en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=7MNpokiKog4
youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it used to be an economic powerhouse

white flight

Niggers

is the answer not obvious?

What pisses me off is that no matter how poor, you can still keep your house and lawn clean and tidy. What could few poor europeans do with such houses, sigh...

Whites moved out, blacks moved in.

What's up with these stupid questions from 'murica lately?

Your entire country is going to turn into Detroit in 20 years.

>Nigger riot in late 60s
>White Flight
>Niggers come in

I think you get the picture

Real white Detroiter without the nigger demeanor, reporting in.

as you can see here, it is better to be hit with a nuclear bomb than niggers

Democrats trying to do the right thing.

>City becomes rich and sucessful mainly because of factory jobs
>Democrats elected and raise taxes for gibmedats
>Businesses cut workers and pay them less to make up for tax increase
>City raise taxes to help the newly unemployeed workers
>Businesses start closing factories and paying workers even less to make up for tax increase
>City raises taxes to help the new unemployeed workers
>Businesses relocate to Mexico because fuck taxes
>Oshit.jpg we no longer have any rich people to exploit
>City goes to hell

White flight

Globalism destroyed the industry and people who could moved.

Why doesn't america colonize detroit with eastern europeans, I'd move there and push out the crime

contrary to popular belief on this board, niggers didn't cause the destruction, although they did help to elongate it. In 1950 it was the richest city in the country, fast forward a few years and car companies start leaving the area because of unions, the mayor creates an income tax for the lost revenue, people and more jobs leave because of this, taxes get raised more as the debt burden gets higher, and it became a never ending cycle until all the whites and middle class blacks left the city

no, it was straight up niggers chimping out that destroyed detroit

>now he asks

Good summary

Because Detroit ran out of money to pay their welfare, chimpouts are the result of niggers not getting what they want.

Whiteys destroyed it, before that, is was a black mens' paradise.

>This is pretty accurate, also the middle class was heavily taxed and decided to leave and go to better cities.

goobingdetroit.com

nbcnews.com/news/china/chinese-investors-snap-property-bankrupt-detroit-n253186

The Chinese have been buying up a lot of the city for a while now, but I haven't kept up attention to see how things are standing this moment. I think I recall hearing that a proposal by a Chinese firm to buy up a lot of property on Atwater and make a gated community was denied by the city council.

no, it was niggers sniping white people from fucking rooftops and beating them in the street in 1967 that made them all leave.

Detroit is a shithole because of niggers being fucking niggers.

t.ex-Detroiter

>chimpouts are the result of niggers not getting what they want.

Kind of. In the case of Detroit, it was the niggers getting busted by the police that triggered the defcon 9 level chimpout in 1967. This is the single event that destroyed the city of detroit. Democrats and their taxes may have had some effect, but the reason Detroit is a post-apocalyptic wasteland is because of niggers

gypsy pushing out crime

pham i got news 4u

I could snap your neck in half with one hand if that helps

>HRH Prince of Wales
More like Duke of Edinburgh amirite

Didn't it have anything to do with dropping american cars sales? pls explain I'm just a stupid Polack.

They already have plenty of black niggers for that, though, why would they need white ones?

dindus, crack, political corruption
t. suburbsofdetroitfag

That's why the industry moved away.
Generally economic destitution doesn't lead to extreme crime rates unless you live in a third world shithole though. Detroit looks like an ex African state that threw off the chains of colonialism.

Ford closed business, niggers were out of work and started marauding to keep alive

The danish faggot isn't american.

That doesn't make you any less of a gypsy, though

Stop with the lies. It has nothing to do with taxes. There are liberal "shit holes" like Portland and Austin that are doing fantastic.

What separates Detroit from these places is not liberal politicians but a massive infestation of north american pavement apes.

This

The riot changed everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot

Take the world's greatest city, circa 1965, and give it to sjw black democrats. Easy desu senpai.

I'm whiter and stronger than you, you wouldn't look me in the face if you were standing next to me

Niggers and Democrats

we dont have a (fill in the blank) problem, we have a nigger problem.

Liberals.

Niggers are liberals. Voting 99% for fucking Shillary.

Post a pic of yourself

Why not calm yourself down?

It's infested, but thankfully, because of GENTRIFICATION, the invaders that ruined the "Paris of America" will no longer afford the cost of living there and self-segregate to any non-Hispanic city. New York or Africa, perhaps?

People joke about the 60 percent, but on the long run, we'll outlive the Europeans and create a Christian paradise.

This is me

I'll kick your ass

Whites left.

Blacks elected a series of retard black mayors who spent all their time on "muh black rights" instead of finding ways to improve their city.

>defcon 9

It takes a few decades of the liberal cycle to really turn an economic powerhouse into a shithole give portland 15 years it will be a shithole give austin 30 years and it will also be shit screencap this

This, niggers, and Democrat leadership.

Kill yourself, kike.

Niggers always resort to strength and violence to solve any perceived problem.

Confirmed, am one of those family's.

My family got the fuck out in 95 after shit started sliding fast, the majority moved to Lansing, Grand Rapids and Traverse City which means all the whites up and moved to the other side of the state to start farms and focus on beer/food industry since it's so damn pretty up here and it attracts tourism.

