TRUMP HATES SOMALIS

yahoo.com/news/trump-somalis-muslims-minnesota-maine-000000300.html

Jesus is there any minority group that Trump doesn't hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jesus is there any minority group that Trump doesn't hate?

Your mom

The japanese

Whites

yeah who could possibly hate somalis amirite?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

sage

I'm Somali he just lost my support. Fuck him.

To be fair Somalis also hate Somalis, so this might actually help him with the Somali community.

do we have a working list somewhere of everyone trump hates?

Somolis should be exterminated

suuuuuure

What kind of man DOESN'T hate somalis? They are trash. You think you've seen the worst humanity has to offer and then you see the somalis.

No you're not, faggot. Stupid fucking shills these days...

Dude you can't blame him, everyone is fucking terrified of somalians

fuck off nigger leaf, go be captain somewhere else

good, fuck Somalis, they literally look like bugs

US Somalis are basically fine. No one has problems with them really

Please tell me you have cancer

How? Like 0.000000000001% of terrorists like Somali

Fuck off snowchimp freak

Fuck off whites. Whites look like freaks.

What's there to like?

After what they've done to Sweden I can't say I blame him

THIS and Canadian Somali.

Except those few raping and pillaging in Minnesota and Maine. Other than that completely fine.

LOL as a Swede I fully understand him. Somalis are a bunch of muslim niggers. Not just muslims. Not just niggers, but a combinaton of both.

He keeps fucking up.

Now all the democrats have to do is bring out a Somali soldier to attack Trump and it'll be Khan all over again.

Swedes are a bunch of blond haired weirdo creeps.

Is Yahoo really the only non-biased website on the internet? This is the 3rd paragraph

>Since 2014, there have been at least nine Minnesota men arrested for allegedly plotting to join ISIS in Syria. In June, three — Guled Omar, 21, and Mohamed Farah and Abdirahman Daud, both 22 — were found guilty by a federal jury. Six others had already pleaded guilty to the terror charges.

ottawa somali detected

the somoli race is a genetic blight that should ideally be eradicate for the betterment of humanity, they are ugly as shit and behave worse than animals

All I see are facts about how their imigration has suppresed employment yada yada yada. Oh no has he really lost 10% of .5% of the voting age population over fact checking dirtskins!?

I'm Torontonian

Whites are ugly as fuck.

That's some top tier Canadian barfposting.

>“It’s happening,” Trump said. “It’s happening."

suuuuuuuure

Why does he hate Somalis though? They are Caucasian so essentially tanned whites.

Ottawa or Toronto?

its the men who are the problem usually

I don't know what anyone expected from cross breeding muzzies with proto-niggers, but I guess there we go...

This is arguably worse, since he said it during a campaign speech rather than an unscripted interview like the first time he talked about the Khans.

He needs to stop bringing up race or religion in any form, it just hurts him.

Wtf I hate Minnesota now

How will Somolian economy recover

You have to be retarded to think Jesus didnt black and vote Hillary

Really made some thinks

Checkem algorithm stealing our dubs

All he did was quote an article.

Collingwood. I'm like the only non-white here so i am moving to Toronto soon

>Is Yahoo really the only non-biased website on the internet?

Somalis are subversive as fuck. They seem nice in public, but you always hear them being arrested for the most degenerate and violent shit.

what an awesome picture

this makes my heart painful We LOVE Donald Trump!

>Somalis = Niggers + Muslims

Trump is right. It can't get worse.

We aren't degenerate that's white people.

>whites = freaks + subhuman

Slavs. He salivates over Slavs.

>Putin
>Like Trump in ANY way

Putin banned hate speech, banned holocaust denial. banned nationalism, banned xenophobia.

If Trump lived in Russia he'd go to prison.

Somalis are probably the most revolting ethnic group alive, second maybe only to abos.

Anyone who says otherwise probably has never encountered them regularly or has the bluepill shoved so far up their asses they cannot think straight.

No that's Swiss they are disgusting.

dude you can link crossboard by going

Somalis are fucking garbage. Fuck them.

Who the fuck doesn't hate somali???

Whites are garbage

That isn't what he said and I hate Somalians anyway. Good.

By the way, isn't the proper term "Somalian" and not "Somali"?

Nobody likes Somalis.

He might've just gained some votes from that. I think every minority group hates them. They're literally the worst drivers, I've had so many incidents with them because they're careless. Not only that but the guys always wanna start shit but always get their ass beat by the Mexicans, which Ive seen happen 4 times.

we all hate somalis, fuck off.

LOL literally everybody in Sweden hates Somalis, not just Swedes, but everybody, Eastern Europeans, Arabs, Asians other Niggers (because you are muslims) even the gypsies look down on you. It's not just Swedes but everyone hates you, everyone.

Why the fuck don't his advisors tell him to just shut the fuck up?

If he seriously shut the fuck up and didn't say anything he would be doing far better.

Donald, shut. The. Fuck. Up. You're fucking your entire campaign with this stupid shit.

You can hate Somalis all you want, but saying it in a speech while running for president is GODDAMN FUCKING STUPID. I shouldn't even have to say this.

No, it hurts the shills ears to hear the truth, so then the Clinton/Soros media get a soundbite a pump it out to their libtard minority to froth over, but that minority are also the only people that believe the propaganda at all anymore. Anybody who is going to vote for Trump is still going to vote for Trump, and he only keeps gaining from there, and Clintard only keeps losing votes of people getting burned out on their BS. At this point, it barely matters at all anymore where those lost Shitllary votes are gonna go either.

You can throw out all of the unscientific polls you want, all of the non-facts and nit-picking on the MSM you want, and all of the myopic racebating you want. Trump is beating it all, and he is going to win.

After Trump, the Dems really never had a chance. They can't even stop their leaders from anointing a known treasoner over who the vast majority of voters wanted ffs...

