Islam is the future of Western civilization. Why don't you become a muslim Sup Forums ?

Islam is the future of Western civilization. Why don't you become a muslim Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=99Dtn2NK3E4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99jB2Pj7Yzo
theislamicmonthly.com/a-tiny-cut-female-circumcision-in-south-east-asia/
pri.org/stories/2013-12-10/female-genital-mutilation-rise-among-southeast-asian-muslims
sea-globe.com/female-genital-mutilation-malaysia-southeast-asia-globe/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We will die on our feet before we pray on a rug.

Bad knees.

They want to slice off parts of genitals as an entry fee.

I'll pass.

arrogance before God is unforgivable, you're not beyond worshipping him

>US flag
>already sliced off.

No, you can pray in seated in a chair if you have bad knees. Perfectly acceptable.

In fact if you're bed-ridden you can still make a proper prayer, just doing what you can.

Next!

Not girl-children.

Bacon is delicious and so is pork.

>All those white women in comments

We're living in the final days...

Your right. Your genital slicing sets you up well for becoming Jewish.

Islam is the future of Japan. Why don't you become a muslim japan user ?

That's not obligatory. It's sunnah (meaning recommended )

The blood of saracens will paint the streets of Europe in red.

BURN MECCA BURN

DEUS VULT

Believe it or not the Jews have come up with some very decent alternatives using beef. It drives the Orthodox nuts because it's within the letter of the law but (they say) not the spirit.

The counter to that of course is women wearing human-hair wigs to cover their own hair to keep with the law of covering hair. A wig made WITH THEIR OWN FUCKING HAIR. It's insane.

Try the fake pastrami bacon sometime. It's not bad.

I do pray to God. I don't recognize "Allah" (who is really Satan the deceiver), as God.

Here you go you can pray on chair like this guy

Because I'm already Muslim bro.

I am muslim.

Oh I'm well aware of the haddith, where Mohammed says it's recommended, and not to cut too deeply, and that it's done as a tribute to the husband.

Wonder if Aisha was cut.

For a religion that forbids the plucking of eyebrows so as to not change God's creation to have any form of circumcision at all doesn't make any sense to me at all.

How the fuck did they even let you in?

Also I love dogs. Honestly the best pet out there. Man's best friend for sure.

There are lot of Japanese muslims. I learned arabic too :)

Medical worker from Malaysia?

I don't care about religion.
I don't care about life or the afterlife.
I don't care about anything.

Only people who are insecure in their faith would spend so much time trying to convince others that it is the right way to live. Real muslims (like the guy that the man in the video was talking about) would not try to force themselves upon others, but welcome them if they decide to convert.

Keeping dog is not forbidden but it considered as dirty. You can keep it

Most Muslims in Japan are working for companies in Tokyo and are from MENA. A new, larger percentage is from Malaysia and Indonesia, where they've started to import medical workers. See, the Japanese don't want to clean up obaachan's poo any more than Americans do, so they have to import to do the dirty work.

Because i like do act huma

Islam is based

-no faggotry
-no cuckoldry
-anti liberal
-anti feminist
-anti theif

>I'm not attracted to goats
>I don't want to pray on my knees five times a day
>I don't believe in Muhammed
>I don't like public beards
>I don't care for robes
>I like technology
>I like pork sometimes
>I like alcohol here and there
>I don't want to drive camels everywhere.

*Human

Female circumsition is from african culture. Muslims don't do that

Not Muslim myself, but I respect your guys' culture, minus the jihad.

You have to ask yourself, why are all these muslims willing to blow themselves up to maintain their way of life? It's very simple - being slowly nagged to death by mouth-breathing cunts is a living hell, and if you were not a brainwashed beta cuck, you would prefer fighting to the death for a patriarchal society rather than sitting in your own shit.

aren't you a big guy
and by "big" I mean morbidly obese
Say that in the street and they look at you like the retard you are

I refuse to accept or embrace Islam no matter what. I will fight to the death to defy it and destroy it. Mad? You can't convert me no matter what. I am a Westerner who loves the culture and history of my forebearers. No matter what, my enemy will always be Islam until the day I or it dies.

>inb4 le edgy fedora meme

It's not edgy to have a passion for your own people, cucks.

I will never bow. I never change my views. Even as a child I watched the iraq war with glee. Knowing full well of the little mudslide children being bombed.

I am resolute in my stance. And neither violence nor deception will ever make me change.

Come and kill me mudslime. I'll never be like you.

Allah himself could reveal himself to me and command me and I would spit in his face.

