Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADrWgBZeXqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"mahershala"?

delicious Sup Forumscuck tears?
let me get my cup

Sup Forums hates black people so he's taking a role that would be better suited for a white actor

>Ali

You know how blacks just make goofs of regular names.

Well this is their muslim variation.

Mashallah = Mahershala

DROPPED

Actually it's short for Mahershalalhashbaz

>Maher-shalal-hash-baz; Hebrew: מַהֵר שָׁלָל חָשׁ בַּז – "Hurry to the spoils!" or "He has made haste to the plunder!" – was the second mentioned prophetic-name child in Isaiah chapter 7-9

>not letting a transgendered disabled black woman have the role

nation of islam is a thing

First season was lightning in a bottle. There's no point in trying to replicate it. They already tried and failed.

>god how am i gonna salvage the mess i made with S2... I know i'll score some liberal good boi points!

Expect this season to go full sjw

Yes but he was named that BEFORE he converted and changed only his surname

>Ali was born in 1974, in Oakland, California, the son of Willicia and Phillip Gilmore. He was raised in Cleveland, Ohio and returned to Oakland when he was fourteen.[2] He is named after Maher-shalal-hash-baz, a biblical prophetic-name child. Raised Christian by his mother, an ordained minister,[3][4] he later converted to Islam, changing his surname from Gilmore to Ali

OY VEY

I hope he has sex with a lot of white women. White man are pathetic and do not deserve leading roles.

>Expect this season to go full sjw

just like S2 with its female and faggot lead.

He is a decent actor. But S3 depends on the writing and direction, like any movie or TV show, not one cast member. Actors are basically talking props.

there are a lot of black detectives in real life because a lot of kids grow up to be cops because they want to put an end to the crime that plagued their neighborhoods and then in the end they just end up hating young black men because they won't get out of their own way

He was great in House of Cards but he'll need a supporting charismatic lead to carry him, I didn't see much range in facial expressions. Black people have never been TD's target demographic, you'd have more success casting a Mexican and basing it on the Santa Muerte Death Cults. If it's about gender politics or race I'm firebombing that Pizza gobshite

Hes a good actor. I hope pizza doesn't drop the ball.

i dont mind. there wasnt really any blacks in the previous seasons so its not like they are cramming any agenda down my throat. the guy was good in moonlight. i just hope they go back to the detective work rather than the character development like in s2. not to mention other than vaughn, the rest of the characters were pretty hateable. i still liked it tho

>inb4 The Wire but darker

>inb4 he's investigating an evil alt-right kkk nazi organization

>Guy sits on the bed, all tired
>Door opens
>Wife enters the shot and hugs him
>She's white

All the shows and films you hold dear are about to get blacked up. The BBC have commissioned an all black cast for Dr. Who where a hermaphrodite midget plays the doctor. For Bazil Brush they're replacing him with a dancing snake in a basket that bites infidels.

he's a better actor than woody harrelson

can't wait for the main antagonist to be christian working class white males in the south that voted for Trump

This is my least favourite thread

>the protagonist (black alpha male with huge dick) has sex with a white woman, while she proclaims her lust for the BBC and the white man's inability to please women due to their tiny penises
S03E01 first scene

>Black people have never been TD's target demographic, you'd have more success casting a Mexican and basing it on the Santa Muerte Death Cults.
>only black people will watch a black actor
>except in the case of all of the sport, music, and movie, and television industries
hmmmm...really makes me think about your mental health. When did you realize you were autistic?

Literally what already ruined the second season. Feminists got mad at the first season so they added the woman and the faggot to a story that might have otherwise been okay.

There's literally nothing they can do to redeem themselves after S2, nor anything they could to convince me this trite shit is worth the time it'll take to download on FIOS then delete, for free.

Lol how the fuck did this get renewed after the humiliating disaster that was S2? Did they get the Chink back on board? Is Pizza-Man no longer involved?

the can fix everything if the plot is about a harvard educated BLM activist trying to bring down the Trump administration

this so fucking much.

the hollywood elite ignores white genocide then shoves this shit in our face like they aren't even trying to hide it.

lads. this shit is seriously tiring. we need to boycott this shit or get some kind of counter-TD trend on twitter.

maybe even make the show a hate symbol like we did with pepe and milk? holy kek that would be epic

You guys need help.

Not your personal army Sup Forums fuck off.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

How many white bitches is this dude going to BLACK in season 3?

>mfw FBI arrests you for bank fraud
d-donations anyone?

>I have finally become, The Truest Detective.

Really?

The fact that they're showboating the whole black protagonist thing means there's a really good chance they're right though.

All of them.

There will be a BBC line at the station in which rape victims get "consultation" to set them straight.
If you get what I mean.

What they don't get is that they only redpill the normies. That's why we're winning the motherfucking culture war.

>2 was shit because of the two forced minority protags
>let's have more minority protags in 3
Great

>Season 1 goes to white rural America with an all white cast. Pure kino
>Season 2 goes to liberal LA with muh faggots, muh spics, and muh womyn characters. Pure shit-kino
>Season 3 has a nigger, probably takes place in niggerland
let's be honest, it's going to suck.