I didnt finisb reading the thread before I posted but emphasis on all these posts. The women are usually okay but the men are the ones I have an issue with. Theyre Mexican 2.0s but I like mexicans waaaayy moree

>Keith Ellison
WOW SURPRISE, IT'S A NIGGER DEMOCRAT

Whites

>“It’s happening,” Trump said.
Dogg bles

everyone loves Somali especailly you

Literally everyone hates Swedes. EVERYONE thinks you're freaks

SUUUUUUUUUUURE

Who the fuck cares if he hates anyone besides whites?

SEUOUSLY, WHO THE FUCK CARES? GET SHILLS OFF OF Sup Forums NOBODY CARES IF HE IS RACIST OR NOT, RACISM IS ONLY A WORD THAT IS MEANT TO SHUT DOWN THE OPPOSING ARGUEMENT BY ATTACKING THE MERIT OF THE SPEAKER. EUGENICS HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT, IT IS ONLY THE PROPAGANDA AND HOW YOU WERE BROUGHT UP TODAY IN OUR HEAVILY JEWISH CONTROLLED SOCIETY THAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT WAY, WHICH DETATCHES US FROM OUR HERITAGE, LIKE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL SORRY FOR BEING THE MOST ABLE SPECIES TO ACQUIRE LAND AND RESOURSES, WHICH IS WHAT HUMANS HAVE BEEN COMPETING FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

ONLY NOW DO THE SUBHUMAN SPECIES FEEL ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING WE HAVE BUILT WITH BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS OVER THE PAST 2 FUCKING THOUSAND YEARS PLUS.

Butthurt nigger ;3

>RY FOR BEING THE MOST ABLE SPECIES TO ACQUIRE LAND AND RESOURSES, WHICH IS WHAT HUMANS HAVE BEEN COMPETING FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

this

>Why the fuck don't his advisors tell him to just shut the fuck up?
Maybe they do. He really is like Hitler isn't he : ^)

on a serious note, saying controversial stuff has made him the most discussed man in the entire world. Why stop when it goes hard on hard?

Lol, he's literally just saying what everybody in those states thinks.

Nobody could argue that Somalis add anything to the U.S. They don't integrate, they hate America and they're just garbage people. Who thought it would be a good idea to bring them here?

I read it started with Clinton, so its probably another one of these ngo's making money off bringing them here and Trump pointing out the obvious threatens their little gravy train.

If you polled 100 people anonymously about whether they want somalians next door, I guarantee you'd get 100 no's.

tl/dr Somalians are trash

do you not remember black hawk down? this country doesnt like somalia gtfo apologist faggot.

LOL butthurt VENUZFAGGAN

suuuure

This country doesn't like Somalia HATERS

He hasn't gone after jews, indians, east asians, or any of the low crime high producing groups.

Hmm really makes you think.

Surprising, people usually don't hate Somalis unless they live near them.
Trump truely is informed.

>TRUMP HATES SOMALIS

Everyone hates Somalis.

>says that taking in lots of refugees create unemployment which in turn makes those refugees easily recruited by isis
>"TRUMP HATES SOMALIS GUISE"
Is this a fucking joke? Seriously? I still haven't even seen what he said about khan but I'm sure it wasn't a "fierce attack" like the MSM is reporting.

>Lol, he's literally just saying what everybody in those states thinks.
don't know it makes a difference, but the whole country is listening.

Somalis should be hated I don't see the problem
They're evil people

Bullshit

who doesn't? horrible people all around

My city has a taxi company run by these bedbugs, every other company knows without any doubt they are carting illegally, but the libfuck city gov. refuses to do anything about it. We need to get these lying cheating job-stealing sandshits out of our country, and tell our gov. once and for all that we the people have the right to keep them out.

Reminder that sandshits believe it is their absolute right to lie cheat and steal from non-muzzies if they believe it somehow furthers their human-rights-travesty of a religion.

KEK agrees and I do too.

Nice.

CNN and the MSM think they have Donald Trump on the ropes. The Globalists and Cronyists that they work for will not prevail. The American Public will see through it and elect Trump as the next PRESIDENT!
Watch short video here youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

They know they absolutely don't have Trump held down, that's why they are pushing their faggotry so hard now. When all that Trump has to do is simply mention three or four of Shitllary's scandals and crimes, not have to spend out millions and millions to polish a turdy public image, and tell the factual truth about America's problems and explain how to repair them, you are fighting a shit covered uphill battle. The more they are losing, the more they will lash out with this cherry-picked propaganda, and continue to run off tired voters that will vote elsewhere.

This too desu.

They literally have one of the highest rates of joining IS of anybody in the U.S.

They don't even hide the fact they hate this country.

>Canadian
>Thinks he can vote here

top fucking kek. Plus no one likes Somalis, they're even worse then niggers

then move back to niggerland asshole

Nice try but we all know your CTR.

If Mexicans can vote so can I.

Disgusting that people ITT are so harsh on Somalis fleeing a civil war going on since before the average user on Sup Forums was born

Shame

If you don't hate somalis, there is something seriously wrong with you.

I am Somali and Drumpf has lost my support now. My vote is going to Gary Johnson now. I think we should all do the same

Do you care if an ant colony has been atracked by termites and take in the ant refugees that escape?

Or do you just not fucking care because they are ants? We have enough problems in america, we can't even feed the all the people we have IN AMERICA AND WE STILL HAVE POVERTY HERE SO QUIT FUCKING THINKING WE ARE OBLIGATED TO SUPPORT ANYBODY BESIDES ACTUAL AMERICAN CITIZENS.

whites

Kkek, all he said is that ISIS can draw from the Somalis and hes right 11 tried to join from my city in minnesota. When is stating a fact controversy?