I refuse. I will sooner worship all manner of dark powers before the shitskin God Allah

For a heaven filled with ugly arab shitskins. No place could be more hell than that.

You can keep a dog. The really wealthy have kennels for their dogs, climate controlled and all.

They're usually there for protection though. If you come into contact with a dog's saliva that invalidates your wuudu (ritual purity). Since it's better to stay pure all of the time, being around dogs is problematic.

The Prophet actually liked cats. Said a woman who mistreated a cat would absolutely go to hell. That's one good thing, but not enough to counteract the pedophilia and mutilation.

There are orthodox Christianity countries in Africa that do circumcision on females. Its African cultural practice and has nothing to do with Islam.

Ayyy
Too bad that I'm atheist and don't give a fuck

This guy is not a Muslim.

It's the U.S. Nigger marine being a shitposter. He is responsible for 90% of Japan shitposts

I really do hate the sandkike pedo cults. And, I hate my fuck face goy parents for inflicting it upon me. This alone is enough for them to all get exterminated.

>Come and kill me mudslime
why would I do that you edgy teenager

>bow to a fucking meteorite vagina
>worship savage pedophile mohammed
>have sex with goats
>have sex with little boys
If you call that a "future", I say build a cobalt seeded doomsday bomb and end the world now.

>Christians pray upwards, Muslims pray downwards

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

Sorry that's absolutely incorrect.

You've never met a Malaysian Muslim female have you? Damned near all of them are cut.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our sharia.

It's ironic you use a western meme of a man drinking something you never can

>I'm not attracted to goats
Me neither
>I don't like public beards
I don't grow it either. That's not obligatory
>I like technology
So?
>I like pork sometimes
>I like alcohol here and there
It wouldn't be hard to stop eating pork and consuming alcohol if you love Islam
>I don't want to drive camels everywhere.
I won't force you to buy one
thanks. Respect to all the christians

Fuck Islam.
Fuck everything it believes and anyone who follows it.
Muhammed was a fucking pedophile.
Death to Allah (piss be upon him)
Kill yourself OP you disgusting piece of shit.

>1970s
>you have to ask yourself why are all these Irish Catholics willing to blow themselves up to maintain their way of life

Funny how that works.

>Japan

Who needs alcohol when you can chew khat, faggot.

>note to self: abuse cats

No one wants to kill you, you stupid autist. Islam is the only way to prevent whites from cucking ourselves out of existence.

It's the only conservativism that liberals accept for fear of being called racist.

>>have sex with goats
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him.

>have sex with little boys
Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.

Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

Bukhari (72:774) - "The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, 'Turn them out of your houses .' The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman."

>The Prophet actually liked cats.
That's it, Islam is my new favorite religion.

Cool. That means I can continue being alive and not Muslim.

I win.

I wonder. If a took the Quran and wiped my nose with it. Think you would have the balls to pull out your sword and gut me?

Come on. HIT ME

youtube.com/watch?v=99jB2Pj7Yzo

It concerns me that Islam and many Mosques do not teach people to actually read Arabic, only pronounce it. You're supposed to blindly adhere yourself to something that might have been corrupted by men. At least the Bible has been translated to the common lay person can try to understand the word of God.

I'm going to need a source on the Orthodox Christians. You must be talking about the Copts, who along with the Ethiopians are the only Orthodox Christians left in Africa. And they absolutely do not circumcise their girls. Please feel free to provide some sauce for this.

And since y'all don't believe me, I've done some research for you:

theislamicmonthly.com/a-tiny-cut-female-circumcision-in-south-east-asia/
pri.org/stories/2013-12-10/female-genital-mutilation-rise-among-southeast-asian-muslims
sea-globe.com/female-genital-mutilation-malaysia-southeast-asia-globe/

etc.

edginess overload

You are the fucking autist here leaf Islam is literally based off of conquering, death, lies, and pure evil.
Every single muslim country has gone to shit or is simply a shit country to live in.

Come kill me.

I refuse to bow. And I never will.

And I laugh at all weaklings who do.

Not even threat of death will sway me
My ancestors are smiling at me Cuck. Can you say the same?

Naah, Rule Zero trumps in this case.

Since you're up to a war with China.
Islam or just Buddhism would be a perfect religion for you guys.

Fun fact : Hitler was very fond of it.
>Hitler's connection to Mohammad Amin al-Husseini, who served the Mufti of Jerusalem until 1937 — which included asylum in 1941, the honorary rank of an SS Major-General, and a "respected racial genealogy" — has been interpreted by some as more of a sign of respect than political expedience.

