Cenk Uygur vs. Donald Trump

Let's hear this brown buffalo's "arguments".

youtube.com/watch?v=PBohI-qjAnE
10:30

>donald trump is unamerican, he doesn't understand or respect our country
>being born in america doesn't make you an american, you actually have to believe in the idea of america (kek, then what about those commies burning the fucking flag you roach)
>trump doesn't care about the first amd. and wnats to rule out an entire religion
>donald drumpf, first of his name, believes in media censorship and blacklists
>donald believes in torture even though the 8th amendm. clearly states it's unconstitutional
>every american has to be treated equally under the law, but DONALD TRUMP says "nope"! he believes "his kind" should be treated better
>even though people are on the terrorist watch list, Donald Trump stil believes they ought to be able to buy gunz and shit! outrageous! due process haha!
>donald trump wants to kill terrorist's families. what a vile and despicable barbarian
>trump wants to divide us, he wants to torture, discriminate and drive us apart and close us off. Does he not see the wonder and beauty of this country? He doesn't understand us at all.
>Donald Trump is a COWARD. He ran from vietnam even though he supported the vietnam war.

So, are you gonna vote for Hillary now guys? Has Cenk convinced you? On a side note, can you imagine being the dentist of this guy?

At around 20:40 Cenk loses it as usually and starts acting like an idiot. How anyone can take this guy seriously is beyond me.

Why can't they bond together over common values, like whether the Armenian Genocide really happened?

Is his name pronounced Chenk or Sink?

GO BACK TO FUCKING TURKEY YOU SHIT

chunk

Chunk yoghurt

you lasted 20 minutes

>>being born in america doesn't make you an american

All this Chunk guy does is use strawman arguments.

And exaggerated sarcastic facial expressions..

Oh and at 22:30 he says,
>the most important reason we can't have Drumpf as a president, is because he's a LOSER. He's a proven, verifiable, pathetic loser. He has no track record of winning, he's had SIX! SIX!!!! bankruptcies! You know what's a more savy business move? To make a profit, not to go bankrupt, lolololol

I bet Cenk isn't even worth 1/1000 of what Trump is worth.

Couldn't handle a humble filter salesman how is he gonna handle Trump

Why do you even take him seriously? Why even give this shit head a thread? He's a pathetic human being selling his soul for shekels.

Because sunlight is the best cure against bad arguments. This fat brown buffalo has built a "news organization" that's being taken seriously. If you don't understand why he needs to be exposed, you're likely just a shill trying to protect the progressives.

Stfu Shunk

But everyone on pol already knows he's a fucking piece of shit roach.

Why not put this on social media, let normals see it.

>>donald trump is unamerican, he doesn't understand or respect our country

>t*rk
>american

You have to choose just one

>everyone on pol
We've had normies come here for the past 8 months. And in many threads I still see people asking who this guy is. I don't use social media, so I only shill against him on here and leddit.

Good point. Carry on.

I cannot watch TYT without massive autistic rage, and this was before being redpilled. Something about him and that chick are beyond infuriating.

sink hole

Starts off the entire video basically defining hillary clinton and saying how corrupt the system is and needs to be fixed, Hillary clinton doesn't want the system fixed, she'll say anything to get elected, how can these brain dead retards still not see this..

>I bet Cenk isn't even worth 1/1000 of what Trump is worth.

the roach's dad wasn't worth 200 million

kek

Cenk "what Armenian genocide" Uyger.

>>donald drumpf, first of his name, believes in media censorship and blacklists

But that's true? The media has been explicit about being partisan. especially in this particular election

>mfw cenk makes less sense than pic related