Trump down 50-37 in new Monmouth poll?

>DRUMPF SHILLS ON SUCIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6LsL-G9Gb0
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/07/gateway-punditsocial-media-patterns-show-trump-looking-landslide-victory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>University poll
>no liberal bias
Choose one.

HAHAHA

>go to monmouth site
>banner shows all 4 candidates
>the only one in a respectable photo is hillary
>she is 5'4 but is shown taller than trump (6'2) and all candidates

literally their own banner is biased...how can i trust their polls? i know its subtle but damn

Why does he keep winning with independents yet fails to win over Republicans.

Fucked up man i have never seen a political party so eager to throw an election.

>9% more democrats sampled
>6% more women sampled

I am sorry but Monmouth is good poll. 13 points is a lot, he isn't coming back.

Don't you get it, shill?

All the Democrats wanted trump to be the Republican nominee because they thought he was a joke and Hillary would crush him.

Now those same people are shitting thier pants because he's respected.

Didn't they just adjust the polling methology so Clinton could finally get a stronger lead? And she's already down to margin of error again?

There are more people that identify as Democrats in US. Also there are more women than men.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan supports Donald Trump.

I knew Louis Farrakhan would never dissapoint us.

I expected the African American commuity to follow the example of Louis. As he is seen as the most influential and in my opinion rightfully so leader of the African American community. But they clearly are not going to listen.

What an absolute vermin pieces of shit.

Kevin MacDonalds was right.
ONLY white people take politics seriously as in evaluating all the arguments to conclude what is the best ideology for ALL people according to their best knowledge.
Other ethnicities such Blacks, Latinos but in particular Middle Easterners and Jews ONLY CARE about kinship as it comes politics. Other peoples can starve to death they absolutely DO NOT CARE.
Other races are a million times more racist then whites, who are pathological altruists or in the case of white politicians pathological liars.

nice deflection ctr
not 9% more dems
not 6% more women

Clinton can't hold a lead. Just look at the overall graph of this election so far. She's had plenty of double digit polls and her lead always vaporizes.

>he's respected

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

You're right. I am now a shill for hill

>The Monmouth University Poll was sponsored and conducted by the Monmouth University Polling Institute from August 4 to 7, 2016 with a national random sample of 803 registered voters. Interviews were conducted by a live caller in English, including 402 drawn from a list of registered voters (200 landline / 202 cell phone) and 401 using random digit dial (200 landline / 201 cell phone)

>26% Republican
underweighted by at least 2 percent
>39% Independent
underweighted by at least 3 percent
>35% Democrat
substantially overweighted, by around 7%, and the sample size is shit BEFORE you consider its about half likely vs half registered voters.

>being alex-jones level insane

He is

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAN

yea of course. This is just to make trump look back and for people to lose faith. It's a shill but great plan, working tremendously.

>1st gen german
>hamburger educated

holy shit BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you actually seen it?

I go to monmouth university, pic related (mcgill commons).

I can tell you it is a VERY liberal university. last semester (fall) it was all Bernie supporters and hilldog uni women. Even chris christie said he hates the MU polls because of how liberal it is.

If that's true that would explain why they accuse white people of the same thing. They don't understand that people are capable of not thinking only in terms of the in group. At least a large % of them can't wrap their mind around it

The problem is that modern political calls are fucking garbage. They don't go out and try to sample a random group of people, they try to randomly robodial less than 1,000 people, and whoever picks up and is willing to blather on to them for 10-20 minutes rather than saying "fuck off" gets included. Then they won't get an even number of respondents vs gender, party affiliation so they adjust the numbers to try to "account" for this. Then, with all of this fuckery and bullshit, they think they can get the overall confidence interval within 95% confidence to 3.5 percentage points, and it's just absolutely insane.

There's also the fact that, due to the way the media vilifies Trump supporters, that a lot of Trump supporters won't participate in these types of surveys or honestly admit their support.

Look, you faggot shills can't make a new thread every fucking time some county releases a poll that shows that Clinton is in a lead. The only poll that matters are unbiased poll of polls. Not individual polls. This is the wrong forum for such propaganda.

:^))))

And add that it's a telephone poll, which means it's biased because media scare tactics make people afraid of saying they vote on Trump.

You still get more white children by breeding white with white. (This is the most hurtful thing you can say to white liberal. I bet Hillary would stroke out if someone slipped it into her teleprompter!)

White Liberals on suicide watch!

>polls show Clinton is winning
>tons of Bernouts don't want Trump as president but can't stomach voting for Hillary
>they see polls
>"oh good Trump will lose but I don't have to vote for that Demon!"
>times 22million
>Trump wins
>Bernouts "B-but HOW? i thought everyone was voting for her so I didn't have to!!!"
>T. Commielogic

There is literally zero point in polls being released prior to general debates. If you take the stance of any state in the union seriously at this point in time, you're a mindless idiot.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/07/gateway-punditsocial-media-patterns-show-trump-looking-landslide-victory/

>There is no such thing as symbolism.

Wew lad.

> reality
> no liberal bias
Choose one.