ALL STATIONS x4 SKYKING

ALL STATIONS x4 SKYKING

vocaroo.com/i/s16vjUDaqSL9

I didn't start recording until after I heard the first Skyking, but it started with an ALL STATIONS advisory. I managed to pick it up on both 8992 and 11175 before it ended. Recorded Aug 8 at 5:20 PM GMT

Not all Skykings are meaningful. Garbage EAMs are constantly sent so the real SHTF ones won't stand out. What is unusual:

--4 repetitions of the skyking
-Most start with "skyking skyking do not answer." Some repeat this twice. Occasionally three times. Four is rare.

--All Stations Broadcast
-Same as above; this is very unusual, but no telling what exactly it means.

If this is a real order it likely has to do either with Turkey or Kashmir-

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/hizbul-chief-sayeed-salahudeen-predicts-nuclear-war-over-kashmir-issue/1/734678.html happened today and while HiB definitely doesn't have access to the pakistani nuclear arsenal Salahudeen is (lately) pretty openly an ISI asset. Him saying this is a definite escalation of tensions from Pakistan.

My bet is on Turkey though, either because of the coup, the attack at Incirlik (where we keep our nukes,) Erdogan's recent discussions with Putin, or just the general pattern of all those happening in one month.

IT'S HAPPENING AS SHOWN HERE:

The second thread where anons tried to research the laptop model and spooky shit happened:

Obligatory

Oh, THIS thread again...

I'll give you a bump for potential.

Get that fake shit out of my thread you moron

The fire rises?

ugh. roleplayers ruin Sup Forums

I BUMP

It is John Titor all over again. Fun to read though.

We dun goofed

I don't hear a single skyking in your fucking recording

Cut the retarded prophecy out of that and you have a winning image.

Any work on the hash or code?

>pooinlootoday

is tagthesponsor gone now?

I hope it happens.
I am so tired of this shit.
Everybody just shouting louder and louder at each other, digging their trenches. Nobody is even talking anymore, its just fucking useless to even have these systems when the values which made them work in the first place is all but forgotten. Compromise and discourse died 30 years ago.

End it all in fire.
Every major city needs to be destroyed.
Every political office needs to be terminated.
Every nuclear weapon needs to be jettisoned.

Only then can we be free.
Only then can we evolve.

>Cut the retarded prophecy out of that and you have a winning image.
But then you'd just have a blank image.

i honestly chuckled, 10/10

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID IDIOTS WE'RE ALL DEAD FUCK

Wait, 4 skyki-

are you okay user?

It i the Je-

Good goyi-

Shit, what is that light outs-

The way you'll really know it's happening is if a giant part of the globe loses internet access.

The way you'll know if shit is really hitting the fan is if you and all of your neighbors lose internet access and your tv channels are missing or replaced with EAS broadcasts.

Heard the 4x last time when #ShellGate was supposedly happening. Huge increase in activity, quite spoopy.

Definitely keep an eye on this