it realy maek u think

Other urls found in this thread:

stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Build a wall and stop the drug money then
Not hard

>implying i need to be benevolent to other countries

fast and furious

But don't all the drugs flow in via tunnels and homemade submarines? Or welded onto the hulls of ships? Or mules who enter legally via planes, ships or border stations?

What would a wall do?

So we should make wire transfers from America too Mexico stop?

>Mexicos problems are somehow our fault

Jesus Christ I wonder what kind of fag believes that shit.

wow, a 1 in 100 post, not counting all other possible gets, how very rare....

double dubs

no most drugs are driven across the border via truck.

They used offroad trucks and go for unpoliced sections.

This one is.

Thank god those pipes had the words "guns" and "drug money" on them otherwise I would never have been able to identify the mysterious artifacts in the bottom-right of the panel.

Also the wall depicting both countries, involved or I would have mistaken it for the current gang conflicts and the problems going on at the Canadian border.

why don't they just create laws for gun control and drug prohibition?

USA created this problem and now cuks from usa do what they do the best - cry and butthurt.

nah tunnels be easily discovered with ground penetrating radar. thing is obama doesn't want the drugs to stop. You see heroin has become the big thing and it's litteraly killing hundreds of young whites in rural areas a day. And you need to understand obama hates the shit out of rural whites and would love to see them dead as they don't typicaly vote democrat.

All right. I thought most of it came through tunnels, since that's all you hear about in the kike media.

>money and guns are a bad thing

Trump never said anything about any pipes in the wall though.

>fart
>get at mad at people for not liking your fart

stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth

Are they really blaming the cartels' drug trade on us?

Is Narcos a good show, Sup Forums?

Trump will stop the guns flowing into yer cuntry.

No it isn't

>Latinos killing eachother is the fault of white people
>blacks killing eachother (and cops) is the fault of white people.

This is what the left believes. Think about how racist you have to be against a group to believe that they are always to blame for the crimes of others.

Yes.

See pic.

People also smuggle them in normal flights too, they put the drugs into items where they had to break it to find the drugs, of course if ur not acting suspicious it's easy as shit

>mexico actually consumes domestically
tiptoplel
100% of coke it gets from Colombia
You get how markets work, right?
You cut of all direct smuggling from the Andes, so drugs have to go overland. Demand stayed the same, so did American cash.

I lost so fucking hard.

Mexico created this problem by being subhuman desert monkeys that cant run a country. Their government is almost identical to ours yet they cant keep corruption to a bare minimum.

FUND IT

>Drug money is the US governments fault
What? You can blame the govt for a lot of things, but its the citizens buying drugs that fuel this. And since we can't expect people to stop buying drugs, we need an alternative means to end this. The govt picked war on drugs, which as it turns out was a bad idea.

Yes it is.

Countless times has all this shit been traced to your alphabet agencies.

Not sure you understand how supply and demand works. Either way a wall must be built and the corrupt Mexican government (hopefully the corrupt Hillary/Bush etc government of the USA too.) should be held to account.
You disagree with this situation yes?
So what is your proposal, or is it just cheap rhetoric?

Fuck you, Pablo. Only we can insult the TSA for being retarded.

seems liberals have subconsciously accepted that the wall will be

trump losing in polls
>not all polls!!!!
double dubs
>not all gets!!!!!

/pol really makes me think ;)

>don't tread on me flag
kek

Where is Eric Holder turning the Guns valve and the CIA turning the money valve?

It's pretty damn difficult for them to keep corruption down when all their criminal organizations get infinite money from you burgers.

Only thing Mexicans could do to stabilize their country is to have the government take control of all the drug trafficking. But USA probably wouldn't appreciate it if the Mexican government started smuggling coke to their country.

when can i get a gun pipe

The policy recommendation I'm getting from this image is:
>stop wire transfers
>build wall

Tbh, we should have supported Spain against their revolution or invaded immediately after it was successful.