Do we like the paparazzi?

Do we like the paparazzi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKvQvWTZFWg
youtube.com/watch?v=ovvNnD5zvLA
youtube.com/watch?v=3k9NrccRtBg
youtube.com/watch?v=QBiH86gV0Hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No they are pretty shitty people and we all know that.

I don't, they are just obnoxious cunts who don't have any good reason to hound normal people.

Get a little of power, money, or fame and they will be at your door.

I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN [incoherent babble] PAPA-PAPARAZZI!

>provide us with fap material
>annoy overpaid idiots who play pretend for a living

Paparazzi are based. Only faggots disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKvQvWTZFWg

They're the scum of the earth. When a celebrity is nice to them, you know you're dealing with an absurdly nice person, because the paparazzi aren't owed kindness.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovvNnD5zvLA

>moralfags

times when papparazzi got btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=3k9NrccRtBg

They seem super trashy when you get a picture with them in the background, taken by other paparazzi. Like someone just handed out 30+ DSLP cameras to random muggers and other trash in LA then left the people off in front of a random star's home.

That said, I want my pics of Jessica Alba in a bikini at some random beach with her ass hanging out etc. Soooooooooooooo they are a necessary evil. Plus lets be real here, if stars wanted to get away from them move a few miles out of LA and *poof* gone.

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

a job anyone here would gladly take

you know you can just go and become a paparazzi right? you could even use your iphone

yes

we are not amused

Parasites with no marketable skills besides stalking and focusing a camera lens.

Paparazzis are despicable roaches and should be replaced by automated drones.

>[incoherent babble]
really? you couldn't understand "follow you until you love me"? get new ears.

Yes.

They are a reflection of societies desires, and a check on the privileged and famous who would otherwise hide behind the curtain of wealth and influence.

Journalism is dead. No one reads anyways. All we have left are shutterbugs lurking, waiting for a shot.

>all this reddit hate towards based papparazis

earn money employed mean good

>DUDE EVERYTHING IS REDDIT LMAO
nice 149xxx... filename, you fucking newfag piece of shit

>No one reads anyways
What if I told you that you're reading RIGHT NOW? Pretty sure more people read now than ever did before. It's just not literature we're reading, it's posts and comments.

Natalie portman's only naked pics in existence were taken by a paparazzi, so yes

fantastic nips...like...little toes...

Elle has very cute boobs.

Holy fuck i love Alec now

Isn't that illegal? Walking around with you boobs flapping in the wind

Paparazzi are angels, 'celebs' deserve to be harassed

m-mummy

paps are /our guys/

i want to kiss ellie's nipples

Paps are a symptom of celebrities that perpetuate a cult of personality onto unwashed masses in turn creating the obsession over daily lives, it's the celebs fault that they get harassed and if they went it to end they should just cut the shit but they're too vain and self important to do that

MODS

I forget I'm on a board with people who don't remember they killed princess di

>they

you mean the Queen?

What would happen if you were stalked by paparazzi Sup Forums
Would you like that?

They do a public service by pissing people off who think they're better than us.

>short legs
dropped

> DUDE PUT YOURSELVES IN THEIR SHOES LMAO
I'd also like to earn millions of dollars to play pretend

this

hollyjews deserve NOTHING, especially not respect and courtesy

Princess die was a racemixing whore.

Blame the parents for not supervising their downie kid.

Thet get paid to take pictures of celebrities's butts. Sounds based to me. I'd hate to me a drunk ass male celebrity though, would be shit if they took a pic of me all fucked up going to buy a subway and it ended up here on JUST threads.

on the one hand i can't imagine how much of a piece of shit you have to be to want to be a paparazzo

but on the other hand, how would we discuss actresses' bodies of work if the paparazzi didn't do their thing?

teenage girls like attention more at 11

>Princess Diana
I remember watching TV and being on Internet of the day when it happened
56k I believe I had still

the redditor is mad

Pleb, she's a short girl they are nice

Celebrity adoration is absolutely stupid.
Actors get paid a lot of money because stupid people care about their personal lives, i wonder if a lot of actors would sign up for the job if they got payed a lot less like Theatre actors that never get any attention.
There are a lot of stupid celebrity adorers that go and see movies because a certain actor is in it and not because the movie is good.

sure

seconded

bump

not ending up in a JUST thread is my motivation for going to the gym and drinking green juice

youtube.com/watch?v=QBiH86gV0Hk

>>provide us with fap material
Why are you fapping to pics of celebs buying lunch when all the leaks are happening?

