Defend this

Defend this.

>sisters and mothers look a like
woah......................

They're related.

>characters of the same blood line look genetically similar
beat me to it

The Disney Defense League.

Lazy ass genetics just and copy/paste shit.

they shit out the movie in 2 years. Their mom's model is literally Elsa with brown hair, but Elsa and Anna look subtly different that that image covers up.

>Asks people to defend it
>Gets mad when people defend it
Are you legitimately autistic?

ITS OKAY WHEN DISNEY DOES IT

I'm not sure what you expecting here OP. Either you're so Autistic that you took that Film Theory episode about Elsa and Rapunzel being sister seriously, or you're trolling.

I hope you're trolling.

Rushed production.

It's been altered to make them look more similar than the actual models. Same with that Sup Forums gif of Gumball/Steven/etc.

Man some people choose the weirdest hills to die on

Wasn't Tarzan's Dad just Tarzan with a beard?

Mitosis.
You're an idiot, there's no Rapunzel there, it's Elsa, Anna and their mother.

That is so unfortunate. To come out looking like your mom but your face is too small.
You don't understand they can't be stopped

Its an superior version of Rapunzel.

Thanks Calarts!

3 way cock worshipb blowjob POV when?

Yeah, every mother and daughter I know look like carbon copies of each other what is op even complaining about xD

>Implying Disney didn't have a unified art style during the Renaissance
>Implying unified art styles are at all a new concept
>Implying sisters shouldn't look similar

Okay so fuck marry kill: the two sisters and her mom (or I guess you could do male characters if that's your thing)

The mother is in for five minutes and has one line.

It's a waste of time and money to make a completely new model for a mostly irrelevant character.

Fuck Anna, marry Elsa, kill the mom.

Benefits

>cuck kristoff
>get to be prince consort
>get to be prince consort right away (assuming the king dies in the same event)

Family members look similar.

idk I agree its dumb and stupid, and that even family members don't look that identical. But if you really wanted to point out how fucking terrible it is, you should have included references from, say Big Hero 6 and Tangled, or even show how Judy and Mrs. Otterton in Zootopia follow the same basic proportions because they are based on a fucking template.

early Renaissance, sure, but then they started doing stuff like Hercules and Mulan and Tarzan and Atlantis. They've proved that they can do better, so why aren't they?

(the reason why is because this sells and its easy)

RLY MOKS U THONK

If you have a good sameface then milk it.

>Sup Forums gif
That gif is from Sup Forums? Fucking Sup Forums of all places?

>xD
get the fuck outta here kiddo

"She" looks like a man.

Why would it come from Sup Forums?

Why do people complain about this, but say nothing about Tarzan and his dad being completely identical save for the hair and mustache?

Oh wow one royal family in a Disney universe movie all members who look so similar.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF NOTICE!

I'd think you'd complain about the ice magic before complaining about how similar two people look.

to troll baka gaijins that didn't choose glorious nippon animation hand-drawn ten thousand times?

>Point
>Your head

OP is clearly talking about the "Disney Face" syndrome every female character done by Disney ever has.

They really dont care about if you watch western cartoons, they even like some Sup Forums stuff like samurai jack.

I look exactly like my fucking mother. What's the big deal.

yes. so long as you ignore every Disney female that isn't in those two movies and is Elsa Anna or Rapunzel

So, always?

Really makes u think...

Yes user alway. Ignoring all the recognizably different faces on even that.
Or on here.
Or in any disney movie.
But yes Disney really suffers from sameface.

Monarchy and inbreeding, there is an Asian princess that was the worst part of her own movie and a black princess nobody cared about

Last I checked human beings don't reproduce by budding so we shouldn't look like clones of our parent/siblings

honestly though if you only showed the eyes, lips, nose, and contours of the face out of all of those girls, I would only be able to recognize Mulan, Ariel, Jasmine, and maybe Snow White.

But some people do.
You honestly can't tell these faces apart?

i really

really
really
really
really don't like 3d animation.

>OP is clearly talking about the "Disney Face"
No he wasn't. He just posted a picture of two characters that were related and said to defend it.

Now if he posted two characters that weren't related, that would be a different story.

It's sexually attractive, so it sells, so they use it.

Disney sells sex.

Disney is lazy as fuck. They'll get heaps of cash either way so they've stopped giving a fuck.

usually it's around something like "Disney is really important and if you hate them you are a contrarian weeb!"
They are just lazy and reuse their models though. It's not like the fat people of their focus group even know about aethetics. They buy by price and brand.

Cindy be hitting that coke to much

K.

>bawwww how dare princesses be attractive
>they should be more realistic
>they should be fat and ugly like meeeeeee

What?

Disney makes a fuck ton of money anyway so why are you all so adamant to defend their laziness

user just read between the line.

Because it's literally based all around three similar looking princesses two of whom are sisters in the same fucking movie. It's overblown.

They became Lich Queens to pave the way for their sisters career.

The movie is full of clones and shit backgrounds and sloppy work anyway due to how they changed the plot in the last moment and had to essentially animate the movie in a few months. I'm guessing that if they'd have some more time the mom might look different.

But in general, Disney has a very specific style for the "young, attractive princess-type protagonist" women. They have a house style and for some reason people are upset about that. There's much more variety in the characters who aren't meant to sell Princess dolls

Christ, they look like the Skinbender.

