How was this film?

How was this film?

All I can find is yanks having race bait arguments and religious nuts crying about biblical inaccuracy

>All I can find is yanks having race bait arguments and religious nuts crying about biblical inaccuracy

and you thought you'd get objective criticism on fucking Sup Forums of all places

Figured if I can get a thread with 20+ replies I'd have 2/3 about the film

I personally liked it alot.

It got bad (((((reviews))))), because it ironically equated the Hebrews incarceration and subsequent terrorism to the modern day Palestinian problem.

(((Hollywood))) didnt like it.

its average to bad
nothing special and not worth its budget, but watchable

It's not that bad but at times it felt too short and unfinished as a whole.
Characters would just randomly show up and never appear again like what happen to Sigourney weaver in the movie.

gods of egypt was the superior ancient egyptian kino

the female leads were both very qt

if it triggers bible-thumpers than you know it's good

This. I zoned out for about 2/3 of it. Not really worth arguing over. Unremarkable.

WE

WUZ

>"Let my dubs go!"

What did he mean by this?

WHITE

KANGZ AND SHEEIT

Oh shit

No doubt there is an amazing 4 hour cut of this but Ridley has said he's not releasing it ever so fuck it I'm never watching it.

it's a biblical epic that manages to somehow be boring as shit. and yet another scott project that obviously left too much on the cutting room floor. you're not missing anything

checked

fucking finally

Why does Hollywood even try to make more Exodus movies when Prince of Egypt exists?

It's shit
>because it ironically equated the Hebrews incarceration and subsequent terrorism to the modern day Palestinian problem.
What, how did you reach that conclusion?
>(((Hollywood))) didnt like it.
Then why did they fund it? Why did they distribute it? Why did they put top stars in it? Take a hike Sup Forums

>let's make a "realistic" movie and give rational explanations at stuff coming from the bible

lmoa

>Biblical epic
>When it tries to be as little Bible as possible

Maybe it will be release once he dies.

very nice

I doubt it. The only reason so many of his movies get director's cuts is because he would push them so hard. He was fed up with the studios always cutting his shit to shit and said fuck you, you want Exodus like this so this is what you're getting and doesn't ever want to go back to it.

>free your people from slavery
>immediately create a system of slavery

its based on a story from the bible so yes its a biblical epic, otherwise i agree with your point that this movies bizarre fixation on attributing "realism" to a story about gods wrath is fuckin ridiculous and actively hampers the movie.

watch noah instead, the superior old testament biblical epic of the last few years. its not without its problems but its better in pretty much every way than exodus

Movie gets points because they tell archers to "loose" and not "fire".

Crocodile mass-suicide was dope.

Nothing amazing overall, but didn't deserve so much hate. Biblical subject matter will do that to ya'.

Moses died before they got to Israel