adjusted for age and beauty.
Is this what happens when your population hits 1billion?

it's their natural coniving nature.
they have no sense of dignity and think that being untrustworthy is the same thing as being crafty.

the arrogance of the Hindu in loo is comedic

I date an Indian girl and she's sound as fuck. The slight quirk is how patriotic she is about a country her family moved away from to ensure a better life for themselves. Also she can't seem to find a compelling answer when I point out that there's a vast number of Indian-nationals with Medical and Engineering degrees, yet no one seems to be making any real effort to better the infrastructure of the country.

It's really sad to be honest. There are centuries of rich culture and fascinating tradition in the form of historical sites that are essentially used as landfill because elected officials are too corrupt to do anything other than accumulate as much offshore savings as possible.

There are so many instances of half-arsed construction on utility works, highways and buildings that would have improved the situation; but they're left unfinished to deteriorate because some chucklefuck is more concerned with pricing up a 10ft bronze statue of himself to stand in a procession of bronze statues of previous chucklefucks.

Gypsies, who are mixed with curryniggers

before or after they're done raping all of the western european women

The entitlement is just a part of Indian culture. It's a sign of wealth and prosperity to aggressively spoil the shit out of your kids in India.

They can't get here on their own. They never Africa and they never would if whatever fuck wit thought it would be a good idea to enslave them had left them there.

Your hatred for us is unwarranted.

We've done literally nothing to be hated for.

if they are lighter skinned than a brown paper bag then they are okay, provided they dont smell like shit and curry.

Their diet gives them a constant awful smell.

Maybe if you can convince one of them to stop eating curry and other indian food they would be ok.

>yfw an indian reheats last nights leftovers at work

>red sweden

they are like monkeys dressed in a kings robes. it's almost a parable.

if vishnu gave them the option to choose wisdom and health or the finest jewels and song birds, you would see a hundred men laid out on the ground surrounded by diamonds and birdshit, sick with the flu

Self hating indian here
this user is right on the money

I am having drinks with one tonight before she moves. We went on a few dates but as coworkers decided not to try anything. Anecdotally I can have feelings for one, that doesn't mean I want to fuck all billion of them or let them into my country.

I'm in IT, so yes, yes I really, really do.

Black women are the least attractive in my opinion. The nappy hair, exaggerated facial features and body fat distribution are turn-offs. Indian women do tend to have ugly faces, though.

Are Sri Lankans poos or no?
>HS crush, but always too beta to ask her out, also afraid of the whole racist Indian father thing
>Super smart, smoking body, super nice, sweet, delicate etc etc
>Years later find out she's gay anyway
Oh well.
Pic related

Seems difficult to squat over this thing tbqh

I cannot hear you all over my fastest growing 7.4 GDP economy

I don't but I can't possibly respect the ones who try to shit talk or be serious while having a heavy Indian accent.

Depends on their caste.

Lost my virginity to a girl from India. She had some HUGE tits. She was really cool and it was sad when they moved away. (I think her parents moved to get her away from me). I would have married her and had kids with her. It sucks that everyone else I have been with was not as good as her.

POO

IN

LOO

A GDP of 7.4 isn't really something to be proud of, Pajeet

>poland

Indians hate pakis and Muslims. They're bros in my book.

>butterface

So long as everyone stays within their borders I'll hate them all equally without any deviance through proximity

So please, fuck off

My wifes arranged husband lets me have the weekends while he fucks around with his Nissan, m80, can't come to the pub sorry