We actually are shipping in cleaning ladies from Russia and Jamaica and building cheap housing just to keep up with all this.

Blacks tend to hate it here too as our police are top notch and bored. And the town is well built in that the trailer parks/cheap housing is located near walmarts while local grocery's are closer to town.

It was a city built on manufacturing.

Mexicans and Chinese manufacture things for much cheaper.

What peaceful problem? You started offending a stranger for no reason so you are the problem causing nigger.

Maybe people underestimate how much of a shit hole it was in the first place?

Those houses aren't even that dilapidated: everything on them is still at right angles, taggers don't change that.

Whenever you see pictures of happy 1950's America, is it ever pictures of 1950's Detroit?

Detroit was one of the most prosperous cities in the world after WW2.

Shit...

youtube.com/watch?v=7MNpokiKog4

Niggers

>The result was 43 dead, 1,189 injured, over 7,200 arrests, and more than 2,000 buildings destroyed

Yep, and nothing was rebuilt. Thousands of whites fled, leaving more houses abandoned

one word and one word only, niggers

Traverse City used to run niggers out of town.

You gotta keep doing that. Niggers have no place in Traverse City.

Because the Democrats running Detroit ran out of money when the whites left.

i have a whole folder

Love how people call Phillip a racist when he is clearly just a bant-master

My Great Grandparents had a shop in Detroit. Around the time of the riots, they were told by all their friends(even black ones) to get out because increased threat of racial tension and looting. I think they left shortly after.

They've started to describe it as an "uprising" rather than a riot, and to call it "Detroit's 1776." I see nothing wrong with marking such people as outside first amendment protection because they are making simple calls for violence.

Detroit is Rio

He might only be the prince-consort of the British Commonwealth, but he will always be the king of bants

Rio can't possibly be that bad

Yeah, some jackasses even think it's a day blacks should look upon fondly. Like a "revolt" against "oppressors" or something.

I'm going to take a more nuanced stance than "HURRR NIGGERS DID IT ALL"

Basically, low-IQ populations are like children. Someone with an IQ of 85 is about as intelligent as my 145-IQ ass was in elementary school.

Because of this, they need two things in order to live successful and productive lives: Structure, and supervision.

This is true both of low-IQ blacks as well as of low-IQ whites as well, which is why they were the most successful when there were factory jobs that gave them the intense structure/supervision that they needed to be successful and self-sufficient.

In the USA, pre-industrial farm labor {slavery, indentured servitude} did just that, and once the farms industrialized (see pic related), that role instead went to factory work.

Now, since the 1960's, Detroit has seen its factory jobs slashed by incredible margins, and like a bunch of 8 year olds left free in the house with no supervision, the niggers immediately begin to proverbially eat ice cream for dinner, give the dog a haircut, and glue toys to the walls, which is why Detroit in 2016 isn't Detroit in 1956.

Our options are either to force them back into menial work, or watch them continue to run things into the ground as they tend to do when unsupervised.

So is it that all the engineers moved away with the industry, and all the wage slave niggers left? Detroit city center still looks kind of prosperous. Where did the dindus come from?

CNN and the MSM think they have Donald Trump on the ropes. The Globalists and Cronyists that they work for will not prevail. The American Public will see through it and elect Trump as the next PRESIDENT!
Watch short video here youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

Detroit makes Rio look like San Francisco

no.
a city doesnt go to shit because a group leaves
the people that remain let it go to shit

what you really mean is white people actively maintained the city against the degradation of its nigger population. and when they left, the niggers didnt do a damn thing to benefit the city. like every black nation where white people left. they destroyed what the white man had left them.

>Screencap this for a 15 year prediction

Didn't the great motor-industry crash come before blacks started moving to Detroit en-masse?

>city is built on american car industry
>said industry collapses because they refuse to adapt to rising gas prices
Now we all know niggers are savages but they are hardly to blame here.

Do it faggot

>Now, since the 1960's, Detroit has seen its factory jobs slashed by incredible margins, and like a bunch of 8 year olds left free in the house with no supervision, the niggers immediately begin to proverbially eat ice cream for dinner, give the dog a haircut, and glue toys to the walls, which is why Detroit in 2016 isn't Detroit in 1956.

You're a fucking moron.

Bloomfield Hills is in the top 5 most affluent communities in the country. There is still a lot of money in the Detroit area.

Face the facts. Niggers are a plague, and they destroyed Detroit. This is what they do. They destroy what the white race builds.

>nobody p[osted this yet

fucking normies REEEEEEEE

If AMD, Silicon Image, Dell and the rest of tech leave Austin they are fucked. They will stay, for now, because of taxes, but who knows. They could all go under or get bought out soon. All that is left in Austin is shitty banks and consumer-based bullshit.

Never been there. I've got a mate in Montana, so that's where I go when I visit US.
Maybe Detroit is fucked up by niggers. We have Gypsies where I live. The police beat the shit out of them when they cause any bother.
We don't have Pakis here as I live in the mountains. They stay in cities.