Clock Boy is Back!

And he's bringing a lawsuit for a breach of civil rights with him.

The law firm of Hutchison and Stoy, PLLC of Fort Worth, Texas is announcing their representation of the African American Muslim boy who brought a clock to school and ended up being arrested by the Irving police and suspended from school at MacArthur High.

Ahmed Mohamed, who the media has deemed "Clock Boy" was interrogated at length and not allowed to have his parents present.

Commenting on the situation, lead attorney, Susan Hutchison, stated that "these acts by the authorities show blatant disregard for the civil rights of this American."

youtube.com/watch?v=fjzNVNcIbc8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fjzNVNcIbc8
youtu.be/kHk_6Vh4Qeo
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-year-ago-ahmed-mohamed-became-clock-boy-now-he-cant-escape-that-moment/2016/08/02/2b8650be-484b-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html
web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://www.warriorsforjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Clock-Boy-Lawsuit-.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anybody in Texas want to lynch this sand nigger and his entire family? I would, but I moved away a few years ago and don't feel like driving thousands of miles.

That's a pretty dope pic OP

cool clock, ahmad

he'll probably get some money from this, on top of everything else.

god bless america lol

This is six months old.
The lawsuit started before he left the country.

I am down and have a literal ton of ammo. Fuck the government for being actionless. If they cant do anything to him, they cant do anything to us, thats the real red pill, how powerless they truly are without our inaction and obedience.

Im sure there will be another armed protest at that mosque they attended but the news will call them uneducated neo nazi rednecks and showcase new black panthers with shitty duck taped .22s as heroic. Then one of those black panthers will go on to murder a dozen cops and theyll bury that old story hard and scrub any pics with him in it.

From this morning

youtu.be/fjzNVNcIbc8

Fox news literally just uploaded it..

Clockboy and his dunecoon family have made a complete mockery of the States over the last couple of years, and you're gonna keep taking this shit?

This entire farce started with him deliberately getting expelled so he could sue the school.

>being this edgy
Sure is summer in here

Also he is an African American Muslim now. Is this new? Or did he pick up a power card somewhere along the way?

I know right. I thought he was from Qatar?

Haven't they milked this enough? He's not even a trendy topic anymore, the kid can't even lie properly about computers

Hell the only reason this shit story even held water is the majority of the population just shits their pants if any computer parts are shown outside the case

So time to try to sue after flunking out in Africa of all places?

God damn, this little fucking nigger just doesn't know when to quit, does he?

Everyone in America knows he's a fraud now. There were tons of stories that came out proving it, it's why him and his fucking raghead family fled to Qatar or some shit like that.

If he tries setting foot in the United States again, a lynch mob needs to hang his stupid ass and burn his family alive.
ENOUGH

>rich faggot wants more money

>he doesnt build quad core CPUs in his garage with a soldering iron

Top pleb

At first I was like

But then I was like

Achmed clockmed

is that a hot air rework gun?

fucking kek

Look where he is touching it. Also what is wrong with his head to body ratio.

"Hey son, want to come back to the White House and show me how effective those little dirty Muslim nigger hands are? Just imagine my cock is one of your shit clocks that look exactly like a time bomb."

-Barack "Just Cuck My Shit Up" Obama

> the open-platter HDD

>holding on to the iron part of a soldering gun

Future of America if you don't elect Trump, and that's just the beginning of what you will have to do. Want proof? Look at Europe.

Slimey bunch. What a scam!

it would be great if the entire district filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of the businesses and property owners against clockmeds family for fraud and extortion. the entire case is fraudulent and was orchestrated to squeeze money out of a public school. how slimey do you have to be t9 try to steal from a school?

The best thing about all of this is that this little twat will always, for the rest of his life, be known as 'Clock Boy'.

He will never be able to escape it, everywhere he goes people will be watching, point, whispering and handing broken clocks to him in the hope that he can fix it for them.

youtu.be/kHk_6Vh4Qeo
Cool clock!

maybe pile civil suits against them ? they fled to Qatar once already.

or plant a real clock bomb on him when he tries to enter the airport

Is he ever gunna take off that NASA shirt? It's got smell like fucking balls at this point...

>nobody even pointingout that is head is wayyy too small for his body

I don't know anything about computers, but seeing that kaffer pretending to work on a computer just made me have a hearty kek. Like I just know by the stupid look on his face he does not know what he's doing, like the dog in a lab coat and goggles.

Some shitskins just said to me "you are really scared of middle eastern people aren't you? Have fun voting for trump pos" after pointing out his "clock" looked like a bomb

He went back to Sudan to reclaim his kangdom.

