Do we like season 2 so far?

Do we like season 2 so far?

yes

dropped this but free bump for you OP

6/10
could've been 8-9/10 if weren't for ridiculous annoying black female character

The comic is 4/10.

Better than the last one, i just cringe each time this bitch is on screen and talking, dat horribel fake dialect, and strong black woman sterotype....just super cringe, it feels like im suckingn on a lime.. never read the comic, but i hope she dies in it... pls tell me shes not in it all the wat

That fucking nigress is so annoying.
The rest is fine.

shes married to the actor playing the main character, even if she dies in the comic absolutely no chance it will happen in the show.

How faithful is it to the comic? From what I've heard it pretty much used the first issue as the first season and takes things from there. Roughly how far is the TV show into the comics material, has retarded Jesus and fat pop shown up?

All the side stories progressed nicely. Eugene wasn't at fault for what happened but he was too naive and got caught in a web of lies.
That's what you get for being a "nice guy". At least he can have fun in hell with his new friend.

I don't understand why the Frenchman helped the vampire, maybe he is afraid. Afraid of the white lunatics who seek god.

>How faithful is it to the comic
Not at all, which is a good thing. Every character and subplot is a lot more interesting: Cassidy, quite possibly the best portrayal of an immortal I've seen on tv, especially the blend of hedonism and conspiracy ideas he has. Also, the angels, Arseface, the whole Annville Town, the saint killer - kinda remind me of Geralt of Rivia. The exception is Tulip ofc, the only character dragging this show down and since she has a lot of screen time and is an integral part of the story, I fear the whole show is doomed.

>Roughly how far is the TV show into the comics material
>has retarded Jesus and fat pop shown up?
No. Though Herr Starr is briefly shown.

Would literally be 10x better if they got rid of the black chick's character.

She's just boring and not attractive enough to justify her being around as a secondary for eyecandy.

> next time someone get me a dog ' as she hands over a baby'

ugh... did she do what i think she did?

Fucking nepotism

someone post that webm of her tits

She dies in the comic but gets resurrected

How this show didn't follow the comics is beyond me. I want to see the fat guy fall out of a helicopter and crush the retarded kid.

Will they even delve into Salvation and Odin Quincannon senpai?

I'd like it a lot more if someone would kill Tulip already. She's literal cancer.

Tulip sucks in general, thats not Ruths fault. Shes just a story plot element that got to much screen time.

Everything is progressing nicely and im excited to see where it goes. i hope they end the season with the introduction of the retarded inbred child of christ.

I don't mind Tulip being black. I do however mind that they made her all "badass."

a big improvement from s1

They are enormous!

They wasted Odin in the first season