/brit/

Mao Zedong edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OjNpRbNdR7E
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/why-women-outlive-men-even-in-the-harshest-conditions.html
pnas.org/content/early/2018/01/03/1701535115
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/2oftbu/guide_the_idiot_proof_guide_to_downloading_ebooks
twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/954859551257497600
youtube.com/watch?v=WB9_sf6oV1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*gets high on my own supply*

UK should be the 8th Emirate

sue

neck yourself

U P H O L D youtu.be/OjNpRbNdR7E

>dude just be yourself

Any of you lads done the therapy thing? 100% certain I'm mental in some way but afraid of being drugged or locked up in psych for it. Flux so hard between suicidal and laughing at the stuff that made me feel suicidal. Sat up crying til 4am last night, woke up at 6am and went into town and just walked about singing out loud and dancing to my music like a fucking loony.

Need help I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

any brother hao man in?

Any North East London lads in?

Really desperate for some friends.

>OP meets someone at work or school (as unlikely as this seems)
>Did you know that Chinese communism is good? Mao was great!
>Everybody thinks he's a wierdo

/brit/ is funny in that people who are bizarre autistic wierdos in any other sphere of life has some bizarre self confidence

how long has it been since you've had a gf

someone help me out whats the name of the chat rooms you get your books from on IRC

this is the best part of the UK

use violence

Brothers girlfriend cooked dinner and it was honesty the most awful dinner I've ate but I didn't want to say anything.

Never had one. Dated a girl for a few months at the end of 2017 tho

aha, the York megapolis

>Bro. Listen. Next time you see a girl you like in public, just go out and talk to them. Act natural, say whatever comes to mind. Be yourself and be confident in yourself. Whats the worst thats going to happen?

>York, Population: 1.77 million

>woke up at 6am and went into town and just walked about singing out loud and dancing to my music like a fucking loony.
me irl tbqhwyf

don't do it anymore tho lol

There are literally thousands of unironic Communist students at uni right now. A Maoist wouldn't be out of place at your average Marxist Society.

need a laugh cheers lad

yeah im fairly sure im a bit schizo haha got doctors next week but idk

The West Yorkshire Urban Area circa 2049

someone mentioned getting their books from IRC what's the chat room name?

This is the best hours for /brit/

Just had a read of the old thread and was absolutely howling, get some fucking personalities crawling out from the woodwork at these hours

>the therapy thing
You can do it, if you keep in mind that it's mostly useless.

youth members of the british french council ... all looking very french and british

>brother hao

I saw the video thumbnail and thought he was a western larper. He's apparently for real, and Nigerian immigrant to china. Got famous on a singing reality show.

Relate to literally every single one of these.

I know self-diagnosis is a meme but come on.

Exhausted lads. Have needed desperately to sleep since about 8 but I've been putting it off because I know in that weird void between consciousness and sleep is where she lives and I can't bear to see her again.

just go to the library dude

>New research: Even in the harshest conditions, women outlive men.
slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/why-women-outlive-men-even-in-the-harshest-conditions.html

>inb4: "Who has to go out and fight wars, take dangerous jobs, expend more calories with physical labor during times of famine, and leave the safety of their homes during epidemics? Probs not womenz!!!"

>Women live longer than men even during severe famines and epidemics
>"Gender differences in infant mortality contributed the most to the gender gap in life expectancy... females survive better than males even at infant ages when behavioral and social differences may be minimal or favor males"
pnas.org/content/early/2018/01/03/1701535115

It's fucking over, lads.

>woke up at 6am and went into town and just walked about singing out loud and dancing to my music like a fucking loony.
have you tried extreme exercise, not kidding

brother hao is no joke, he's the red song master

which explains the popularity of communist political parties in the uk with zero popularity or representation! but there are STUDENTS who follow it! you're a fucking moron

>ze dong

cat is at my window and he has a fat mouse in his mouth

Not a chance you’re crossing the threshold you cunt

Bet I was one of them

best york reporting in

to be fair most of the marxist societies are more self aware than imageboard autists want to give them credit for.
show up to the marxist society at my uni because it's a drinking club like most uni societies, even though they all joke that when the revolution comes they're going to have to hang me for being a reactionary. it's in that imageboard self awareness style of joking rather than underlying a genuine LARPish belief they're going to kill me one day.

in some ways it's almost sad, would've quite liked to see the 1980s marxists who were fighting tooth and nail inside the Labour party because they had a genuine belief they could change the world, but neoliberalism has sucked the soul out of both the left and the right.

1. I live miles from the bus stop
2. I don't have a car
3. I live in a huge city (the library isn't around the corner)
4. I don't have a library card (yet)
5. ?

cat is at my window and he has a fat cock in his mouth

excellent posts today lads, printed some of them out for posterity

Better to just not read this stuff buddy, your brain can make your body think you have a bunch of it when you don't.

ebooks or bookz, can't remember which one still works.

