I am officially done with the Trump family

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with them? I am a hunter myself, went with my grandpa quite often when he was still alive. We shot quail, rabbits, deer and I even went for on a wild boar hunt (which I did not enjoy). But not in a million years would I want to hunt animals the meat of which I don't want to consume, just for "sport". This is so sick.

Fuck them, yes, fuck those spoilt brats. And fuck Trump for not teaching his sons human values.

P.S. Gary Johnson all the way. At least he got principles.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/08/05/opinion/in-zimbabwe-we-dont-cry-for-lions.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=4v3uiQHeVik
youtube.com/watch?v=HntbbnJNmhM
youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's only bad to kill good-looking animals
check your privelege

maybe you should stop being such a baby and eat them bears

>I am officially done with the Trump family

Nobody cares, it's not like you can vote anyway.

Fucking racist.
Why is one animal ok to kill while another isn't?
Also, flag
also, bait
also, checkem

How about supporting a violent rape enabler instead?

>Nobody cares, it's not like you can vote anyway.
I have a US passport. I was born there. My parents lived in Chicago when I was born.

>Why is one animal ok to kill while another isn't?

Killing to eat makes sense, I rather kill a dear and eat it, than buy some factory raised and killed chicken.

Killing for nothing but some shitty photo-op is fucked up retarded.

>How about supporting a violent rape enabler instead?
I will never support Clinton.

But I can and will support Gary Johnson. Fuck Trump, Johnson is the man.

If you live your life without allowing your body to do what it has been designed to do over thousands of years then you will live a miserable life.
Watching animals die from abstract concepts which you are fairly certain originated from your hands has been a human joy ever since we first threw a spear and the target died without fully understanding how.

>If you live your life without allowing your body to do what it has been designed to do over thousands of years then you will live a miserable life.
WTF? When was our body designed to pull some shitty trigger to kill some wild predator in Africa? For hundreds of thousands of years, humans tried to avoid large predators.

>Watching animals die from abstract concepts which you are fairly certain originated from your hands has been a human joy ever since we first threw a spear and the target died without fully understanding how.

Wrong. We liked hunting to survive and eat their meat.

This post is so low energy, you even have JEB in your ID.

The Trumps are all spoiled brats. Rich people loose all their moral values and these people have been rich since birth

wtf i hate trump now, I am now #cruzmissile

>Be proto-human.
>Days hunting done.
>Any more will go to waste because we haven't discovered salting yet.
>Decide to go out and hunt some more instead of listening to the missus bitch.
Men are perfectly capable of doing sustained hunts for long periods of time. This particular trait was thoroughly abused during the era of trench warfare but the main point is this trait has little to do with hunting to survive. It actually shows the opposite as returning to the settlement to see if anyone else has been more successful is a vastly more advantageous trait.

Large predators are just stronger animals. Once someone is capable of killing them they are little different to wild native species such as rabbits. They usually aren't even scary because we simply bring modern armour such as a car.

>Muslims like OP hate trump

Tell us something we don't know

You're right I am now a shill for hill

You don't know anything about anthropology at all. We have always hunted for more than just subsistence. We hunt predators to drive then away, we expand by slaying our lessers. We have always warred for space.

Life is a constant struggle and someone is always losing.

That is reality.

Cool. You're German. Nobody cares what you think about the us elections anyways

Oh so you're a nigger.

>still, no one cares.

>Killing for nothing but some shitty photo-op is fucked up retarded.

Your shitty opinion.

Not like they jumped into the jungle and started popping rare animals. These area controlled reservations and they pay money to help keep local animal populations up, literally doing more than a virtue signaling fag like yourself has ever done.

>>Any more will go to waste because we haven't discovered salting yet.

Humans dried meat on stone to preserve it for ages. Like truly ages. Same for smoking meat.

There is no evidence humans ever hunted predators because they were bored. Only when fucked up civilization began did degenerate rich folk hunt lions and tigers.

Exactly they are both faggots
I think usa should elect a nuclear bomb, and send that to the White House asap

>implying your opinion on American politics means anything

Kill yourself, Hansmed.

>You don't know anything about anthropology at all. We have always hunted for more than just subsistence. We hunt predators to drive then away, we expand by slaying our lessers. We have always warred for space.

None of these reasons hold true for the Trump asstards. They hunt endangered species "because it looks cool". Fucking asstards.

If they had killed an endangered whale and then let it spoil on a beach, would you have said "uhh, but they are Trumps, it's just natural to kill a giant endangered whale and let it rot!"?

>What are jaguar warriors.
>What are wolf skin cloaks.
>What is literally any warrior cultures favoured method of showing how awesome they are.
Skinning large predators and wearing their hides is nothing new.

It doesn't matter what you think, you are a German.

You are angry at them culling the population of a cat in Africa when you have Africans culling the population of white Germans in your own homeland.

Deal with your own shit son.

>Skinning large predators and wearing their hides is nothing new.
Because the Trumps are constantly wearing the skin of hunted leopard.

