LMAO

LMAO

>people listen to this cuck who goes for low hanging fruit
>is asked for his excellently educated opinion
>hurr don't know

This literally epitomizes the kind of youtuber Sargon is- some smug sack of shit cuck who finds himself lifted by le epin disses of feminists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, anything to say sargonkek supporters?

Hurr durr simple solution are.the best nuke them.without thinking

>Atleast he doesnt pretend to know

One can identify and criticize a poor solution without needing to offer their own.

>this solution is terrible and will result in a lot of people being unhappy
>OH YEAH WELL ID LIKE TO SEE YOU COME UP WITH A BETTER ONE HUH

You don't need to make a movie to know when a movie is shit.

>youtube
>intellectual

Your first mistake was assuming you'd learn anything of substance from YT.

YT is for those who unironically enjoy having premade and unsourced opinions force fed to them. Its a puppet factory, cranking out useful idiots for all sides.

>Quadroon of Mossad

You know i really have to give Internet Aristocrat credit. He smelled the shit from a mile away while GG was going on. He said that the seemingly benevolent forces within GG would turn rotten and he was totally right.

Sargon has become quite the success. He scams his alt right fanbase out of $1400 per video through his patreon. And now he just releases livestreams instead of making detailed vids.

Jim really did see this coming.

Gotta give him points for honesy. What would you do?

I started watching him because he gained fame through gamer gate. I dont give a shit about GG but I guess that got him a bigger presence.

I realize he is just a pretentious dweeb who reads allot now and does not really add anything new to the conversation.

This. Do any of us really have any practical solutions? At least he acknowledges the problem which puts him ahead of 99% of the Western middle class. Sure, he looked like a cuck on Louder with Crowder and no, he's not Sup Forums level red pilled but he's useful nonetheless .

He doesn't exactly claim to be a genious or philosopher. He actually has deliberately stated that he is neither of those things. In my opinion, hes an average guy who talks about important things. At the very least he opens up or expands upon conversations for important subjects, and at best he offers insightful opinions. I think anyone who claims to know "the truth about" something as complex as some of these topics (stephen molecuck) is ignorant. Hes not always right, but he doesn't claim to be. Hes ok in my books.

The solution is simple. Kick them out and build a wall.

We ALL know the solution, some of us just have the balls to say it.

And detain then execute any who trespass.

What is your solution OP? How do you end the jihad? I am more educated on the problems in the middle east than 99% of this board and i haven't a fucking clue.

Well we implemented a perfect solution of killing them in Gujarat

Northern India is full of muslims. Your solution was shit.

Mostly Sufi but they are like 5% minority. Those who cause problems are shown their place

this guy made a pro-hillary bernie bashing video and deleted it within 8 hours after all the backlash and never brought it up again

he unironically uses "right side of history" in several of his videos

what is, "I can't answer this on any public forum without ending up in jail"

I never said he was perfect. He's definitely better than alex jones.

Sargon isn't in a position of authority over issues like this, so he isn't expected to come up with good solutions. That doesn't mean he can't recognize that the current solutions are shit.

>Those who cause problems are shown their place
No they are not. In their areas they are dominant. They don't have sharia in place, but they have the positions of authority.
>5% minority
Of your country. They are majority in the areas they have invaded. More mosques than toilets.

Kill them all.

>better than let water filter salesman
fuck off cuck
alex is based

False. Come here for a visit instead of typing from your cuck shed in designated city of ontario

Al-taqiyya.

They will just claim to be christians.

alex has been great this election cycle, i used to hate him for giving ron paulers a bad name

he has put in serious work the last year, his only flaw is the way he advertises some of his products. Just say what it does and ask people to support the show instead of "GUBMENTS GONA KILL YOU BUY MY FILTERS"

>alex is anything other than controlled opposition
Yeah right. Wake up sheeple

>Come here for a visit
Ha! Did you miss the part where i said i am educated on the problems in the middle east? I want to go to vacation in India like i want a second asshole.

>Ha! Did you miss the part where i said i am educated on the problems in the middle east?
???

I am guessing you are from southern India, so i know you understand english well enough to get the meaning. Save the dumb Indian act for someone it will work on.

well memed

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

You can't beat Alex Jones He is a god.

Well, until he offers a better solution, logic dictates we go with the pragmatic ban all muslims and deport the entire first generation.

Thats just step 1, we can decide what to do afterwards based on the results.

>taking alex jones seriously
There is no hope for you

>taking an actual cuck seriously
There is no hope for you.

>taking anything you read on Sup Forums seriously

Thread should have ended here. OP is mentally handicapped.