Follow Lei Feng's good example

sue

johnny where are you mate we're supposed to go for brunch and smoke ciggies

Need kino YouTube channels to help pass my existence by

is are sue out of hospital yet?

What does Codeine feel like?

lei fags example is shit and i hate him

love getting on the bags, lads.

really am just a big fan of those scrumptious nose beers. the devils dandruff can do no wrong.

the big lez show

is there a cheap version of those ancestry tests?
i want to do one but i think they're like £100, i work and have the money but dunno if i care enough to waste £100

i'm rather interested in muh heritage but not close to my extended family so literally know fuckall further than my grandads (just know my dad's family are irish, that's it)

gonna buy some opium. any bristol lad up for a mongout session?

youtube.com/watch?v=W4hvneKcPZI

chinese girl making kimchi and other traditional asian food, quite mesmerizing

heard coke is like 200 dollars a gram in australia

perusing a documentary-novel

i live in bristol but feel a bit uncomfortable doing hard drugs with a complete stranger

nightscape and tgfbro are my favourites
nightscape is a freerunner/urban explorer/tower climber based in london
does lots of kino shots, one of the rare good youtubers

weeks ago

>I really wanted to like him but when he kissed me it was just like...no. I mean he was so. bad. like it was his first time or something.

>is there a cheap version of those ancestry tests?

Yeah it's when you come from an actual European country so you don't need some company to validate your own existence and assuage your fears that you are secretly a monstrous mutt

>Need to be with a girl for at least a year before you can even potentially get away with the unforgivable.

Yeah a year is a good benchmark. Good advice! All women are the same, from clingy fat whales to supermodels! Sometimes reading /brit/ as a person in late 20s is so cringeworthy.

yeah a bags 200. 300 will get you one of good quality

youtube.com/channel/UCRga7ZmyStFHozmkLtul5Nw
absolute howlers

love getting teabagged by the gf

That lad taking the codeine/paracetamol tablets they'll mess your liver up.

pretty sure with ancestry.com if you can some basic info on your grandparents you can find their parents and so on
night go

I have not drunk a bit of alcohol in two days now but I am still feeling like shit

Outrageous, know someone to get it for £32 here

might go back a couple generations*

why was she in hospital

With a strong enough dose it's like nestling your face in between Nigella's ample bosom

feel like pure shit just want her back

Fuckin hands on her like Foreman

the amerimutt meme must be the best thing to have come from Sup Forums last year, it's always been easy to bully yanks for being mongrels but now it guarantees a triggered response and derails any other arguments

now i'm high, really high

been to most other major british cities but bristol is like the only one i've never been to
i was a MASSIVE fan of skins and bristol seems like a very kino place
might get the train down there in a few weeks to explore, would be up for meeting a local /brit/ for a few drinks or a session

tim's toys from grand illusions

send some over?

I wouldn't trust any of them to keep my DNA data safe. There's nothing to stop them selling it or giving it to a government. Plus insurance companies want to know if you're susceptible to diseases, and if you know and don't disclose it you may invalidate your policy.

>all women are the same
They literally are. The core is the exact same, just the bits around it change.

its not really thst funny or inventive
annoys Sup Forums thats about it

I've got a 31 day Snapchat streak with a girl

influencza

it's £70 per gram for the top shit here. i'd have to spend 1500 AUD per week to get what i want in australia lol.

>lol £32

Look at this absolute moron

night

Reckon Cokelad is a bit autistic. Just made a passing reference a well-known book/film and he sperged out at me.

night

axiom of choice? #notmyaxiom

high on what, fellow blighty? md is much, much better than any opioid or coke. coke just burns,

dont understand half of this thread and thats the way i like it

dunno if you're trying to call me a paki but i'm fully european you mong, you're a yank if you believe 'european' is only one ethnicity

i know i'm pretty much anglo-celtic but curious if there's something else mixed in i'm not aware of

ever worked on a building site lads?