WTF is wrong with people? They are literally retarded, spoiled asstards.

>It's ok to shoot normal animals
>but don't you dare shoot "special" animals like cheetahs or elephants, otherwise you're a bad person
>signed, some sandnigger who can't even vote anyway
Sage

Mounting heads on walls and stuffing them are also popular methods that have at least 2 millennia of history each.

>I have no clue how wildlife management and funding works: the post
People pay tens of thousands of dollars to hunt predators who are too old to hunt/mate as a way to keep population levels stable/increasing and reduce competition for younger animals

It's more humane than letting them starve, and raises money for conservation efforts and anti poaching operations

You know big game hunting is legal and sometimes important to keep animal populations controlled, right?

Boom

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

>>It's ok to shoot normal animals
Yes, I hunt for meat and for being outdoorsy.

>>but don't you dare shoot "special" animals like cheetahs or elephants, otherwise you're a bad person
Yes, that is only naturally. You don't shoot dead endangered species just so your cock feels bigger. Ask any deer hunter, and you know why.

>>signed, some sandnigger who can't even vote anyway

I already said, I hold a US passport because I was born in the US. I will vote Gary Johnson now. Trump has no chance anyway, he is just a meme guy who is essentially part of the plebs. Look at how he lived his live, gets divorced two times, marries a lying Eastern European and his apartment interior design says it all. This guy is an unpleasant fool.

>You know big game hunting is legal and sometimes important to keep animal populations controlled, right?

Big game hunting is not required and just because something is legal, doesn't make it morally ok. Japan's laws says it is legal to hunt endangered whales so that fatcat Japs can buy a slice of whale meat for 100 bucks. And what if those whales die out? Then we say "fuck it, who needs whales anyway?"

If the Trumps had gone hunting deer and being actual outdoorsy people, they would be cool guys. But what they actually do just makes them big, fatcat asstards.

My opinion, if you think it is so great to hunt leopards and water buffalo and elephants, ok, good for you, I think it is just retarded.

>A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Hillary.
I am voting my conscious, are you? Hillary is a liar and Trump is a narcist lose cannon with spoiled, rotten kids. Johnson is the only candidate who actually believes what he says.

I would shoot a leopard for the same reason I would keep a pet cat.

people only vote gary johnson to be the hipsters of politics, youre so enlightened maaaan

>endangered
>ask any deer hunter
>and being actual outdoorsy people

So it's up to your subjective view ow what is "outdoorsy?"

I'm a deer hunter and I think you're full of shit. If it wasn't for the popularity of whitetail deer hunting, the speceis would have gone extinct like the eastern elk or eastern wolf. Hunting has helped preserve the population.

They killed animals that are all legal to hunt. In some cases it is the only thing that keeps the population from being hunted to extinction.

In the case of big predators, like that leopard they are holding, they are often earmarked for hunting due to their age or threat to the local populace. When a leopard, lion, whatever dangerous game is killed by big game hunters it has multiple effects.

First, the local economy is stimulated, funding everything stated. These trips cost thousands of dollars.

Second, the local populace can go about it's day without worrying about another large animal dragging them away when they go fetch water from the local river.

nytimes.com/2015/08/05/opinion/in-zimbabwe-we-dont-cry-for-lions.html?_r=0

The hunts themselves are often dangerous, you're an outdoorsman right? Ever been stalked by a cougar or bear? It is fucking terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=4v3uiQHeVik

>I'm voting my conscious
Explain to me what this means.
Please also explain why it matters more than the results.

>Explain to me what this means
conscience.

>Please also explain why it matters more than the results.
Why it matters more to vote for a candidate you actually believe in than for candidates who disgust you?

Well, I guess I just think differently than you folks. I vote because I want the person I vote for in office.

>"boohoo! they killed a cute animal I consider special!"
>I am a hunter myself
I call it bullshit

This pretty much You can hunt minor endangered species totally legal, and the money hunters pay to get the permission and licence, goes directly to the conservation of those and other wild animals.

It's best to not be controlled by your emotions when making an important decision.

>OP has never hunted anything that is hunting him back

I have to admit that when the pictures (and story) first came out I raged hard - I called them every name in the book.

Back then Donald Trump was just another wank-job A-list celebrity working on a shitty reality show.

Today he's the savior of the White Race.

I forgive the Trumps for this.

Your country is so fucked you're in no position to be talking about the elections of other countries.

Shoo shill shoo!

>Japan's laws says it is legal to hunt endangered whales so that fatcat Japs can buy a slice of whale meat for 100 bucks. And what if those whales die out?

Lol are you a retarded greenpeacer? since the last century whales population is only growing more and more every year, the only ones who are hunting whales today are the japs and Foroe Islanders

>leopards eat niggers
>Trumps shoot leopards

wtf I hate Trumps now

The Trumps is a vile disgusting family.

Sweet, Sweet Connie.

>Germanistan posting this
No one cares, bud. Unless you're an American on vacation or living abroad your opinion doesn't matter. At all.
Sage.

