So a friend just sent me this image and says it's from an episode of MTV's Liquid Television that aired in 91...

So a friend just sent me this image and says it's from an episode of MTV's Liquid Television that aired in 91. He said he did some research and Dora the explorer didn't have any related animators and of course didn't air until years later. Tried finding the image but nothing came up. Thoughts, theories or any info?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u98s7c8IGxs),
youtube.com/watch?v=u98s7c8IGxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your friend is a liar. A liar who lies. I don't know your lying friend, I don't know if he has a history of lying or if he's never lied to you before, but for this moment right now he is lying. He's being a lying sack lies.
Also your an asshole for posting a picture of your computer with the image on it instead of the image itself. Again, I don't know you, but doing this makes you an asshole. Your an asshole and your friend is a liar. Fuck you both. But not really.
Love, me.

i assume this literal image is the image his friend sent him.

There is a possibility that he is liar. I'm glad you held it together in realizing that might be the case.

yeah this is all I have to go off of.

I think he was just watching it on his tv and just snapped a pic.

I'm tired and my reading comprehension is pretty bad right now, but I'm pretty sure you said that image is from 1991.

Why is the image in a 16:9 format?

Sage

yeah he told me it aired in 91

You're friend never grew out of his "that kid" phase.

It didn't. Your friend is a liar.

here's what I'm working with.

I felt like that's what was going on. Thanks for confirmation, I'm calling his ass out.

so new question- anybody know what this is from for real?

So we got a source to look up now

Anyone not on a cell phone able to look it up

Autism.

It's from the remake liquid tv that came out in the 2000s

thanks, user. I had a feeling he was making shit up but needed the proof.

No prob now call him out for being a liar and rape him for it

Well, your friend's either a liar or a moron. It's there, you can see it for yourself (youtube.com/watch?v=u98s7c8IGxs), and Liquid television did air in 1991. However, this isn't from 1991, this is from the 2014 attempted revival of Liquid Television. Hence the widescreen.

youtube.com/watch?v=u98s7c8IGxs
ITS FUCKInG TRUE

OK so what's his issue here? Aside from literally everything else, I don't get it. Why did a Dora animator HAVE to be on this?

Because Dora could've only been conceived by an animator at that point.

if youre going to upload a facebook picture you should NEVER upload it to Sup Forums without changing the filename

First thing I thought, second thought was a bit vaguer but does it seem a bit too clear to anyone else?

you should eat shit before telling people what to do

you should also never post someone's post like but blur out the name, because you can just fucking search what they said or follow the OP image to it.

Oh no, someone might find your facebook account, and proceed to do nothing!

Not me, I don't care, I'm just saying blurring out the name is pointless, if you really don't want someone to know, don't do it at all.