How the fuck did this thing succeed?

Just pirated this and it's every bit as bad as I had imagined. Almost every action scene made me cringe due to the terrible CGI, Gal Gadot's accent was atrocious and Ares looked fucking terrible. Sure it's not as bad as BVS but holy shit how did this become so popular?

it's capeshit

>good story
>good actors
>rational villain
>nice plot twist
>nice disegn
>fine humor
>great supporting cast

You must be fun at parties.

what plot twist?

Because it was good.

Look bro I'm sorry Spider-Man looks like absolute shit and it's tracking to have a smaller opening weekend that Suicide fucking Squad but you can't make this thread three times a day.

>thinking fucking anyone cares about the capeshit vs capeshit "feud"
kys

Caring about capeshit in any shape or form is just as pathetic as company warring about it, and you made this thread

>good story
it's passable at best, standard capeshit story
>good actors
chris pine was pretty much just playing ww1 capt kirk, I cringed with gal gaddot's "acting"
>rational villain
when did ares becoming a hippie equate to rational
>nice plot twist
at least make it a disguise instead of making him look non threatening as shit
>nice design
true
>fine humor
it was pretty meh
>great supporting cast
only the drunk scotish dude was memorable, the rest were pretty forgettable

>>nice plot twist
lol

what plot twist??????????

I think he means ares being the british dude

I liked it, it was fun.

>this whole post
cringe

>Sure it's not as bad as BVS but holy shit how did this become so popular?

Very simple, you just have terrible taste. Luckily, majority of moviegoers recognized this movie is good and contributed to its commercial and critical success

Even when making pleb fodder it's obvious that DC put more thought into their movies. Having the god of war being the guy negotiating the Armistice and the Treaty of Versailles on the british side is one of those details that make them the kings of capeshit even when the editing and the CGI ruin almost all their movies

This movie was forgettable as fuck though

it was ok at best much better than the shit show that was BVS or any of the iron man sequels

>le all shit xd meme

Well, it turns out she's pretty hot as WW, despite being stickmode. If she had hairy legs and pits and more muscle she'd be perfect.

>Having the god of war being the guy negotiating the Armistice and the Treaty of Versailles on the british side is one of those details that make them the kings of capeshit
I found it really, really weird that this was never commented on.

Isn't plot twist something you don't expect? not something you see from 10 billion miles away?

not saying it was all shit, it was an OK capeshit flick just wondering how it became 700m+ popular.

Movie was ok, and knowing SJW and liberals have the memory span of a gold fish they think this was the first movie ever depicting a female main char as the hero

>the rest were pretty forgettable
C'mon fag Saïd Taghmaoui was fucking great.

>rational villain

Ahahahaha

The state of Marvelcucks lmao

seems nearly every review I've seen for this is praising it for "girl power" moments and not necessarily the film it self, but it is a competent cape flick in itself

Some reviews mention the girl angle but literally all of them praise the movie for other reasons. Also being a SJW movie would be a box office suicide as we all learnt with Ghostfloppers and even Ghost in the Bomb, and this movie has the same audience scores than Logan and it is going to be one of the most succesful capeshits ever

First ok superhero movie with a female lead. Good enough to please both the normies and the comic fans. Add the forced gender war we live nowadays and you have literally a movie all people is probably going to watch.

>just wondering how it became 700m+ popular.
You're just gonna keep wondering then because we literally can't interview every single person who went to the movies and ask specifically why they liked it. They just did.

>the rest were pretty forgettable
If there was anything good about this movie it was the actors.

Crappy CGI
Main char was a stick, qt stick but stick. Antiope actress had the perfect body
Cheesy as fuck "Nooo!" breaks the chains* scene when Steve bites the dust

Good movie overall, I understand it being successful, maybe not this much though

People like capeshit but Marvel was killing the market by releasing the same movie all the time, so right now any capeshit movie outside the MCU formula is going to be succesful. See Suicide Squad, Logan, Deadpool or WW, even GotG although that's still pretty MCU in terms of humour and characters

>good story

Stopped reading here.

