youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k

It's so good being rich...

What the fuck

So this is what hell looks like, good to know

Yes, we are proud GREEK

and not a single brain cell amongst them

the concept of fraternities scares me

They still have a better life than you
They don't need braincells if they're father's friend hooks them up with jobs on Wall St. right after uni
They will be making 200k+ every year while you bitch about your superior intellect

Daily reminder Chad's always win
All these guys will go on to be your managers making 2-3 times what you make.

Should've told your dad to teach you Chadways as a kid

>Pikes

Bunch of faggots is what they are.

Do these fraternities exclude people who are too fat, ugly or nerdy?

They all look like Chads.

>jobs on Wall St. right after uni

They don't look Jewish.

Why was the Porsche parked in the handicap spot?

Fat and ugly people end up with other ugly and fat people. They would feel out of place there so they probably left / didnt even join in the first place.

And it is totally possible they bullied / accepted only good lookibg ones. Fraternities arent known for being politically corect.

Is this a joke? I cant fucking tell

Yep enjoy your massive IQ and eventual wageslave job working for Mr NoBraincell who got a management position because his dad knew Mr Shekelstein and he was handsome enough to appear as a stock image in the quarterly shareholders reports.

It's very real my friend.

can I join a fraternity as a british guy?

No people can sniff out your anglo autism

This is as real as it gets including the token black guys.

america is something else...

Within this is a deep pecking order of who gets which female first, and who gets the first beer in the fridge
. It must be hell being one of the ugly ones

>white masculinity
toxic af

For fuck's sake, the "dream" girl's ass is hanging out.

I wish I had some sort of social interaction in college. Wasted years.

what do these people study?

for easy access

Drinks, drugs, and smashing pussy brah
and ((((business)))) ofc

This is the real america not Sup Forums memes.

t. graduated long time ago but those were good times

"This is real America".

Yeap, I prefer the memes. There's only Chads and rich guys on that.

>graduated long time ago
what year?

Probably business degrees or communications or some shit like that. They all have jobs lined up for them with their father's contacts when they graduate. Preppy frats like Pi Kappa Alpha are known for that.

Girls who associate with fraternities are the biggest whores in the world.

do normal people exist in america or are there only extremes?

define "normal"

People who come across as human beings

How the fuck do they have the money to pay for school, sorority dues AND have cars like that?

maybe about half then

Its not THEIR money stupid
rich parents

Mike sounds like he's got brain damage

Maybe about... 56%?

>white masculinity
Those guys look like faggots, they'd get dropped by a real nigga like me.

Fucking cringe

University in this country was a mistake. It’s not even a place to learn anymore, just full of people who party and watch football. I hope other universities in other countries aren’t like this

America has great universities though, what are you talking about? The one in the OP is looks like a daycare for people stuck at age 14 though.

This.

The one in OP is Florida State University. It got an 56% acceptance rate which is ridiculously high. They let in everything.

On the other extreme are universities like Stanford which got an 4.8% acceptance rate.

Mainly just for frats. I'm a commuter so I have experienced exactly zero of that in my 4 years of college.

literally her job is to fuck them and do things for them

The Toronto pride parade is less gay than this.

lol FSU is still a fine school, sea and space grant with a decent amount of research

stanford also has fraternities like this btw

t. College dropout

You only see the footage of crazy/weird shit because that's the kind of stuff that is worth filming. The family of five eating dinner and talking about the local weather isn't going to get put on YouTube. Most Americans are completely average, boring people like anywhere else.

he is generalizing like a contrarian neet who didn't do to well in high school and grew bitter. we have all kinds of unis. shitty ones and great ones.

>tfw going to a frat party in about an hour

For what it's worth, the stuff you see from party schools like FSU is the wildest of the wild. For most schools and most frats it's not quite that crazy. It's usually just drinking some beer and playing darts and that sort of thing.

Though I did fuck some girl on a futon in a laundry room once. I think her name was Sarah.

56% is not that high. i'd say 5% is ridiculously low but it makes sense for top schools.

We need more of it. There's a shortage

>euros will never experience college life

good thing im a fat brainlet virgin so i won't have to cross paths with them

There are generally 3 types of colleges in the US
1. Community College/Stupid schools for stupid students
2. State Schools (usually with frats) for stupid/normal/smart students
3. Ivy Leagues/MIT/Stanford for smart students

#2 colleges have the most students by far

and #2 consists of really good colleges and shitty ones as well. and you forgot about private schools which could be #2 or #3 and are also expensive as fuck

I live in nyc and there are loads of brainlet yuppies who work here and live the high life

as a dork that got bullied his entire life this looks like absolutely hell