STAR VS YOU

How do you guys feel about Starco getting BTFO?

First Stage: Acknowledgement

Princess Marco is too high tier a waifu for her anyway.

LET THE SHIP SET SAIL TO GARBAGE ISLAND

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Nope, not friday yet

it can still happen

i mean this is just season 2 season 3 is already confirmed

im actually kind scared tom acted like a cool guy in the last episode if he keeps that up starco coulf really be btfo, i hope he goes back to normal

I want Marco and Tom to be bros.

So is this the general thread? Would like to do some fan art if it is

>star vs you
I could take her, she's really easily distracted and once I get close I'll just hit her with a brick or something. The only problem is if that little fuck Marco is around, he just beats the shit out of you without playing games.

No. Fuck off.

Too late. Star hasn't a crush on Marco and he has a liar on "Smooch Buddies".
Ooohhhhhhh....

On a scale of "Starco" to "alive," how dead is he?

I during the VHS tape shop fight, I kept picturing a fight between Brock Samson and the store owner. I know Brock would win, but I still wanted to see it go down.

I'm just waiting for the cuckolding arc :^)

I'm much more happy that other shippers and anti-Starcos can come out and share in the ship-waterfountains now, the Starcos were like Antebellum tyrants before the recent ep and anything to do with Janna, Jackie or Tom was uniformly prohibited. You'd get torn apart here faster than a skinny-drawing Steven Universe fan-artist on tumblr.

Now, all ships are free and equal.
But for how long?

>im actually kind scared tom acted like a cool guy in the last episode
He was trying real hard to get his anger real hard under control since his introduction. It's clear he'll keep working on himself

>Thinking you can beat Star
>When she has 10x Ant capability AND Mewni retard strength
Star lifted a Car into the air one episode, she'd maul you like a bear.

free and equal
All ships
FREE and EQUAL

tfw we will never see Gustav ever again

BUILD A SHIPPING WALL
MAKE STARCO GREAT AGAIN
ALL TOMCO KEKS WILL PAY FOR IT

Sure we can headcanon whatever ship we want, but do you guys actually think Star and Marco won't be getting together? C'mon

Well, obviously he had to plant the wand.

I enjoy seeing Star and Marco interact regardless of whether or not they're in a relationship, and it's refreshing to see two opposite sex characters in a cartoon who aren't being pushed to romance.
Where are lewds of Toffee?

Makes me sad, he was a good goi

Anyone else catch this?

Fuck, I missed it. Anyone have a mega?

yeah please I need it too
Sup Forums archive doesn't want to search anything

Not you, nigga.

I got you, nigga.
mega:///#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA

you fools are trying to forget about blood moon ball so hard....

because "bind their souls together for eternity."
mean less than a joke

i mean i now "it's a cartoon" but making that kind of questions and making feel someone uncomfortble well get you jackshit answers.

srsly guys you are worst than tumblr at Ship wars

>StarCo mentioned In-Episode

Do animators browse Sup Forums? First we have Korrasami and next we have Alex Hirsch dropping in. This is too good to be a coincidence.

Oh wait, I downloaded it earlier today and then forgot about it.

Thanks anyway dude. You da real mvp

i know*

The episode was written sometime early 2015
It's doubtful they didn't have this term in mind

We all know that within a couple of weeks there will be another subtle tease and you'll be back to saying "STARCO CONFIRMED"
We had a major tease just last week with the diary thing
The show does it on purpose, I personally think that deep down we all love it.

Hooray for freedom of shipping.

remember when Hirsch put the picture of Mcgucket writing the journal and Sup Forums almost did the entire joke for him?

>Emotionally pushed into casting wandless magic for the very first time because she doesn't want Marco to read her journal entries on him
>Doesn't randomly confess her feelings to a complete stranger within 2 episodes

I would prefer if they cut the shipping bullshit to a minimum, but even as someone without a horse in this race I can tell that the writers are either going to push it as endgame or trick viewers with a confession into a last minute fake out when they realize they like being friends more.

There are no good ones.

The best you'll find is semi-suggestive.

>>Starco is confirmed strictly platonic
So how meta is this trolling?
Is it a message to the shippers outright, or just stirring the hobo stew to see what floats to the top?

they're just jerking us around

And how the fuck does the sea captain fit into all this?
I don't know what to think anymore.

every time they blatantly tease the ship, the captain interacts with the characters in some way (looking at star and marco, actually speaking)

also it's a magical painting, as all of star's stuf in the diaz house was created by wand, which is how it's able to do that

Oh god, he's the SHIP'S captain.
Game over, mans. I fucking quit.

>Starco getting BTFO
What have I missed?

No smooching buddies, huh?
All according to keikaku.
This leaves the way open for **/**Sabco

fuck it..i'm going to bed..you people don't know what is the truth and what is bullshit

>you don't fall in love at once
>you don't need to be in love to kiss someone

i'm taking screenshots of this threads, and if Star and Marco even hold hands and get blushed..i gonna spam that shit all over this board

'tis just a setback; Starco is still endgame.

