Ahmed 'Clockboy' returned to Texas last week...

Ahmed 'Clockboy' returned to Texas last week, now his family has filed a lawsuit against the school district that initially suspended him for his phoney clock.

>dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20160808-irving-clock-boy-s-father-sues-city-school-district-principal-for-blatant-disregard-of-civil-rights.ece

Pic related is from the Washington Post's article on him from last week. Somehow no one has noticed this kid is a sociopath.

>washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-year-ago-ahmed-mohamed-became-clock-boy-now-he-cant-escape-that-moment/2016/08/02/2b8650be-484b-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html

You actually shouldn't blame the kid, most of the publicity was generated and organized by his father.

>Mosque
>Mosquito

That definitely made me think!

Fuck that whole family

They can burn, anyone with half a brain saw through that shit

The entire family are fagatrons. They have a history of doing this and they can't even lie well.

>filed a lawsuit
Muslims are very jewish when it comes to money. Almost like they are blood related or something.

Mosquitoes kill more people then Muslims.

Of all the things that didn't happen, that little anecdote never happened the most.

>After moving to Qatar for nine months, Ahmed is home in Texas for the summer.

>home

No.

All muslims should be squashed like mosquitoes

It definitely happened. It's too weird to be fake. Journalists are not creative. I thought they might have removed it from their story by now but it's still in there.

I love that Islamophobia caught on as the go to word instead of anti-islamism. It's so much more apt, you'd have to be a fool not to be a little Islamophobic considering how islam and violence correlate.

Texanons, you know what must be done.

> Ahmed would always perk up when talking about his latest creation: a DVD player
> DVD player

I once took parts from two non working remotes, and used them to create a single working remote, where's my time magazine article?

>Home from Qatar
What are the chances terrorists didn't tell him how to soften opinion of muslims in the US?

Jesus Christ that WaPo article...

>He visited the White House, the Google Science Fair and the president of his home country of Sudan (a wanted war criminal, but Mohamed - his dad - said it would be rude not to accept the invitation).
>a wanted war criminal
>it would be rude not to accept the invitation
>it would be rude
>a wanted war criminal
>it would be rude...

I mean...dudes...

---

On his life in Qatar...

>“Not many kids play outside. I never really do anything,” he says. “I just watch stuff online and I get bored. Sometimes I just go outside and stare at the sun, and then go back inside.”
>Sometimes I just go outside and stare at the sun
>go outside and stare at the sun
>stare at the sun

---

>“Next year,” the video says, “he’ll be 15, and planning to sue the Irving school district and the city, all over a clock that gave him 15 minutes of fame.”

>The screen goes black.

>“Fifteen minutes of fame?” Mohamed repeats.

>“That’s all you heard?” Ahmed retorts.

>“Maybe 15 million, that’s what I’m looking for.”

>Ahmed looks at his father.

>“I’m just joking with you,” Mohamed says.

>“Everyone gets 15 minutes of fame who gets covered,” Ahmed says. “But it’s always your choice to extend it.”

>“You know, I am a Sufi. I don’t worry about the money,” Mohamed replies.

>“I’m not worried about the money,” Ahmed says.

>“But it will help, yeah?”

>“Yeah,” Ahmed says, “Money will help you, temporarily.”

>His dad’s phone rings, and Ahmed gets back on Twitter, thumbing through the messages in his notifications.

The kid's an idiot, but Dad is clearly the psycho here. He's like a Muslim version of a stage Mom.

Can't wait to buy his newest invention

Didn't they already get a lot of money?

haven't you seen star wars?

you can stare at the sun on desert planets

>stare at the sun

Its going to get thrown out.

His fucking stupid clock was compared to cased bombs and it looks similar.

Its also Texas, they dont give a duck about ragheads

>*smirks*

he knows it's all a big fucking scam

Tech goodie bags don't send themselves infidel

this kid stares at the sun and tortures insects. He talks like he's slow.... is he stupid and/or autistic

>para 53 of the Complaint:

That weekend, Ahmed trolled the garage for treasures. He found an old 8 ½” by 5” Vaultz pencil boxfrom middle school(still sold on Amazon with animals, butterflies, etc.), a 7 segment display, a pcb board, a 9 volt battery, some wires(from a media player that wasn’t working), a 120 -240 volt transformer, a button board and some tools.
On Sunday night, after returning from skating with some friends, he soldered the battery connector to the pcb board giving it back-up power. He then soldered the transformer to the pcb board which powers the seven segment display and the alarm clock bell. He screwed the display into the pencil
box. The“alarm clock” would make a beeping noise when the set time was reached. He put the clock in his backpack like he always did. In Ahmed’s mind, he built the clock to show to Ms. West.

two things: I thought it was determined this kid couldnt solder for shit when he was doing interviews for MSM, and, why show this stupid clock timer thing to your fucking English teacher? Did he read his poems to his gym teacher?

>niggers
>people

>duck
Phoneposter please go