What the fucking hell is "asian masculinity"?

What is that bread all about?

a subreddit where people talk about asian masculinity
I think

Im gonna swallow the bait. But its a subreddit on Reddit where asian men get very mad at foreigners dating asian women. They also wanna make media stop picturing Asians as soyboys and show them more masculine.

pathetic riceniggers who circlejerk with their tiny yellow dicks over pictures of white + asian couples

AZNs on Reddit cry about how White women won't fuck them and Asian women only want white cock or Asian cock (if you are loaded) and blame the whole system on White patriarchy and the Hollywood representation of Asian men as soyboys.

White men stealing asian women from asian men.

Us Finns need to follow our yellow cousins footsteps in this. We need to make a subreddit for promoting Finnish male + White female.

I seriousry think my ethnic bros' staying in the rand of you whiteoids is nothing but harmfur. They shourd come back to the rand of rice seriousry. I courdn't browse the bread
T. jap

a subreddit full of virgin asians talking about how whitey was keeping them from getting girlfriends. Its beyond pathetic. One of them even talked about how they should get military training and prepare for the race war. They seem to be overwhelmingly from America, Australia, and Canada. So diaspora virgins.

a subribbit that's pretty much killing this board
i've seen them on /vg/, /gif/, /s/ and /his/ it's unreal

So it's the same as white virgins complaining about niggers apparently stealing their women?

I fert just sad(not pathetic) to see them. Why race difference bretty cruer

Good luck with that.

Pretty much.

>So it's the same as white virgins complaining about niggers apparently stealing their women?
Yes, sort of.

>t. english teacher

Welcome to the rice fields motherfucker

nice washing dum dum

asean basgulinidy :DDD

kinda like asian Sup Forums but joos are wh*Tes and the conspirancy is wh*Tes stealing their women, and no one wanting to date them for being so sissy looking

Only that that rarely happens outside Blacked memes on the internet.

Literally only 10% of white women on the USA would be open to date a black man, while 64% of white women only would date a white man.

>72.6 state a preference
NO CHANCE