youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for the Dern

Second for Leaping Larry

Why'd they skip a week?

Americans gotta have a good meal.

DOUGIE JONES IS ONE THICC BIH?!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=FISLBOSM5wQ

Sheryl Lee is a great person and actor as well as CUTEST!!

Republicans consider Twin Peaks "anti-american". Fucking fascists.

It's my birthday

Why do you hate coffee and pie /tpg/?

Ever seen the movie The King and I?

Happy Birthday!

will the real dougie ever return? what will happen to Janey-E and Sonny Jim?

Yeah I got it. Don't call me kid!

I said I like it, kid.

Magic motherfucker!

Kid.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>family denies relation with victims
They know he'd come after them if they did

Nah, they just didn't want to be associated with such a pleb.

happy 6th day from new twin peaks laddos

This lovable chambermaid invades!

WOW BOB WOW

>about to go to sleep
>hear tapping and knocking on your window
>you look and see Frank Silva wanting to get in
What do you do?

Great to see some love for Sheryl, the best actress of the show, her performance in fwwm is goat. Hopefully she will get somehow some scenes outside the lodge...

ask for an autograph, discuss his role in twin peaks, realize he should be dead, freak out, shoot him, shoot myself

bob is behind it all

I really hope it's him. We can't have old Bob so young Bob is our only hope for a new Bob.

This kid is too old to be Bob if he was born from the nuclear bomb.

Nobody knows how old Bob is. There's no reason he can't be older than Frank Silva.

Sheryl Lee will be forever CUTE!

/tpg/ is dead no 4th of July and people wonder why showtime took the weekend off?

is david lynch trying to tell us the black lodge is real
did the original series predict trump
should i be put on medication

Lynch tracked down and abused, raped and killed most of us

Can anyone redpill me on the living next to Dunkey meme? i've been gone for a few days and am out of the loop

Yes
No
Probably

Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me, no.

(Happy birthday!) you twin peaks stealing faggot

Sooooo MILFy.

>ywn cure Leukemia for her

Neutropenia, user

same thing

Let's rock!
youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0

Are we still in the 50s in the next episode?

We don't know

Do you think it will?

"Heather" was in my captcha

I don't know but would prefer if it didn't so that we can get back to the plotlines already in play. Episode 8 will also stick out more if it's one-of-a-kind and the frogbug and what it was all about gets resolved in the present

explain the "x files is canon" meme to me please

I agree, and I kinda sighed when we went back in time, but now I feel that once we're there we might as well get on with it, lest it become just another loose end. I won't be happy if we never find out about the parasite and girl it attached itself to.

wait, guys, is BOB prometheus?
did he bring FIRE to man?

The bomb was 11 years before 1956, the kid is obviously older than 11, so the kid can't be BOB if BOB was born from the nuclear explosion

the only way i can think it would make sense is if agent mulder moved to a different position in the fbi and became trans
lol
you might as well say californication is canon

The girl can easily be revealed in the present. She'll just no longer be a little girl by then.
If they retcon it so people who have been "infected" by frogbugs can see BOB and not the "blessed and the damned", I'll not have it. Everything doesn't need to be demystified, especially not spirits

Gifted, not blessed. You're welcome, pleb

I couldn't remember the quote word for word so thank you, user

Any time Dougie

Question.

The black lodge, it was first just "a dream" and when they find the cabin they find the same red drapes. So wasn't then the implication that cooper's dream was a representation of that place and event?

_____!

No, he's a pest that comes in fire.

Yes, the drapes were originally just to represent the cabin. The Lodges weren't mentioned until a good bit into the show

Yes, initially the red room was supposed to be subconscious foreshadowing of the future. That's what the viewer was led to believe until they showed it as a physical place.

It was a premonition of the future. He dreamed he was in the red room 25 years in the future, and that's where he ended up. If he dreamed about being in Wal-Mart and ended there, it wouldn't make Wal-Mart any less fake or less real.

SLUT!

as an absent minded person with social anxiety, I relate a little too hard when I look into the vacant eyes of Dougie

FUCK

About the special effects:

What you're seeing is actually very classical in terms of film. Like the subtle jerk in frame when Frank disappears from Ben's apartment to the sound of tire squeals in Blue Velvet or that effect from Evil Dead when Scotty sits up and Ash shifts a foot or so-- perceptible breaks in the reality of the film which are used to intensify. It's incredibly uncanny in a way specific to motion picture (or physical illness) and as such is following a different playbook than most SFX editing. And the funny thing is that it implies that this set of rules, being much older and dependent upon the format itself, might actually have been a better representation and thus more effective tool than the modern "WE NEED TO SHOW EVERY PIXEL IN TOTO" ethos. In a world where the dream is slow-motion in motion picture shorthand, Lynch remembers the hazy, sped-up nightmare of Nosferatu stacking coffins of his native soil.

It's CGI / editing blended the way only film can do it finally transposed to digital (through sheer direction-- the only way to really do it), and in a very specific manner which hasn't really been on the menu since AVID freestyling, non-sequitur stitching became industry standard. It is, if anything, a wonderful presentation of a possible magic trick it's all-too-easy to forget.

>be me
>eating with family and friends
>burgers come
>take a bite and say: "hmmm, this must be where burgers go when they die.""
>entire table laughs

feelsgoodman

/ourgal/

you sound very autismo

lofi aesthetics

David Lynch is a thicc thot.

>tfw I've fully convinced myself this is good after initially being put off by how bad it looked by traditional standards

no, it's a pure hackness,my 10 yo niece could film a better scene

Do you think garmonbozia tastes nice?

Lynch's son should be changing his gender.

Yea, I wouldn't be surprised.

Sheryl Lee is TRICKED YA FUCKER

You have been positively Lynched

This is where we MEME, Shelly!

CUTERER!!

If you're watching TP unironically you need to seek professional mental help.

Haha LYNCHED

This is where we TOOT, Leo!

Based Montana.

>haha lynched

fuckin idiots

This general is pretty shit without new content available to discuss and make maymays from.

We have all exhausted 99.9% of the talking points/content from the show so far and theres nothing left do discuss.

The general is just the same few phrases/memes being spammed until the new episode airs.

I'll see you again in 25 years (6 days).

HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO

This. Plebs don't understand.

Sheryl a shit

nobody gives a fuck about your blog post fag

>

Helloooo-OOOOO-oooo

It's just lynch fagboys sucking his ass all day and night long here, the worst general ever.