My point is either Nefcy wants to pull a Tartatovsky and legit keep things platonic and the episode was fucking with us Starco fans, or the plan is to go full McCorckle and she's just fucking with everyone.
Kinda wish we knew how Nefcy felt about shipping wars in general. Some creators find them entertaining while others are insulted by it.

I don't know how she feels about shipping, but she's more or less said she doesn't ship Starco but isn't opposed to it happening.

If she was insulted by ship wars she wouldn't allow blatant bait all over the show

So what did you guys think of the RULES OF NATURE fight?

I know Eden doesn't ship Starco but I wasn't aware Nefcy had said anything about it.
Hell, her avatar ships it. Maybe.

Marco's VA said he doesn't get the impression she ships it, but then that could just mean it isn't something she talks about. She has liked Starco art on her sites and there was that photo of her kissing her husband while they were dressed as Star and Marco.

I remembered another thing about her view on shipping: once she said on Twitter that she thinks it's cool for people in the fandom to ship any pairings they want.

Don't get me started on Marco's VA. He ships Starco so hard I'm convinced he's taking us all on a ruse cruise.

Denial

Are those boots just look-a-likes of Star's, or did Starfan13 actually swipe a pair from her?

Looking forward to Shad drawing gothic Star Butterfly.

I'm sure StarFan13 has stolen plenty of Star's things. Boots, underwear, Marco's underwear.

Everyone knew that this was a ruse though

He won't be able to resist

I really hope Ludo is now a real threat and not a garbage character like S1.
Also Tom getting his shit together , he will be with the skate at the ending.

The fact that the second half of the wand is in play changes nothing. Still say it ends up with Marco.

If we don't call it a general it's not a general!

>Princess
He'll be queen someday, just you watch...

If he draws Star, he'll draw Marco too. Same hairstyle, same piercings, same everything.

is a river in Egypt

If it's a currently airing cartoon that just had a new episode it can't be discussed on the cartoon board.

But does she have Marco's keys? POINT JANNA

>And now to clean up this house... the easy way
Little touches like this really improve my opinion of Star, she's not some consequence-ignorant wake-of-destruction jerk - even if she does actually leave destruction in her wake when she gets over-focused she actually works to unfuck whatever happened by her actions. It's nice to see that in a cartoon.

There is such a thing as platonic soulmates you know, user.

Yeah, I really like how every big mistake she's made (football game, monster arm, beard, etc.) has been a result of her trying to fix or improve things for others.

Despite Brittney being a really stereotypical character, I also like how they haven't had Star actually antagonize her with magic or anything either. It feels like a lot of cartoons with school settings can get a little revenge fantasy-ish at times for the writers.

I actually like how the humor in this show isn't exactly nice, but at the same time I'm glad the main characters aren't "meanspirited" either, to use a buzzword.

Starco is death, post mana!

Well, now I know I'm not in /sveg/

>the painting from Blood Moon Ball

Okay, that showing up again is more than just simple continuity. Even considering the context of the scene....

Hey man, even cucks can have friends. I think being friends with Marco would be a good first step on the road to not chasing after Star like a fool.

Tom is the key to all this.

0 guesses why Star is happy in this pic

OVER 9000 guesses as to what episode this is in

Inb4 >Starco 100% confirmed fuck off all other ships

He's never coming back as a villain... tough shit.

Can someone spoil me in what caused the ship to sink?

Happy 2nd Day in Marco's mom. ;0

Not even a shipper, but we all know this shit is endgame. The episode literally ended with "oh hey look, Marco and Star have deepened their relationship, and he is a point ahead of Tom...who is attempting romance."

Shit, according to BMB, they're soulmates.

If Daron is based enough we can hope to get Jarco first, but it will be temporary, and we all know ow it.

Star is pretty much an alpha female. She's not threatened by Brittney, she doesn't even give her a thought really.

Denial

Okay. I missed an episode. What happened? How is Starco not confirmed?

in ep 2a, which is ten minutes long and linked ITT, the guidance counsellor asks star if she has a secret crush on marco, she sez 'nah we're roomates, he's my friend', later the counsellor reports to tom "starco is completely platonic"

Hi /sveg/! Just heard back from the local grade school I applied to for a janitorial position. Apparently I can't work there as I'm registered as a sexual predator. What kinda bullcrap is that? How does that in any way hinder my ability to perform my job?

salsa?

that Tom episode was so rushed

I went into it blind, and didn't expect Tom to be behind the job counselling gig until the reveal. I thought it was just one of those cliche episodes where the main character gets told he's suited for a crappy job in the future and spends the entire episode trying to prove otherwise, but it was hilarious to realize it was just Tom telling Marcus he was garbage.

chuckles at filename.

Youre delusional Mackle

I feel amazing!

What if Marco and Tom become besties but instead of it making Star jealous it makes her full on Tomco shipper

That's not me