>massive fan of skins
i'll probably hate you but up for a couple of pints

i lack friends who do hard drugs. i work a sensitive job and as such must keep nefarious interests hidden

night

The codeine is usually far too low a dosage to do any harm, the paracetamol will fuck you up far before that. Most pills have 500mg of paracetamol, even the prescription only stuff, so it won't take many to fuck you up.

not you again

that's why it's so effective, yanks have always resorted to shitposting when losing arguments, this is a taste of their own medicine and unlike most of their meme arguments this one is true

i only take them once per week
that's like 3.5g of paracetamol, give or take.
i literally don't care either, if die while on codeine i won't care anyway.

awful reason to go to hospital just awful

Sure lad, just post your address

Lmao, when they buy a kilo you get a good deal

Cokelad said while he was on here on coke that he wanted to rape his supervisor, not a well adjusted man 2bh.

I don't think I've ever appreciated how good of a name MTV's Dance Floor Chart had for a programme

drinking some bottled guinness lads

Tried nightscape but it just made me want to kill myself by jumping off a high building

Cocaine makes you have insane fantasies due to hedonic treadmill

Met David Thewlis once. Top lad

where's that dumb fucker who suggested i take nytol to get high?

I took 300mg last night and just fell asleep

yeah course you did mate

I've met one girl since 2003.

Tried giving up ciggies for vaping but its really not the same.

Think I might be addicted lads.

>Lmao, when they buy a kilo you get a good deal

So they charge 32? Just add 2 quid to the number to make it a ballache so they have to carry shit loads of change? You're sat there pretending to know what you're on about and it's so fucking cringe. Lol 32 quid for a gram imagine handing a dealer change you fucking moron hahahah

yeah no shit, i ate a strip of those 30/500 one night because i was an absolute dick and couldnt be fucked to extract it and the next day i was scared for my life

mane im about the south

good lad

practically antique gimmique

just vodka and weed
alcohol and weed is good combo desu i feel fucked up
i'd prefed mdma though
mate i remember my first time on mdma, it was probably the best night of my life.

admittedly a cringy thing to say but skins was pure gritty british kino
if i do end up going to bristol i'll post in /brit/ at the time to see if anyone's about
done the same thing when i went to edinburgh and ended up meeting a lad from here for a few pints and a few spliffs, he was relatively normal and was actually a good night

>the drugrunts are banging on again

l can destroy you with my hat collection at any given second so watch your step

fredo is dead

yeah just commissioned a new plant

take one step into bristol and i'll vaporise your jaw

stay mad you soft little shit
my life is probably worse than yours and right now i feel better than you ever will
you little fucking gimp i will fuck you up

fairly certain by now the drugrunts on /brit/ have only tried the drug they.m bang on about once or twice

cats

good lad

mate when i'm on coke i want to fuck fat 50 year old women and have people spit on me and beat up people and have them beat me

just taken all the drugs lads
send help

would actually heem you unironically
i'm literally 6'6 but i don't like mentioning it as everyone assumes i'm lying

trips of taste, i respect your differing preferences.
try and post a day or so in advance with enough time to find a good band to go and see. plenty of options available.

Do you ever regret turning down a girl who made advances on you?

I spent a good chunk of this afternoon stalking the lives of the girls who I let go. A couple are engaged, one goes to drag shows all the time (she's a real girl tho), one's an investment banker in new york, one's doing a PhD in women's studies, and the asian ones are all quite successful in their careers.

I'm trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape, but Evelyn, my supposed "fiancee" keeps buzzing in my ear.

the bigger they are..
*breakd your knee with a swift kick*
... the harder they fall

just shifted my weight on my chair and let all the fart gas escape that's been accumulating for the past 6 hours. think i'm going to throw up

stupid fucking twerp
hope you fry every meuron in your head you drug addled mong, probably dribbling all over the keyboard at this moment