>the truest detective of them all

BECAUSE WE WUZ DAS RIGHT CRACKERS WE ARE THE TRUEST DETECTIVES N SHIT

If you don't want people being racist against blacks don't use headlines like that you fucking journos

Make him gay aswell, just please let this season be fucking good.

>Producers of True Detective Season 3 Shocked To Find Out TV-Ratings plummeting.
>HBO Exec: "With digitization we are facing a threat of teenagers not tuning in."

Why

Did people really blame that the first season was too white?

Pizza-Latte already dropped the ball. S1 was mostly Fukushima .

I bet the plot is that he's looking for his dad.

Why do they always try to imply that the black man has to better the white man? Like that blackd can be just as good and even better as whites, and in fact they have to try to prove it all the time? That's like the description of feeling inferior.

We should make a True Detective season 3 bingo.

Nice, I cant wait to see pol people leak over here and rage about it

This post does not fit with the European Union's Human Right's Watch Committee #15 regulation.

Delet this.

This pol worship has to stop
hes fucking dead already

WE WUZ DETECTIVES AND SHEEIIIT

How did you know i was euro?

>They interview 20 black people
>Interview 1 guy
>Hes ofc racist
>5 episodes later hes the culprit
AYOO WE GOT HIM SARGE

>Damn. So Ali... was the Truest True Detective.
Did a 360 and walked away when I head that line.

DROPPED

>62 replies
>35 posters
hello Sup Forums my old friend

Haven't seen Moonlight yet, but he was great in Luke Cage. I'm sure he'll do great if the director's competent.

>tfw unironically becoming pol-potist/maoist

Yeah unlike Reggie LeDoux who was a genuine friend to the blacks and the gays.

You fucking imbecile. You don't even make sense.

Good one dude

I didn't even finish season 2 because it wasn't any good. I'm not coming back for a season 3.

Give me one (1) good reason straight white males can't be cast in every single TV or movie role.
protip: you can't

His pahdna better be black too. I'd watch a very insular TD about Flint or Chicago. Maybe something about illumati ties to gangs or some shit about flints water situation being done on purpose by the elite.

It's 2017

sad he's not transgender I hope they get sued

>a black cop is "liberal" and "sjw"

I guess you consider Training Day and Beverly Hills Cop marxist degeneracy?

I have never seen as big of a drop in quality that is S2 of True Detective. What was the point?

He's a nigger mudshit, but he made Luke Cage enjoyable

>implying we won't be getting some voodoo sheeeit revolving around child trafficking after the Haiti earthquake

In all fairness, season 1 never closed, season 2 was underwhelming, and no one now is excited for season 3. Let the nigger have a chace to make a great season

Season 1 to season 2 of game of thrones is the gold standard of quality drop offs btw. Deadwood also and Rome. Maybe its HBO's signature move

Dont be dense, when they try to be """"diverse""""" you know exactly who they are trying to appeal.

Is all to put up a fucking face to get free press from SJW bloggers and Twitter.

>this entire thread

I thought when they went underground it would lead to some connection to the Tuttle cult.

He's the american Idris Elba.

>The new Jack Bauer will be the Jackest Bauerst!
I hate this kind of articles

Makes sense, they get all the top talent for 1 season then when they know they can sell all leave.
And executives start giving them shorter deadlines because DVDs

Martin Scorsese directed one episode of boardwalk empire back when it was good for instance.

He's a good actor, not sure what the problem is.

Well, he was the only redeeming quality of Luke Cage...

>m-maybe if we include more niggers in our TV shows they won't commit 55% of all homocides!!!

is this what lolberals hope to gain from the coonwashing of every good show and movie in existence?

>They think S3 will be good.

You dopes, did you even saw S2?.
How do you think HBO operates.

Thats how they fool GOT morons always thinking the NEXT season will be good.

Niggers will never be the truest anything aside from the truest violent criminals or drug dealers

This desu

Show went straight to shit as soon as he gets offed

oh, so a fag and a woman in season 2 isn't SJW but a black man is?

it shows they're hamfisting in more blacks rather than focusing on the quality of the script. When has this ever worked out well, Sup Forumscksucker?

Makes sense. The first season was great. The second? Made it 4 episodes in before not bothering. Garbage. So, for the 3rd, why not go all the way down the shithole.

>LONG LIVE THE CHIEF
youtube.com/watch?v=ADrWgBZeXqY

>it shows they're hamfisting in more blacks rather than focusing on the quality of the script

Oh, so you've seen the script?

>Sup Forums hates niggers
fixed

Forcing black people into roles have made people racist against movies.
It's like those diversity training programmes they force on employees at big companies. I've never heard so many racist jokes desu

Why the fuck are you guys so determined to say they're "forcing" a black actor into the role? Is the show called "White Only True Detectives"? Why can't you just see the man as an actor being cast to a role in a tv show instead of forcing your narrowminded beliefs into the situation?

This racewar shit is a zionist funded operation btw, so congrats on buying into zionist propaganda.

PASSSSSSS