I can't wait for the inevitable 'Clockboy arrested for murder, alleged to be behind the rash of unexplained Fort Worth area disappearances' headline

CAIR organized the entire thing and his entire family is known for pulling publicity stunt shit like this. I guess Clock Kid's father didn't win his presidential bid in Qatar, or whatever sandnigger shariah law shithole he ran for office in, so Clock Boy is trying to star in Weekend At Osama's 2: Tick-Tock Boogaloo

The little mudshit Clock Boy is literally a political pawn of Islamists seeking to subvert the USA.

Do you think the Secret Service let the little shit into the White House without quadruple-checking every package Clock Boy brought? You're damn straight they checked him for bombs, since Prez Obummer doesn't want to be blown up by the same muslim terrorists the fucking crook supports and inflicts of the white gentiles that he HATES.

it's even better this retard took pics pretending to solder motherboards and gave interviews claiming he had invented cpus and shiet. The idiot even took a typical usb hub out of its case and claimed he had invented it haha

His stupidity will forever follow him and will never be forgotten online

>The mosquito lands and he nabs it. Instead of killing it, he picks off its wings.

Sociopathic little bastard.

>asking for $15 million

Kek, I hope he gets it. Maybe people will wake the fuck up then.

>tfw born in Fort Worth

such a shit hole

looks fine to me

Right? I'd kill a mosquito but even as much as I hate them it would never occur to me to torture them. It's just like the scene from Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep and the spider. Awful.

What's shocking is that's an exact screencap from a Washington post article from last week. No way a Washington post journalist is smart enough to make that up. I'm just surprised they included it. It really jumps out and paints a not so kind picture of this kid.

Exactly. This kid is only a genius at scamming.

youtu.be/fjzNVNcIbc8

At 18:00
>All muh stuff got throde away when I had to move
>I can't rebuild muh stuff now cause I don't know what parts to use and what goes with what

>paragraph 53 of the Complaint:

That weekend, Ahmed trolled (lel) the garage for treasures. He found an old 8 ½” by 5” Vaultz pencil boxfrom middle school(still sold on Amazon with animals, butterflies, etc.), a 7 segment display, a pcb board, a 9 volt battery, some wires(from a media player that wasn’t working), a 120 -240 volt transformer, a button board and some tools.
On Sunday night, after returning from skating with some friends, he soldered the battery connector to the pcb board giving it back-up power. He then soldered the transformer to the pcb board which powers the seven segment display and the alarm clock bell. He screwed the display into the pencil
box. The“alarm clock” would make a beeping noise when the set time was reached. He put the clock in his backpack like he always did. In Ahmed’s mind, he built the clock to show to Ms. West.

two things: I thought it was determined this kid couldnt solder for shit when he was doing interviews for MSM, and, why show this stupid clock timer thing to your fucking English teacher? Did he read his poems to his gym teacher?

I hope he wins and his family uses that $15 million to fund a gigantic terrorist attack in the heart of white texas.

Pls confirm, kek.

Holy shit this is real!!!!

LMAO fucking little pyscho douche.

>98

so close

plz kek let it happen

>African American
Thought he was a sand nig

This, also his sister pulled similar shit a few years earlier in the same school.

He is. He's North African (Sudanese).

There's sand in Africa.

>This kid is only a genius at scamming.
He's not that. He's being coached by his family, and he has an audience that wants to believe.

His bullshit is pretty obvious if you don't desperately want to believe it.

"I invented a clock." decased a clock so it looked like a bomb timer from a movie
"I was proud of my clock and wanted the teacher to see." set the alarm to go off in class, when nobody reacted, took it out in front of his least technical teacher then refused to explain why he brought it to school
"I couldn't have expected such a reaction." showed it to his most technical teacher first thing in the morning, to establish his alibi, and was told that it looked like a bomb and to take it home without showing anyone else
"I just kept telling them it was a clock." they never thought it was anything different, and he persistently refused to explain why he had modified its appearance
"I'm an electronics hobbyist." [poses with soldering iron] doesn't have a single soldered or breadboard project to show interviewers, only decased commercially-produced boards

Very real

>washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-year-ago-ahmed-mohamed-became-clock-boy-now-he-cant-escape-that-moment/2016/08/02/2b8650be-484b-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html

Maybe he'll make a sand egg timer next

Alright, I'm gonna need you to overclock this CPU to 12 Niggabytes.

>user gets dubs with small headed nigger burning self not knowing how to use white man's tech on a scholarship white man gave him and he's still a nigger.jpg

JUST

web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://www.warriorsforjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Clock-Boy-Lawsuit-.pdf
tl;dr Texas is racist, the Vice Principal discriminated against Ahmed, they took him in and tried to coerce a statement, and arrested him. And they're evil people.