Paparazzi are pointless now that stuff like twitter and instagram exist.

bruh...

Because

and all that shit is low res

You want a professional creeper, and that's fine. The purpose of paparazzi was to keep people informed on celebs, that's is pointless with how things are now.

I feel about them the same way I feel about meter maids. I don't like them, I want them to stay the fuck away from me but I need them to keep doing what they do.

Not everyone tweets everything

n-n-no!

holy shit someone gets it

>no mobility scooter to stay ahead while making pictures and staying comfy

this some rookie shit right here

I would have acted really nice to lure him in then smashed his camera on the pavement

Its kinda hot to jerk it to sneakily taken topless pics of celebs.

he would've filmed you on his backup cam and sold the tape for even more money.

>"user ATTACKS PHOTOGRAPHER AFTER INJECTING AN ENTIRE COCAIN! MORE ON PAGE 6"

My hundreds of gigabytes of pap-taken upskirts / nipslips / etc eclipse any and all fappening sets

Plus there have been like what, a dozen actual celebs leaked ever? That shit gets boring

>page six
pleb paper, would at least be page 2 if not 1

wait wtf!

>AMERIFATS

It would be on the internet

this

>RADARONLINE EXCLUSIVE
>DAILY MAIL EXCLUSIVE
>TMZ EXCLUSIVE

one of those

You seem confused.

Lol the family killed her you fucking dunce.

I was done with paps when I saw all the pics of Emma Stone's fat fuckable devilish ass on leggings and not a single video. Do they think this is a motherfucking game?

the question is, was the sweater primarily to cover up her top, or to guard against butt photos.
Somebody fetch banesworth.

>BrĂ¼ste

legal stocking , hell no the crown used them as scape goats to kill Diana lets open that can o worms .
god dammit.
wake up guys this is a PRISON PLANNET even stars cannot escape!!!!!
/autisticrage

post the paparazzi mummy pic.

You know, the milf on the beach with her teenage son and he has a boner

>the social parasites of Sup Forums belittle the social parasites of hollywood culture

Pot, Kettle.

They act as a check on Hollywood degeneracy. People complaining about the right to privacy when they deserve nothing on their platter, anything but their worthless jobs and lives that say them with such glory and respect for such a pathetic existence. Celebrities don't deserve respect, especially letting them having any say in politics for that matter; they are nothing but jewish puppet cock holsters. They desere disrespect, they deserve nothing but it; genocide, rather, is the best way to kill off such gene-pool polluting trash as logic and reasoning within this era has reduced to nothing but giving a platform for these brainless delusional idiots to give their opinions on matters they cannot even comprehend with their two-digit IQ.

Died
In
A
Nasty
Accident

this tbqh

What kind of fridge is that, user? Mine has an icemaker.

hmmmm

>Little girl

Based as fuck

I wish that wer eme

They provide us with potential memes so they're definitely /our guys/

If you followed a normal person around with a camera and shouted at them all day you'd get arrested or sectioned.

If I get these pics, yes.

Nice pooper that cunt has

/|

You've seen her arsehole?

Fucking this

>Do we like the paparazzi?

They are practically modern day ninjas.

>know how to hide
>have extreme amounts of patience to follow and wait
>have keen eyes and sharp ears
>practically invisible to regular people
>warp reality so hard that even they believe that they don't exist, to hide even more efficiently as an organism
>are one with all things related to photons and electromagnetism
>can see in the dark, even in absolute darkness

They're pretty much overpowered as human beings.