>I hate women
>therefore WW is literally the same as Ghostbusters 2016

What is this meme? Are there actually any people on this planet who only watch Marvel or DC capeshit? You either consume capeshit or you don't, literally nobody cares about the brand

I agree that it's a decent enough cape flick. but not 700m+ good.

b/c YASSS QUEEN SLAY #resist

the irony of course is that the plot is reactionary as fuck and conservashits would love it, but liberals are too stupid to get it

It's completely unknown in Europe.

those shits are literally retards

do they want a dude to be cast as wonder woman?

Made less outside of US than Man of Steel. Why are burgershits so easy to manipulate? Is this the water that turns frogs gay?

>t. a person who lives in one city of one country out of 44 european sovereign states

It is better than a majority of MCU films, which is all these threads care about

>two shit Iron Man movies
>two Thor movies (automatic shit)
>Hulk
>First Avenger
>Redditors of the Galaxy only the second one
>Civil War

I bet they can smell her jewish pusy

It hasn't been released in Japan yet, also it has been like a month

agree with the others except the 1st capt america movie though

Because people in general have shit taste and there is nothing else worth mentioning playing in the cinemas.

It was great, showing Diana getting out of the paradise Island to face the reality of another world, a big war and having to deal with many points like not being able to help everyone and that killing a scapegoat will not save the world feels pretty fresh for the standard kids movie, it throws a redpill that people are assholes and will keep fucking everything no matter how much "bad guys" you kill.

It also had a good romantic interest instead of some bland girl that all you want is see gona like what happens in pretty much every MCU movie and other capeshits like man of steel and deadpool.

Even without releasing in Japan it will surpass man of steel overseas wtf are you talking about?

>First Avenger was better
>You forgot ant man and Dr strange

There's a decent quality pirateable version out?

the finale scene cgi was pretty bad though especially when she was using that laso to attack ares
>ares throwing lightning like he was zeus
>diana going on that bad cgi rampage after chris pine unecessarily dies
>the entire gas plan has a max kill radius of 50 miles and is just targeted at london and also relies on just 1 plane.
>Diana somehow has a chest lightning laser. instead of beating the shit outta ares

yes

The setting made me nervous. WW1 plus "wonder woman" just feels wrong to me. It is just dumb and insulting.

Maybe I cant understand comic books in general. It is wrong on so many levels but in maistream culture there is an idea that clever people read and enjoy this stuff. I count "Bing bang theory" as an example of this propaganda. It is so stupid and insulting to history, cultures and art. I feel sick.

I

First Avenger is a 5/10 movie at best for me. I left out Strange and Ant Man because I didn't see them period.

Cinema is no longer about art, culture... it's all about entertainment and identification (strong women, chads, famous or rich people).

it felt like capt america lite

Couldn't he fly the plane to the sea and then jump with a chute?

>Sure it's not as bad as BVS
WTF are you talking about? WW was 10x worse than BVS.

Yes the CGI was pretty weak,poorest one in DCEU yet, I'm not even defending that.

>Ares using lighting was not a big deal, he was magic, just another trick he choose
>it didn't need to target anything more than London and was a desperate rushed plan from the germans

Chutes in planes was not standard at WW1, jump was just another way to die

yes, but somehow he didn't think of that

Normies have shit taste.

the guy he kicked out of the plane had a chute, how'd he even know a flare would detonate those shells?

>it didn't need to target anything more than London and was a desperate rushed plan from the germans
but the brits werent the only ones fighting the germans at that point, it wouldn't have won the war even if they had succeeded

Completely forgot about it

I would still try to land on the English channel and see that shit sink, is not a 100% chances of survival but is better than blowing yourself up

it was also weird how their entire plan relied on literally ONE plane, and for a last ditch attempt that place didn't have a lot of security

Sup Forums is reddit. This board when polled said the best films of the year so far were

Logan
Wonder Woman
Split
Get Out
Guardians od the Galaxy 2
John Wick 2
Ghost in the Shell
Kong: Skull Island
Fate of the Furious

Well they weren't backed up by the Kaiser or the rest of the German army

>>You forgot ant man and Dr strange
Who are you quoting?

