OMG south americans are so brutal

>OMG south americans are so brutal

>Jesse Washington was dragged out of the court by observers and lynched in front of Waco's city hall. Over 10,000 spectators, including city officials and police, gathered to watch the attack. There was a celebratory atmosphere at the event, and many children attended during their lunch hour. Members of the mob castrated Washington, cut off his fingers, and hung him over a bonfire. He was repeatedly lowered and raised over the fire for about two hours. After the fire was extinguished, his charred torso was dragged through the town and parts of his body were sold as souvenirs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington

Keep in mind that this was done by normal people while those cartel shit is done by criminal psychos

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>so*Throns
Ironically it's all of their negr- haha, I mean "Cherokee" ancestry that makes them this way.

One was done 100 years ago, the other is happening as we speak. You're retarded monkeys, just accept it.

Yeah but we stopped doing that. Joãos still necklace and decapitate each other.

Oh yeah the genetics of white people changed a lot in 100 years, right? People in third world countries are living the conditions of 100 years ago.

why are foreigners obsessed with my country?

fuck off, honestly, you people are the worst

This is the doing of wh*Te subhumans, real BLACK Americans don't partake in such vulgar and shameless cruelty

Which shows that maybe it's the current conditions that make this kind of shit happens and that it's fixable.

genetics may not but the society does
morality and ethics are not genetic constructs, no matter how much you want to deny it

>People in third world countries are living the conditions of 100 years ago.

even in year 3000 brasil will still be below how first world was 100 years ago

If you had any knowledge about this place you'd know that inequality is high as fuck. The places where those brutal shit happens are generally the poorest areas.

Fucking Americans...

>brazilian
>escape favela and make decent cash
>gets kidnapped, tortured and murdered over $2000

wh*Te dogs will pay for their atrocities my BLACK brother

>m*xico
>pretending to not be the exact fucking same

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

>Jesse Jackson was dragged out
holy shit. is this happening now?

>le cartels are brutal xdd
wh*Tes subhumans created 2 world wars and killed millions of innocent people, the time is coming wh*Te boys

was he a criminal though?

is this bait?

I love how Americans do this with their niggers (or spics) and Brazilians with their flavelas. Yes if you disregard large parts of your society prone to crime, your country will not have much crime. Those people are part of your country if you like it or not. Why don't you try to fix things instead of trying to defend yourselves on a Senegalese heater repairing forum.

>be mexican
>trip over the heads of your relatives on your way to work at the factory

wh*Te dogs

IT'S COLONIAL LIFE NIGGA
YOU WOUDLN'T UNDERSTA-wait I guess you would.

yes since yesterday when an argie (of course) created a thread with that shit. autists will keep re-posting it for a while.

Many of the stuff you see on liveleak is criminal fucking up other criminals. Does that make it less fucked up?

The comments say that both guys were members of a rival gang. (doesn't make it less fucked up)
but look at the OP
>castrated the guy
>cut off his finger
>toasted him slowly
>sold his body parts as souvenirs
>kids, city officials and the police were watching

our entire country is like the whole of europe you stupid kraut

>american education

kraut is ok no need to be rude

fucking amerimutts

We do try to fix it. The only way is voting on politicians but they're more concerned with stealing from the people than fixing shit.

There's a candidate this year promising to be heavy on fighting crime.

They took away our guns but criminals still have it. We're always discussing violence on the media.

Another thing that happens is leftists wanting to be soft like first world countries. There's always people here that want to import different realities. So they'll defend evil people with human rights stuff.
We even joke about it with a pun that translates roughly to "right of the thugs"

ah, sad. I have darkreader installed so Italy and m*exico's flag look similar.
still. atleast we don't butcher people in our own country, sweety :)

Que burro

too bad we didn't have smart phones and liveleak.com back then. Would have been funny desu

there's nothing rude in correcting a grossly incorrect foreigner

literally obsessed

he was convicted of rape but the lynching itself was still nigger tier

they should have just hanged him and been done with it

It's an observation I made here and elsewhere and instead of insulting me, why don't you make a real argument? Isn't the USA one country? Don't you identify as American?
The argument, that the US is like the whole of Europe isn't that smart. There are more cultural differences between France and Germany than between California and Maine, we speak entirely different languages for fucks sake.

I swear the lot of them have a mental disorder

You guys make thread about us as well. This "obsessed" meme is weak. As a matter of fact this thread was inspired by a burger that keeps making threads dissing us.

I don't think the failings of a state 2000 miles away is reflective of my own municipality, I doubt the rampant prostitution and drug abuse of hamburg is representative of wherever you live, the rampant sexual assault in cologne and wherever else

I couldn't care less about your absolute garbage dump of a country, your capital is literally the world's second largest garbage dump

Suck my 13cm dick all of you

You don't represent all americans though.

God damn America, you scary

>Joãos still necklace and decapitate each other.
no we dont, we are not mexico

That's like saying the neighbourhood I live is nice, so I don't need to care about that shitty neighbourhood a bit further away. It's like closing your eyes, covering your ears and screaming "lalalalala". We're talking about an entire country with the almost the same laws, similiar culture and where we elect the same leaders and pay taxes. If I'm against the legal and regulated prostitution in Hamburg, I can elect a party that stands for that, or if I want to legalize drugs I can vote for that party. That's the point of it being a country. And here I thought Americans were overly patriotic.

>has to go over a hundred years back to find something much milder and less sadistic than what south americans put out on liveleak every day
Really makes you think.

grrrr

>Amerikkka

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING TACO MUNCHING SPICS!

Rednecks 100 years ago =/= Every Single day in your countries

I don't know why you guys think that the fact that it happened 100 years ago is a good argument in this context.

Brazil is an african shithole with 1st world technology.

I dunno

Do you care more about your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandma getting raped, or your mom getting raped?

fucking savages

I don't understand what you're against exactly, you can do any of those things in the US, and people do.

Are europeans stupid? or...

Why do you think. An isolated incident means its isolated, and it was 100 years ago

An appropriate punishment for the crime.

That's your sense of justice? lmao

They did nothing wrong.

>it's a monkey replies to everyone in the thread and says he isn't obsessed episode
seen this one before

>hundreds of years ago fucked up shit happened in other countries so current year south america is fine!

>come to a board for discussing different countries and their culture
>complain that people are obsessed with your country

Mutt logic

Why do you guys keep repeating this shit every time your country is mentioned? You all sound like Mariah Carey

They are genetically predisposed to take the bait. They just can't leave it alone. Like a mouse rushing to a trap with peanut butter on it.

HIGH TEST

>Why don't you try to fix things

Niggers simply cannot be fixed, it's not possible. That's why we've had to keep them on the other side of the tracks for our nation's history, so they mostly just kill each other.

Considering the "refugee" crisis has dumped millions of brown people into your own country, you're about to learn this same lesson yourself. Good luck. Buy a gun.