>every female character done by Disney ever has
Bullshit, look at Mother Gothel, or Gerda, or Vanellope, or Sgt. Calhoun. It's only when the female is supposed to be the cute protagonist who will be used to sell shitloads of toys that they fall back to the tried and true Princess™ facial proportions, big eyes, small nose, somewhat round face.

And even those get varied around - Anna and Elsa have super round moonfaces whereas Rapunzel for example has more of an almond-shape.
I mean the fact that people are trying to claim that fucking Judy has the sameface too imo hints that it's just that some people want to scream that every female animated with the Disney style has "sameface". It's retarded. Ghibli does the same thing and MUCH worse as they also have a hag-face template and their male protagonists also same the same cute protag face, but somehow people don't cry about that in the same capacity

Dsney corp has been using the same template for young girls since Disney died. The exception are usually drawn to look like someone in particular, be it the voice actor or some trope meme

What is the problem. You get three for the price of one. In previous movies you got one hot princess and that is all. Now you got two and a mom who looks like she is their sister. This means triple the r34 and triple the fap.

>Family members look similar.
>idk I agree its dumb and stupid, and that even family members don't look that identical.

I know I will sound like devil advocate, but I had a classmate back in elementary school who was pretty much just a mini version of his older brother who was in high school, and then there was the father who was just the same face but a bit longer because age

Sure it is pretty much the only case I have encountered of Disney Family Syndrome, but damn if it can happen, and it's uncanny

>Disney Face syndrome
Not unlike 99% of anime with those horrendously large mutant pupils.

You misspelled "inferior," user.

Close relatives sometimes look alike. It's a thing.

>tumblr complains about Disney Face in golden era movies
>Disney just changes the face they will recycle over and over for the next 20 years

>same eye colour
>same hair colour
>similar facial expression
>different eye shape
>different eyebrows
>different lips
>different nose
>different skin tone
>different cheeks
>different chin
>different neck
>different forehead height
What was your point exactly?

Yet everyone can tell them apart. Even if you just take a corner of the face people can still tell them apart.

>two characters that were related and said to defend it.
three

you queers dont complain about all the same face in your funny books but lose your shit over Disney

>you queers dont complain about all the same face in your funny books
have you ever been in a bad art thread, all the piss that gets ripped on Unbeatable squiral girl and Frank world.

Fucking hell man, nobody is even saying Disney is shit or anything like this, if you're going to be a Disneyfag this badly just fucking kill yourself please.
Disney has obvious sameface, whether you like it or not, it doesn't matter. It's just stating what it is.

Thats not sameface you goddamn idiot.

Thats Disney art style.

You have obvious face blindness, whether you like it or not, it doesn't matter. It's just stating what it is.

You should have that checked out, it's a common symptom of autism-spectrum disorders.

Apparently these anons was right Sup Forumscksuckers are more cancer than Sup Forums than I thought.
> Have no comment, the post

No, really. You have face blindness.

This is obiviously a bait.

Dont Reply to this user.

>I disagree
>therefore it is bait

WOAH! Next you'll tell me that mothers can share the same name!

I feel like the unified look of CGI rendering is bound to make things look more similar than what comes out of different draftsmen's hands.

If you look at Rapunzel as drawn by Glenn Keane vs. Honey Lemon drawn by Jin Kim, they look substantially different because hand drawn lines are way more nuance. Characters in the hand-drawn Disney era didn't really have this problem: Megara, Jane, Anita, Mulan, Snow White don't look similar at all.

On the other hand, the 3D models you see in the movies are rendered through pretty much the same engines, maybe with a few upgrades, but it's going to look in a certain way. If you add that to the simplified style of the characters, it's bound to look uncannily familiar.

I take that back
Sup Forumsntrarians are more cancer than Sup Forums's Nintendrones. That's a new low.

Maybe it's time for you to accept the fact that you're the one being contrarian. Whenever "Disney sameface" is brought up it always becomes immediately clear that the majority have no trouble telling them apart and that it's just a few angry neckbeards that are looking for an excuse to hate on something popular.

>meth, not even once

seriously I don't even think it was plastic surgery that fucked them up, I'm pretty sure it was just shit tons of drugs.

How about you shut the fuck up with that shit.
> Tell them a part
> Waifus
Yet when unless it's nuPokeshit design for said waifu, any typical animu girl posted on Sup Forums will get a "literally who?/generic animu sameface trash" card over here on Sup Forumsntrarian board. Fucking cancerous pieces of shit, no wonder Sup Forums is hated so much on the other boards.

>nonsensical angry butthurt
How about you take a break from the internet for a bit? It seems to be upsetting you.

Thread was almost dead. Samefag confirmed for responding to his own posts.

It's not that they literally look exactly the same you moron. It's that they look close enough to one another that at first glance they look nearly the same. The point is that the woman of disney look nearly identical and that it's just plain laziness.

So Disney has an art style?

That's lazy.

They look no more identical than real people.

Then what pupils would be good looking in anime fo you?

But he is kinda right. Everytime someone post anime girl in Sup Forums it is always "sameface trash" or "generic"

Fuck man, and they used to be so fucking hot.

At no point in their lives were they ever sexier than their sister currently is.

They're designed to sell toys. Are you naive of something?