"MAN OF THE PEOPLE"

>"MAN OF THE PEOPLE"
>"CAN'T BE BOUGHT"
>"INCORRUPTIBLE"
>his economic team are all worth more than 100 million EACH, with a couple billionaires
>they are made of his top donors

explain this trumpets

>economic team
>full of people who are rich
of course those stupid 100 millionaires and billionaires know jack shit about economics, you're right we needed a black muslim lesbian transexual jew with only a few grand to zer name on the team.

>moving the goalposts

>top donors are in your economic team

yeah I'm sure the fact he's planning on giving the top earners and companies trillions on tax breaks has nothing to do with this

#CANTBEBOUGHT

FPBP

Also fun fact: many on that list hold very opposed positions to trump and some even have spoken out against him in public

That means Trump is willing to listen to opposing viewpoints and isn't going to simply surround himself with yes-men like president golf cart

How? I said that they obviously know how the system works, its how they got their fortune.

A FUCKING LEAF

SOURCE

being good at making money /=/ being good at economics, you fucking retard

So they got lucky, you're right. A black muslim lesbian transexual jew with only a few grand to zer name never had the chance to get lucky, so zer knows best.

Who do you want him to hire, some poor faggot that can't balance a checkbook?

It literally does lololol

Especially 100 mil businesses like nugga shut the fuck up

Yeah its not like he could've hired an actual, educated team of economists as opposed to a team of his top donors lmfao, because you know, to trumptards like yourself that only means I want him to hire a transexual black uneducated person

#CANTBEBOUGHT

Lets assume that's true. When they get this job, do those people the rich people relied on suddenly disappear?

>why not just hire them
Because that would probably be a huge unmanageable group.

>Muh ((((Economists))))

Still no source fgt.

You must be new here. :^)

>hires successful people to advise his economic policy

Whoa, it's like, exactly what someone with a brain would do.

Or would you prefer he hired a college-dwelling bum with a PhD, but no sense of reality?

>educated team of economists
You know economics is as much of a science as psychology is, right?

those fucks work for him, not the other way around

>Checked
>Not all C*uck*anadians are cucks

Rawr flawrg

So his top donors got the job to write his economic plan and of course it's favorable to them.
Remember when Obama let the assholes write Obamacare and let the corporations structure the TPP

fatty bankrupt has a 4 and done degree what does he know? how to inherit money and invest it pooly?

Just saw that he is making childcare tax-deductible. Sounds quite pro-white.

Sorry, I can't find a ebonics to english translator, could you say that again in english?

>"ALPHA AS FUCK"
>"TELLS IT LIKE IT IS"
>"NOT A GLOBALIST SHILL"
>gets cucked into endorsing both Paul Ryan and John McCain 3 days after saying he isn't

You know what? Im surprised he chose so many economists to put on his economy board. This really threw me for a loop.

I thought for sure he'd have at least half of them be plumbers, the other half maybe candle makers

Mt economic team would consist of a vibrant mix from the welfare office.

Are you trying to speak English there, Tyrone?

"Hey where does killary get her money?"
>grabs popcorn

>Surrounds himself with men who know how financial systems work and are successful because of it

wtf I hate trump now