Theres a reason large predators -large animals in general - dont readily exist in european countries like they do in others. We fucked them up.

Remember the giant sloth went extinct less than 100,000 years ago due to us, same as the european lion

Boo Fucking Hoo.

>the only ones who are hunting whales today are the japs and Foroe Islanders
That is probably why the whale population has been growing. It could grow even faster if japs didn't slaughter an ungodly amount and give them time to recover

>i am a hunter
>of roadkill

>Gary Johnson
>principles

I get that this is bait, but come on now. He's the only candidate that has sold out harder than Hillary.

>limousine tough guys

Top kikes

Mind your own business turbocuck

>yellow on white

Americans are literally autists.

It was actually drawn by a European

People only hunt to make themselves feel tough, and I'll never understand why they don't just take a ammy or pro fight instead and find out that they aren't as tough as they thought. It's not like that leopard or whatever it is was pointing a gun back at them.
Just remember pussies, just because you can shoot a gun, doesn't mean you are tough.

Quit being a pussy. People hunt animals without eating the meat all the time all around the fucking world. Sadly this is just what i've come to expect from you degenerate merkelites.

The great white hunter has returned from his search for dicks to suck.

First post, best post.

>he doesn't like killing wild boar
of all the shit you shot that's the objective best to shoot

>flag

Nobody cares, you can't vote.

>It's not like that leopard or whatever it is was pointing a gun back at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=HntbbnJNmhM

There is a reason it's called dangerous game hunting retard. How about you go get into a fist fight with a lion and tell us how that goes?

why didnt you like hunting boar?

You're a pussy

>Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson is a fraud - video very related:

>youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30

Also, OP is a CTR shill, or a troll.

>he gave the meat to niggers

i'd rather if they left it to rot tbqh

>German
> I am a hunter myself, went with my grandpa quite often when he was still alive.

With what? Your fucking squirt gun?

wtf i hate trump now

i'm #feelingthejohnson

Most people itt are edgy anti-social degenerates who would have been sent to the camps

and more likely than not, citybois

Nobody gives a fuck what European homosexuals claim to care about, especially in regards to US politics

The way she rigs an election, they're all votes for Hillary.

wtf I hate trump now

They would have paid $35,000 per elephant and $16,000 per leopard.

They've contributed more towards actual conservation than anyone whining combined.

>Spoilt

I am voting for trump and I approve of the killing of any and all cats no matter the method or circumstance.

Don't worry it's only euthanized, he didn't shoot it.

>havent discovered salting yet

I've literally air-dried food by accident from leaving it on the counter, and you think people didnt discover sun-drying?

Its literally rock + heat + dry.

Here's some facts:
1. Hunting is expensive. I can buy the equivalent of meat from a butcher for under half what it costs to shoot a deer. This includes the permits, guns, and vehicle use.
2. It adds much needed cash to my area, and keeps the land beautiful. The money a hunter spends goes directly to up keeping public hunting spaces maintained, and gives private landowners an incentive to not plow under every nook and cranny of their land.
3. Every animal, wild or not, costs money. People forget that, in the end, humans rely on the earth for their livelihood the same as any animal. We aren't magically able to subsist off nothing. Its absolutely necessary to manage wildlife, but in no way do we need to worship any of them. Human life> animal life.

And subjectively, hunting is a lot of fun. Killing birds and other critters is a hobby that requires skill. The skills you develop hunting translate into more useful skills that any person can benefit from.

edgy

Sure thing tough guy, you ignored the point I was making.

.......ok?

FYI

This isnt a blog summer fag, fuck off.

fpibp

I heard they set out bowls filled with dihydrogen monoxide for those poor creatures to drink.

And you ignored the point I made faggot.

You can go on youtube and find hundreds of videos of animals charging hunters on safari, some times seriously injuring them.

>hunting dangerous game is for pussies, even though the animal could kill them

Haze yourself for being this stupid.

This

Africas booming human population will leave no room for all that photogenic wildlife. The only way any of it will survive is if it makes the locals some money and hence is a resource they'll try and protect

>rape
die in a fire you crypto feminist piece of shit.
why do republicans want to make this look like rape? those bitches willingly gave their asses and bushes up.

How do you know that thou?
How do you know whether the local people actually uses the remaining parts of the cheetah for greater good (meals, jewelry etc.) if the hunter doesn't want anything else but the pelt?

And in the case he'd take the whole carcass, which he has permission from the locals to hunt due to population curb, why couldn't he or anyone else do it?

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>just because you can shoot a gun, doesn't mean you are tough

But it does make you dangerous - that is the point

Anyone can shoot a gun, a baby could kill anyone with a gun.

>But not in a million years would I want to hunt animals the meat of which I don't want to consume, just for "sport". This is so sick.

But the Africans kill everything and destroy the wildlife. It's the reserves of game that are held for hunting in a renewable, conservation minded way that may eventually be the only thing protecting at risk animals in Africa.