>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

>Islam is the future of Western civilization.

>pic

You don't understand that when people say that hate on muslims and discrimination on them will result in more terrorists it's not a threat. Obviously 99% of them won't turn to terrorists but it's to prevent the crazies from having an excuse, like when conservatives tell women not to dress slutty to prevent being raped obviously 99% of men aren't rapists.

don't try to conquer us, it'll end badly. you'll be pushed out again and if you don't want to vanish into oblivion you better try to be peaceful.

Oh give the full quote that includes Shinto. All weebs like that.

Well if you won't kill me. There's really no problem is there?

Some jihad you turned out to be.

I can just ignore your ass while I enjoy another beer.

>The Prophet liked cats
Man, cool guy
A while ago I was thinking about learning Arabic. What do you think I should do? I want to be a polyglot (currently studying Mandarin Chinese (pic related, it's 华山), Swedish, Norwegian Bokmål).

The west is cancer.
Islam is the answer.

Islam is the next possible step on my faith journey. I've been through protestcuckism and Catholicism already. The corruption of the Catholic church after V2 sent me to Orthodoxy. If something dissuades me from the truth of Orthodoxy, then Christianity as a whole is a lie, and Islam is the next logical step.

Note that I don't expect this to happen.

exactly. so stop worshiping satan and join church of a christ. You muslims always get all things backwards you even write backwards so i don't blame you, if you convert and pray hard enough i believe god will forgive you worshiping false prophets and you will have place in he

I left Islam when I was 17 and never looked back.

I found solace in bartending and fucking cougars who cheat on their husbands.

I want to. Not sure how long it will be legal in Germany to leave the faith if I don't anymore though. Also pic related

Found it in here :
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Yeah, typo mistake instead of saying Shinto I said Buddhism

>every dingle Muslim. Country has gone to shit

Are you sure? The lowest crime rate countries on earth follow sharia law. Niggers won't steal if they lose their hand in the process, how hard is that to understand? Islam is anti degeneracy.

Hippa prevents handing out medical records. I don't see why anyone is surprised.

Based Indians. Always the first to speak out against islam unlike cucked christians.

Just fucking stop leaf.
You know that Islam is evil deep down.
Muslims are blowing themselves up in Europe on a monthly basis now.

They teach how to read because arabic reciting is necessary for praying. Moreover there is Quran's translation and it's widely read by muslims. Quran is pretty complicated to understand even if you know arabic.

Arabic is really hard and need to be learnt from native speakers

THOSE ARE A TINY MINORITY OF EXTREMISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just because of Pakistan, Pajeet

Bro the reason your dick is small and you're not having sex isn't because you're circumcised

the countries with the lowest crime rates actually do not follow sharia.

Islam is the death of thought. Besides, I don't want to fuck my cousin.

Learn how to pray. You can do it from youtube and don't even have to go to jummah (Friday services). In fact I suggest you stay away at least for now.

I told myself if I could learn how to pray properly then I'd have to think about really converting, because it's pretty complex if you don't know Arabic already.

Start praying five times a day at the appropriate time. You will feel different, but all you're really doing is following the Orthodox traditions that Mohammed stole. You'll be familiar with the prostrations and the timings as well, just not the language.

Then read the Koran. That's enough to turn anyone away. If that doesn't get you and screwing six year olds is ok in your philosophy, try it on. Just don't tell anyone for god's sake.

Oh, and Islam doesn't think that Christianity is a lie at all. Have fun with that one.

I already pray multiple times a day and prostrate toward the east when I pray. People have accused me of being a muslim more than once.

I want you to know that I appreciate you and your courage.

>teach how to read

They do not.

They teach how to recognize some words and pronounce them just enough to be able to say a few verses properly. You will not receive any kind of Arabic conversation course in a Mosque.

Pronouncing gibberish is more important than understanding what you're saying. It's something about Arabic being God's Chosen Language (sound familiar?) and that Arabic will pierce the heart. Something to that effect.

Muhammad had lice.

>The lowest crime rate countries on earth follow sharia law.
You wanna get a source for that leaf?
>Islam is anti degeneracy
Bullshit. Look at everything Islam does to a country.
>Takes away your free speech
>Takes away your right to follow another faith
>Judge anything about Islam and you get killed
Islam is pure shit.

Muslims actually believe this shit.

They really believe this....of course some deny it, but they all believe this.

Islam is all about thievery and violence, and after it trashed the weakened Byzantine empire, it stole Orthodox traditions.