>As far as what the device looked like, the most telling thing so far (besides looking at it wherein it is incredibly obvious that it is not a bomb) is the Irving police internal email obtained through a FOIA request where the officer candidly chides the others and states “that thing doesn’t even look like a bomb.”

It'll get settled in the end as the risk of a lawsuit won't be something school officials want to bear regardless of the merit.

Didn't his family say some shit about moving to Qatar?

They came back already

Also, stop tripfagging on pol

if you want a username go post on reddit you attentionwhore faggot

They did move to Qatar. Packing up and running was always part of the plan. Can't count on people never figuring out a scam like that.

If he's such a great inventor why does he need to sue the police?

I hope the school district's attorneys go hard at this little piece of sht's deposition about everything leading up to the teacher confiscating his stupid clock

you have a right to an attorney not to your parents dumbshit

Cool clock ahmet. Why dont you go fuck yourself with it?

My favorite aspect of this is that he's blaming the controversy and attention on distracting him from his electronics hobby, which is why he still has absolutely nothing to show but a decased clock in a pencil case and a pile of old garbage boards.

The lazy little shit has been showered with free electronics hobby equipment and he can't even be bothered to work through a tutorial to give the appearance of having a legitimate interest in it.

CLOCK MY SHIT UP

GUYS, what is kek going to do?

you don't even have a right to that. I looked at some case law when this incident hit the news and found that the law treats incidents inside schools differently than pretty much anywhere else. if a kid is accused of committing a crime he can be held and questioned w/o attty or parental notification. right to an attorney and parental notification only comes after an arrest by a police officer.

Clockboy is a piece of shit
I hope president trump deports him,then waterboards clockboys dad

The u.s. government should put a bullet in clockboys head make this whole scandal just disapear.

I hope the cia just drowns the whole family just make this bullshit disapear.

I like how they think a bomb threat at an elementary school on September 14th is no big deal.

we have IDs on this board dumb ass

I hate this faggot but we have to give him credit. We're a very litigious nation along with overly gullible and bend out backs for minorities. This is about as American as it gets. There is always some scam here in the great ole U.S.A. and he was smart enough to play it out.

Don't hate the player, hate the game as people say.

A minor has a right to his parents.

Anyway, the police probably did bend some rules. However, it's not the serious thing they're making it out to be.

They weren't dealing with him as a terrorist, but as a teenage prankster. There was never any intent to charge him with a serious crime, they just wanted to impress on him the seriousness of bomb hoaxes.

They arrested him, put him in handcuffs, and took him to the police station, but it was with the intent of making his parents come pick him up before dropping the charges and letting his family and school discipline him. A bit of theater to discipline a boy who has committed a serious but harmless crime which he presumably didn't fully comprehend.

this would be hilarious

>getting thousands in gifts for faking a bomb

really...makes...you think...

WHY ARE ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE HOLDING SOLDERING IRONS BY THE HEATED METAL BODY?!?!?!?

The shit would be bonded to their fucking flesh in 1/2 a second... not to mention there is no use for a full size soldering iron like that on mainboard components

>ragingautismfrog.png

and here we clearly see a very traumatized young man who is so obviously expressing his confusion and sadness about this incident, which was really just an innocent misunderstanding that ebil racists used to denigrate him. Please award my client 5 million now. k thanks.

Honestly, how many people have ever seen a soldering iron? I doubt many people have so people wouldn't know how to hold one properly, unless it's been plugged in and then they'll learn fast.

>bring suspicious device to school
>doesn't expect to be arrested and strongly interrogated over such device
Judge will throw it out.

It's stock photography. Neither the photographers nor the models had any knowledge or interest in electronics. They just borrowed the equipment and took some pictures.

>Ahmed Mohamed
Will never not be funny.

>the costume prop clock is better assembled than Achmed's fake bomb

Case should get destroyed the minute they bring up the fact that the clock went off in the middle of class.

This boy gets free shit from Microsoft, free publicity in various talk shows and news outlets, gets to meet the president, trued to sue the state of Texas for $15 million, and now this?

What a fucking shill this sand niglet is.

You belong on a watchlist

Bht they did no one thing.
They needed it to be a black male and a white female.

Fbi plz go.

No bully

*know
Fuck I feel retarded.

No, their case isn't that he was innocent, it's that after he was arrested, he was interviewed without his parents present (i.e. they carried on talking to the boy while his father was en route).

I think they're actually legally in the right on this point, and the police deserve a slap on the wrists. They just shouldn't be entitled to large damages, or their legal costs, because it's a technicality in a low-stakes situation.