Did you enjoy the new Steven Universe episode, Sup Forums?

Did you enjoy the new Steven Universe episode, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64aMnQ0ovXo
mega.nz/#!t90EwIqA!r_tRttzTpMydD1Ut7qvOwJv2zAPupgSS_Ptr009OYSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you even watch it?
If not, then why not?
Nice quads tho

is /sug/ still banned?

I actually did watch it. I thought it was decent filler, it's nice when filler episodes lead into more important things. Guacola got a kek out of me, reminded me of Jeb Bush.

Torrents out yet?

Anybody got the mega?

Yeah. It alright.

We rollin in the money now.

greg universe right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=64aMnQ0ovXo

I spent the entire episode expecting a "why don't he want me?" moment. Never got to that level of feels though.

Also Greg is rich now, which is cool

all generals are banned

Gentlemen, behold!
A giant HAND
>Oh... wow.. uh...
BITCH SLAP THE EARTH

I'm mad the one day I got held up at work this month made me miss the episode, just waiting on a stream/DL link now.

that was today?

Oh. I forgot. Wasn't it Steven Floats anyway?

There were two eps today. Steven Floats and Drop Beat Dad.

have fun man
mega.nz/#!t90EwIqA!r_tRttzTpMydD1Ut7qvOwJv2zAPupgSS_Ptr009OYSE

Those sneaky fuckers.

couldn't watch it was at work while it aired. i came to Sup Forums so i could try and find download links.

>Gentlemen

You mean GEMTLEMEN

Link

I mean townie episodes are townie episodes but they didn't even try with this one, it could have been a lot more

Marty was weirdly animated and I enjoyed that. Super predictable episode, wasn't original at all.
It was bad even by SU filler standards.

>GUYS EVERYONE IS HYPED FOR SU RIGHT?
>Yeah we're totally going to watch it!
>nobody ends up watching it
reminds me of that episode where Bart ran for class president

Thanks for the mega, congrats on the dubs.

Tell me more about yourself shitposter-kun

What are your hopes and dreams

I just realized that my interest in this show slowly died some time ago and I hadn't even noticed it.
Uh, that's bad. I used to like it a lot.

You predicted Ian dying from bad soda?
But honestly, you saw two minutes of it beforehand and you know where it had to lead.
Of course it's not very surprising.

I don't have a nielson box anyway. Or cable. Or a TV. And I'm beginning to suspect that I am in fact blind.

its a joke, dude.

most people enjoyed the star vs and loud house episodes today, while reception of SU has been unanimously negative.

I love that episode of Steven Universe where Bart runs for class president.

So, apparently there's a new version of Love Like You at the end of the new episodes?

Why did you ignore my question, it was genuine

You're literally in every SU thread and we barely know anything about you

>But honestly, you saw two minutes of it beforehand and you know where it had to lead.
Not really, I always avoid promos and shit.
But everything about this episode was so cliché, "Asshole dad comes back, half-assed attempt to pretend he's not an asshole anymore, surprise surprise he's still an asshole, and True Good Dad suddenly accepts his stepson and saves the day". Crammed in 10 minutes.

Greg being rich was surprising I guess. But it was a very bad episode.

This. I thought it was going to be a bit more emotional due to the subject matter, but it was kind of just there.

Everyone predicted the whole Marty does something stupid to mess with Sour Cream and Yellowtail does something and they get closer because of it.

Good parts
>Steven's super strength being shown casually
>Ronaldo getting a hit to the gut with a can of soda
>Vidalia and Yellowtail raving at their son's event

The Loud House episode was pretty mediocre. Based Dad saved it though.

I watched the episodes and quite enjoyed them both.

vidalia was cute during the 5 seconds of screentime she had.

And I mean they didn't even explore his relationship with Yellowtail. He was in like two scenes

I'm happy that they addressed the family dynamic of them at all.
And people not hyperanalysing every bit of lore will have found this actually surprising.
And I love that Yellowtail comes home with a suitcase full of fish. Because he comes home from work. As a fisher.

it's not my fault i'm stuck at work until 3. until a few days ago i thought it'd be airing around 5!

It would appear, user, that /sug/ has moved on to /trash/.
Your constant "No More Generals" whining has finally succeeded.
Good for you.
Have fun in your big ol' empty board.
Goodbye.

It's literally coming back today lmao

>old. and. busted.

We just had a thread that went from 400 to 1000 in literally 5 minutes now we have this empty thread, all of the hype dissipated in seconds. : ^ (

concert for ants

And yet here you sit in a thread with 42 replies, while /sug/ thrives in /trash/.

Shirt Club sorta worked because all of the drama was building up to a dumb joke. I feel like this episode was trying to do something similar with the soda sequence, but weren't willing to completely cross the line into parody like they did before. It just ended up being forgettable.