In some alternate universe Zack Snyder is in charge of the Transformers movies and Michael Bay is in charge of the DCEU

In some alternate universe Zack Snyder is in charge of the Transformers movies and Michael Bay is in charge of the DCEU.

What do you think those movies would be like?

>slo mo shots and lens flare as Optimus punches Decepticons
>Superman flies through exploding rings

TELL ME, DO YOU BLEED?

*clang*

YOU WILL

SAVE MARTH-AAACK

>What do you think those movies would be like?

Shit.

>Michael Bay makes Superman 64
How horrifying

It's not an ideal situation for either franchise but he dc movies would turn out much more bearable then synder and although the transformers films will become shit it won't be as bad as man of steel and BvS

At least Bay would get the characters right.
They would be bad movies, but he would now how the heroes should act.

Alright in all honesty the TF movies under Snyder would have a crapton of symbolism, but probably better looking fight scenes and a lot of explosions, but CG instead of pyrotechnics. Michael would probably put Superman in a situation to work more with the army instead of being a rogue savior of those in need. Also Jimmy would probably be Shia, Superman would be anyone of his army guys, or worse case Marky Mark. Action scenes would probably be more of the same of Zack's punching the big guys through walls, and maybe more manslaughter.

>GIVE ME YOUR NECK!

Shut up man, you're going to trigger Boco

>"NOW THE HUMANS WILL KNOW THAT ZOD WILL NEVER LEAVE EARTH, EVEN IN MY DEATH."

Well with Transformers we'd get GOAT cinematography and action scenes, and Optimus would literally be Jesus

>Optimus is oversaturated with Jesus symbolism
I'm okay with this.

In some alternate universe Michael Bay got the GI JOE franchise instead, and it would have been glorious

what the fuck, how did this never enter my mind?
It's so friggin obvious

Michael Bay and Zack Snyder are literally identical except for whether they prefer to use explosions or slow motion, and Bay fellates the US Military

They went to the same schools and everything.

>Cybertron had its chance!
>proceed to destroy the All Spark

it's pretty much the same to be honest

because Optimus Prime has always been a murder hungry psychopath, right?

Bay would give us GL movie a decade earlier

>Air force bro Hal
>Hotheads
>Lots of potential explosions

I'd almost be okay with it.

>DC movies now spend hours focusing on Shia LeBeouf, Mark Walberg, and a rotating cast of other unrelated characters while Superman and Batman fight bad-guys in the background as shown by shakey-cam. B-List heroes are murdered unceremoniously every movie and the American Military ends up killing the bad guy half of the time.
>The only Transformer Movie becomes a slow, grim "high-minded" film about Optimus Prime coming to terms with being a 45K lb war machine while he travels across the country. And then halfway through Decepticons show up and Optimus kills them all, but only after failing to save any humans. It's the only one ever made because Transformers does not pull the same clout as Superman and thus could never get away with making such a dull and joyless film more than once.

"Optimus... we needed that".

I find it a nice change of pace that isn't nemesis or SG Prime, though obviously they didn't mean it until the later movies where he lost the will to fight honorably. Arguably the most developed character in the Bayverse and still one that's lacking as well.

That latter part sounds like a slightly better version of Dark of the Moon

Well, I did spend at least 5 minutes coming up with it, so that's a proportional response.
Also, trips.

Plus cheap CG. The only downside would probably be racist caricature aliens

Bay only does the "rotate around unrelated characters" on Transformers because he prefers directing humans over invisible CG in development parts. He'd probably do BvS with as much action as possible.

Would make for a good Kup oneshot.

that's an interesting image

So, not really different from what we have?

Doesn't that make him a poor choice for transformers movies

Lois Lane would be a 17 year old Played by a 19 year old so that way Michael Bay could have extremely sexual scenes (with no actual nudity) of her without actually crossing a line

Yeah, but producers wouldn't let him go so Hasbro compromised with new writers.

>racist caricature aliens
No, no, no.
That's what we have John Stewart for.

>racist caricature aliens

So, the Star Wars prequels?

>Michael bay makes Superman 64
I...I kind of want this now.

Yeah, exactly.

I can't be the only one who thinks Snyder would make better Transformers movies than Bay, right?

Snyder, though he doesn't understand mythologies and histories well, at least has an INTEREST in them. I feel like if you put him in charge of Transformers he'd dive into every single significant cartoon and comic book. Then he'd come up with something incredibly dense and that also made no sense. This wouldn't actually be any worse than the current Transformers movies, which already make no sense; and I think it might actually be better, since the Autobots would probably have poorly-conceived characterizations rather than the zero fucking characterization they have under Bay.

Yes, he would be better. Heck I bet Bay would've been better off directing the GI Joe movies.

Starscream can't help it that he's fabulous.