How do I get over my love of black women Sup Forums

How do I get over my love of black women Sup Forums

they are the only women with decent personalities in my experience

Remember that black women do not like white men

You embrace it - the feeling.

but I wish i had yellow fever instead because they love whitey

>they are the only women with decent personalities in my experience
What? They're all annoying as fuck, man. Not very smart, either.
Just creep through black twitter to get your fill.

I don't really kniw and i don't even understand why do you find black people to be attractive. I don't like black skin at all. Maybe you can find a nice half black half white qt.

Bullshit. I have seen surprisingly many Polish-African couples (all BWWM) and if they are willing to date a Slav then any European male should be able to get them.

but slavs look better than anglos

Women definitely but men? Half of us look like someone that will murder you, the other half like if they were born with fetal alcohol disorder. Few attractive guys are probably descendants of Dutch/German colonists and they often ruin their looks by going soyboy route.

By getting a black gf maybe?

>Half of us look like someone that will murder you

this type of slav is pretty manly, lots women like manly

N'zinga

>Decent personalities

Black women are fun, outgoing, love to play sports and have a sense of humor. I'd take that any day over some shy socially inept wh*toid.

I like black girls because they’re actually funny and don’t just sit there vapidly waiting for you to entertain them like white or asian girls. They can bant with the best of them.

hmm...

these people know

Totally get you
If decent means loud
and personalities means mouths

>I only like asian women because i cant handle a non-submissive woman and I'm a massive soyboy
the state of /you/

Well you are black so it's understandable.

I'm not that dark, but ye.

Oh yeah, nothing better than interacting with a boring basic bitch who gives one word answers while texting

Twitter has killed parody.

You don't. You just embrace it.

It’s not that black girls aren’t submissive per se, but they do have a higher standard of masculinity. They actually give in pretty quickly compared to other women when it comes to shutting down mindgames/shit tests.

Stop racemixing.

the point stands, the swede doesn't like black girls because he is a soyboy

but black grils dont like white guys

The one I go to school with definitely likes white guys.

are there English teaching jobs in Egypt? What is life like in Egypt?

>are there English teaching jobs in Egypt?
Yeah tons, a lot of egyptians try to learn english because they see it as a gateway into the western world. italian and french is also really popular here.

Life is really fun in egypt for the most part, there is always something fun to do whenever you're here in my opinion. Food prices have increased a lot in the past few years and it hurt us real hard cause most of us cannot afford these prices, but we're managing.

I once overheard this black chick telling her friend she had a crush on a white guy but was afraid she'd scare him off by being too aggressive. It was amusing.

I'll look into it, I visited the country a few years ago and It's a beautiful country

I haven't kept up with the politics of the region though, Is it safe now?

Yes, it's very safe. Egypt is nowhere near as bad as it used to be in the revolution days. Back then there was trash everywhere, police in every street and a bit of crime. Now that the revolutions have settled, everything is back to normal. The streets are now getting cleaner, most of the people who caused trouble are now gone and there isn't really anything to worry about.

Just avoid going into empty streets at night because you may get mugged and robbed, but this is common sense in every country I think.

though I have to ask, I thought Egyptians looked basically Arabian, are there even any properly black people there?

Nobody talked about children, mein bruder.

Egypt has a few ethnic groups which look different to each other, but we're all caucasians. there are the nubians, which are the closest thing you'll find to a 'proper black person' in egypt, they're black caucasians that resemble east africans a lot. we have badawi arabs who live like desert nomads in sinai. we have sa3idi egyptians who are mostly farmers and land owners. then we have the egyptians which look kind of 'white' compared to the others, but we're not white.

We're all culturally and ethnically egyptian, but the main difference is we speak different dialects and have some different traditions.