Holy fuck that's some normie-tier shit.

they didn't even see diana kill the german dude on the roof while using glowing rope

it would be a huge relief to German troops with UK fucked for some days/week , they could focus on France and try to use the weapon again

but werent most of the officers already saying they had no food, ammo and the soldiers were pretty much too injured to launch any more offensives. at that point it was pretty much just to spite the british

he would be shoot before taking the chute away

>posting poll results without even graphics to show it
gonna need a better citation than your random post, fag

hey reddit is not so bad... at least they didn't vote for garbage like emma watson and her movies :^)

geezus christ

but would force UK and possibly other allies to surrender, it was pretty clearly based on US Nuke strategy against Japan in WW2

didn't lutdorf kill those other officers and then mention now to present this to the kaiser?

I meant that it shows that chutes were available, aircraft usually have spares. never mind the chute their entire plan relied on ONE plane and two guys, some bad luck with a random flak shell or hell even technical problems would fuck up the entire plan.

except they didn't exactly have a reliable delivery system, anyway no point in arguing what ifs just seems that their plan is full of holes

>aircraft usually have spares
Not at the WW1
>their entire plan relied on ONE plane and two guys, some bad luck with a random flak shell or hell even technical problems would fuck up the entire plan.
Was a desperate plan, that's why the general didn't got support from his superiors.

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

why the fuck did you have to use an image with armpit hair

He clearly had a goal and motivations. In an almost reverse philosophical stand of 'banality of evil' he wanted to show that humans are inherently and naturally evil monsters. He's also arguably right that if you remove humans from earth, evil and the virtues of evil (jealousy, greed etc) disappears with them and earth will be a paradise.

>Pirating movie
>having an opinion about it.
Choose one.

would work better if he wasn't the godamned god of war he should have been playing both sides into and endless war instead of going hippie, no humans=no war

>giving money to the jew
good goy

"You made me wonder, woman." JFC the dialogue was awful.

pit whore

Sad truth OP. All Wonder Woman's bloated reception has done is give Justice League something it negatively compares to. Could potentially drive JL to become the first single digit RT scored Snyder flick.

>Living in a house - giving money to housing jew.
>Eating mass produced food - giving money to food jew.
> Wearing mass produced clothes - giving money to clothing jew.
>Having money and bank account - giving money to finance jew.
> Having any material possessions - giving money to jews.

If you are born then you have already lost the game to the jews.

> (You)
>>Living in a house - giving money to housing jew.
>>Eating mass produced food - giving money to food jew.
>> Wearing mass produced clothes - giving money to clothing jew.
>>Having money and bank account - giving money to finance jew.
>> Having any material possessions - giving money to jews.
>If you are born then you have already lost the game to the jews.

Hahaha fucking disney shills are losing their minds

Pretty much all of this.

>good story
Girl on Amazon island is introduced to the real world, thinks everything bad is because of a demon brainwashing everyone, turns out it wasn't true, men aren't so bad after all. Great story.
>good actors
Only Chris Pine
>rational villain
Muh demon isn't who we thought it was! Eh dindu nuffin just let men kill eachother willingly.
>nice plot twist
No
>nice disegn
Maybe, the WW1 setting was fresh.
>fine humor
Capeshit quips and "lol I am an ignorant girl what r men" isn't that funny if you're over 18.
>great supporting cast
Only Chris Pine

Try again reddit.

>two Thor movies (automatic shit)
They didn't have to be, but Marvel basically neutered Thor and by extension the rest of Asgard the instant they decided to make them Ancient Aliums.

Thor could have had the same inherent nobility as Diana, but no, let's make him a bad joke instead.

>700+
$710+M.