Memes I invented years ago are posted everywhere on the internet by normies today

>memes I invented years ago are posted everywhere on the internet by normies today
I feel like I left a big mark on humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8Ggpeok.png
desuarchive.org/int/thread/30698502/#q30698502
desuarchive.org/int/thread/30838022/#q30838701
knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-onion-pill
grrrgraphics.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/xmas_cartoon_ben_garrison.jpg?w=640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which ones?

It's bizarre, I know. It really gives me some perspective on my life.

t. 13 years on Sup Forums

I was the inventor of T H I C C
also I invented the webm where köksal baba with a turkish flag edited on him is swinging at those normal guys with russian flags on them

>tfw drew 3 popular amerimutts
peak of my life desu

Sometimes I wonder what THE WORLD would have been like, had I never started posting on Sup Forums.

my own personal fetish for chubby women as a teen evolved into a social-wide phenomena in which overweight women are favored to pass their genes on
butterfly effect is real

>tfw made two pics popular
their popularity was quite short but still I feel pretty good about it. Moreover people constantly steal my vk account avatar pics so I feel like my taste is quite refined

>8 of my screencaps are always posted on Sup Forums
>start seeing them on the normie facebook pages my younger relatives use
>created some of the first Virgin vs Chad edits
>friends sometimes send them to me

I've cropped some reaction images and have seen others use it a bunch of times, that's about it.

I think you're overestimating its effects. Chubby chasers were always around, now they just got a (loud and obnoxious) mating call.

absolutely not. you had no effect on this, and individuals don't mold world trends and the gears of history. "succ" was a meme before thicc was. "thick" was becoming a popular word by itself. many people, including you, just combined the two to make thicc.

prior to "thicc" people used the word "healthy" ironically, the earliest I've seen of the latter was around 2003.

No, we fucking didn't
I was on the misc, fit and int shitposting about thick girls long before succ was even a thing
it started off as thick and then I started to add variations like THIQQ and THIK AND THIQK AND THICC and it took it's course, I literally forced this meme into existence until it took off
it was born from the "HIGH TEST" thing

I'm the one who started changing the letters at the end of thick
it was me all this time

you remind me of a girl I dated who claimed to have invented the phrase "hit me up"
holy shit, you're thick in the head my dude

the new amerimutt wave
convencing an entire website to vote for the guy I wanted to

s-sauce?

rlly makes you think

i.imgur.com/8Ggpeok.png

that's just retarded internet tier speech like smol or I can has. I wouldn't really be proud of that. it's not like you drew pepe.

I don't make memes but my mindpower is so strong I can influence the morphogenetic field that surrounds us all and I can influence other people with my thoughts. Slowly but surely I'm changing the world

I remember somebody was spamming it constantly on Sup Forums and then everybody started to use it. It's true that it really became popular after mixing it with s u c c

w-wow

No you are not, thicc comes from some nigger's slang.

nigs appropriated my culture
this user is right, I was the one spamming it here

I thought thicc was invented by nigger rappers

Niggers used thick before the guy but it became popular because of "T H I C C" spamming

and i am inventor of internet. you are welcome

this
I am an unknown celebrity
shut up mutt

i invented one of the most popular pepe variants that even ben garrison made a parody of

I made all the sopa de macaco pics

show

no, argies did

>t. 13 years on Sup Forums
I see this being posted here a lot like its something to be proud of

Tfw started brap posting, grizzly and vynz posting on fit

this one, lost the original though

desuarchive.org/int/thread/30698502/#q30698502

also I made this pepe too

Ah! It's nice to see another meme inventor here. I was the first person to post a cat on the internet and later I invented rare pepes and rage comics

Van Gogh and Vermeer and many great artists were also not appreciated untill they died

>then
>thin
Um..

I invented the phrase "gaytheist" from a homosexual atheists username on Ifunny.

I started the "this but unironically" gimmick

desuarchive.org/int/thread/30838022/#q30838701

found the original one now too

Also the chad v virgin edit used for this page

knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-onion-pill

No, search in the archive
I made all of the Easter monkeys before namefagging

and here's Ben Garrison STEALING MY PEPE

grrrgraphics.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/xmas_cartoon_ben_garrison.jpg?w=640

im wojak, ama

why don't you age?

I created and posted some of the earliest instances of the mutt meme.
Back then it was just the “le 60% face” or that mutt soldier being compared to European ones.

I made the original "black monopoly" pic back in like 2008. Also some rare pepes including a sophisticated wine-swirling smug one in digital watercolor I recently saw posted by an australian.

I know that feel OP, but mine only applies to my country
>The word Surtur didn't really mean anything a few years ago
>Just the name for a Jötun from Norse Mythology
>Started using it online, at work and around my friends as a derogatory for black people, like nigger
>mfw it started to catch on

Megalomania, the thread