ITT: "Fuck you I liked it"

The nipple guns made it extra kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tvVla5AHmA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y61h1mOQvhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wild Wild West is the epitome of "Fuck you I liked it"

I seriously don't get all the hate. It's up there with Michael Bay and SW prequels in terms of stuff that Youtubers cum wannabe critics regurgitate stale memes about to get in with the supposed cinephiles.

Oh shit, that was Chris Evans?

Yup.

this doesn't belong here. everybody likes rick and morty save for a small contingent of sweaty neckbeards on an anime website

But this is genuine garbage

I watch that movie all the time. Probably the only movie Boll couldn't fuck up.

Holy fuck OP you just reminded me this kino, i even recorded it on VHS when it aired on tv and rewatched it non-stop for a few months after

hnnnnngggggg that moment when you see salma hayek's asscrack in that stupid pajamas

>having her on board will be a breath of fresh ass.
>gordon, you said ass.
>no I didn't, I said that having her along will be a breast of fresh air.
>whatever, let's get some shut ass.

Is this seriously not a well-liked movie?

Also, got any similar recs?
>victorian/rennaissance/gothic setting
>vaguely supernatural shit
>cleavage
After watching Brotherhood I have a thirst for these.

This is hated?

If they had made a sequel, would they call it "Shove"?

I think it's somewhere around 50 on RT and Metacritic.

Apparently this was hated for being racist?

people get butthurted over nothing. It was okay, a fun adventure flick, and that is okay.

I got the feeling Kenneth Branagh was trying to turn it (a basic Will Smith vehicle) into the new Flash Gordon. Loveless certainly wouldn't have been out of place as a Prince of one of Mongo's moons.

This poster annoys the fuck out of me. It made me think punished Optimus was going to be the main antagonist, instead of being bad for literally 2 minutes.

How? Best movie I've seen in ages, and not in a dumb niche way either. It seems like the kind of thing online critics should love.

Bad CGI, maybe?

Only good video game movie, even though this "doesn't understand its source material" either. Even though it's a rip off of Ghosts of Mars. Fuck you, it's fun.

It's even my favorite Will Smith movie.

Forgot the picture.

Better than wonder woman desu

the cliff scene was kino

Orcs were 5/5, humans were forgettable and boring. Would watch a sequel just for the orcs

never played any of the games, my friends dragged me into it

Bloodborne?

I don't think this belongs in this thread.

Some Bloodborne aesthetics are lifted from it. Mostly the characters' look at the very beginning, and the ending trick weapon fight. It's mostly talking though, and some 30-40 minutes too long. I'd still recommend it, just because it's different.

Another french fantasy/mystery film, Vidocq, is very Bloodborne-ish too.

ITT: Early 00s-core

Also Van Helsing

fuck, these are good movies
fuck the haters.
come at me bro

now kiss!

Dude that movie was universally acclaimed.

Obscure yes, but pure kino.

Nvm the marvel shills and comic book neckbeards.

It was good.

Happy Independence Day.

This and Jumper were the last best chance at superhero films that weren't capeshit. Right before MCU took off.

I'm so sad they failed.

>Preggers Jamie Pressley in My Name is Earl

>hated
nigger, that very poster made me want to watch the movie. I fucking wanted one of those damned coats so bad.

This shit sucked. First one is kino though.

Lol yes. It was racist because it showed a multicult Egypt instead of a nubian Egypt. The end of the US is fast approaching.

The film was alright too. Nothing special I'd show it to kids after warning them that Egypt was actually populated entirely with meds and wasn't multicult.

They already established in previous movies Optimus is one of the sickest spree killers in movie history with some of the most gutwrenching kills ever, it would have been amazing to see him be like the worst horror movie stalker. Like reimagine him as this Godzilla type monster.

Actually Transformers as a horror could be seriously dope. They can be any machine and hide and plain sight, then transform and kill your whole family then transform back. Like some Last House on the Left shit where Optimus is like their cult leader and some people have to survive but in the form of a big huge monster movie.

They never really explored how insanely scary it could be that giant psychopathic robots could be hidden in a fuckin iPhone or a semi truck.

That is what Megatron should have been. The villains are so bad in Transformers movies, that Optimus is the worst killer in them.

considering you're sperging out on Sup Forums I don't think you'll ever have to worry about having kids

>no crossover film sequel with the League of Extraordinary Mystery Men...

I really loved the bit at the start with Russ the Muss.

so fatherly and strong... :, )

>Preferring historical accuracy over American propaganda is sperging out.
Okay nigger.

The rise of capeshit retroactively adds to this movie's comedy

Because fuck it predicts shit so well

Dammit I want my Four More Rooms sequel.

The humans are far more interesting in the game and the orcs should have been scoured from the face of Azeroth.

SOMEBODY

I too love 2 hours of an extremely handsome man with superpowers looking depressed and suicidal.

Ditto. Also this.

When was he looking depressed and suicidal?

Obviously not his best work but probably his most most honest, vulnerable and personal film.

any Arnie movie is kino

>that twist when the toy speaks spanish

Nearly all the time, He cracks maybe one smile the whole movie. It's a constant chore to him to be a saviour. Especially thoughs early scenes when he's on Deadliest Catch.

It was cheesy, but I really liked it.
Scenery was nice as well.

>arguing about snyderman on Sup Forums

you must be new here

I've never seen it but I love that poster and the few clips I've seen don't look bad to me.

But I also really liked pic related so I might be retarded.

I've never noticed that. It doesn't bother me I guess.
It's just capeshit like any other, really.

universal monsters kino

God damn jumper had the most potential i have ever seen.
When he meets the other jumper i was really hooked on the story.

That goes 2 franchises that Hayden Christensen ruins.

>Defending not only SW Prequels, but Bay

Watched it last week, it wasnt bad at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=2tvVla5AHmA

I also really enjoy Elm streets 4 and 5.

Pls dont make fun of me

The tv series was better

i loved this movie, it was fun stupid
>the ass alien

The orc scenes were 10/10 kino.

They should have made humans into CGI. Humans in the WoW universe look nothing like irl humans in terms of physical bodies.

tv series?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y61h1mOQvhc

was head and shoulders literally the only sponsor this movie had?

That movie is awesome, I hated it when I was younger.

this

These two are the only passable films in this entire thread.

I like falling asleep to this movie

Here, have a movie nobody watched but was surprisingly great.

Thats literally Ghostbusters n Slimer but done a decade later.

Great flick.

>Holly Valance in that black lingerie.

Pure bonerkino

That's probably a mediocre movie but with a perfect idea, probably one of my favourite movie

someone forgot this little gem

Pain and gain is a great movie

kek, I still remember fondly how he tore Megatron's spine out with his axe and then blew the begging old robot's brains out.
Made the whole movie so much better.

This, actually very decent

Both Kickass movies are capekino and they're literally NEVER talked about on Sup Forums

Homecoming ripped them off so hard.

everyone likes season of the witch, newfag

Unironically better than Aliens

Yeah, it was a big mistake from their part to not make it a full blown CGI animation. The real human actors really didn't sit in well.

I don't think it would have gotten much flack at all, had they named it something else than Alien and used a different looking monster.

PU2H

If both these posts were about Alien 3 I'd totally agree
Resurrection is a mess but 3 is a great sci-fi horror movie, just not a great alien movie