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/2oftbu/guide_the_idiot_proof_guide_to_downloading_ebooks

be a dildoo not a dildon't

I lift Monday, Wednesday and Friday with HIIT sprinting on Tuesday and Thursday. Not sure what "extreme exercise" means but I definitely exercise.

Delete this

thank you kindly

i'll buy you the fucking paperback if you want it's like a tenner you poor cunt what the fuck

this, agreed.

bit worried about this because it matches me better than the autism i got diagnosed with.
torn between wanting "the right diagnosis" and knowing that autism offers me a way of social understanding while at best SPD will make everyone avoid me because they think "Schizoid" means hallucinations.

get ur mummy to give you a lift
library cards are free and easy to get

this is like every normal's philosophy. don't say you cant just do it. everyones life isn't the same pos

that's your problem. our modern society wants to say everything's just a chemical imbalance and put you on drugs that make you impotent and constipated, instead of addressing the real problems. see a therapist and s/he can help you address the real problems

Theres no point in reading books anymore desu. We've got computers, movies, music, and video games.

durrrr.....ima read a book to get smarterer, momma

movies make you laugh and cry and are more entertaining

you abuse drugs? ugly? can't get laid? miserable seeing the world go down the tubes?
what's your deal friend, talk about it

someone brainlet this fool

dont waste your money ill find it free
ill get yer mummy to give me a lift hows that sound m8?

>occasionally strikingly amoral... at other times altruistically self-sacrificing
oh fucking hell AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is why psychology is such a mess, the entirety of that pic reads like a fucking horoscope
a huge portion of perfectly normal non schizoids feel like that at some point

what

I'm freezing lads.

Mum's spent all of her ESA, the month's PIP and some of the housing benefit on cigarettes, booze and scratchcards. Not sure how we'll pay the rent desu. I had to go to the food bank on Friday, but now the electric has gone I'll have to try and go back on Monday for a fuel top up. They'll probably say no.

I'm fed up. I could just leave and go live on my own.

there are more yanks than brits in this thread
after having sank their own general they come here to fuck things up, typical

books are a different form of consuming media that offers things movies don't

Had a good cry at the end of Of Mice and Men desu

the gf

is this your first time learning about this? it's not news

Don't do drugs. Don't even drink. Have actually been feeling oddly handsome as of late. Virgin. Don't much care about the world. Honestly feel like I'm just passing time until death comes to get me.

SPD is always diagnosed as autism because with autism they just have to drug you up and leave you to it, whereas SPD is a genuine risk to your long term health and requires follow-up treatment for the rest of your life. Not worth the bother.

>a cunt when in a bad moon, more decent other times
wow dae
there's literally nothing wrong with you

No point of actually reading a book when you can just throw an audiobook on the ipod and go for a walk or have it on in the morning on the way to work.

Fucking hell mate. Why don’t you have a job

if you really cared about improving your life you'd make an attempt to change it

>Your order from {literally any kebab place} Takeaway Burgers & Kebabs
>Delivering at 02:10
>The restaurant's added 30 minutes to your delivery time.

30 fucking minutes longer. Love it when the kebab place cucks me

all me

sounds comfy

white people are like Gods to the brown races

timeToStopPosting.jpg
reading requires working your brain in a way that listening to a book doesn't

To be classed as a manic episode, while the disturbed mood and an increase in goal directed activity or energy is present at least three (or four if only irritability is present) of the following must have been consistently present:

Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity.
Decreased need for sleep (e.g., feels rested after 3 hours of sleep).
More talkative than usual or pressure to keep talking.
Flights of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing.
Increase in goal directed activity, or psychomotor acceleration.
Distractibility (too easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant external stimuli).
Excessive involvement in activities with a high likelihood of painful consequences.(e.g., extravagant shopping, improbable commercial schemes, hypersexuality).[12]

Been doing some self diagnosing of my own. Think I'm manic. Have been running on about 4 hours sleep a day since the start of December and I'm perpetually laughing at the sorry state of my life.

twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/954859551257497600
based

>youtube.com/watch?v=WB9_sf6oV1o

who here /school dance/

there's no drug for autism
they only drug you if you have druggable symptoms like anxiety or sleep deprivation, which they could diagnose separately alongside SPD if they wanted to.

there is no correlation between my mood and my morality. possibly there's even a slight inverse correlation when i'm being a cunt on the internet.

>tfw don't give a shit about anyone but currently employed as a full-time carer

i've got 350 quids worth of coke on my desk and live in a £700,000 house earned by a man who got drunk every single day for 20 years and gave himself dementia but no liver damage and who i look after like a little child. i'll buy you whatever you want on steam for under £15 to cheer you up lad because your life sounds dire

as a white guy who works with and lives in a brown/gook neighborhood, can confirm

anti-trump protestors in texas today

Do you know there is a tribe that worships the queen's husband as god incarnate

listening to an audiobook on 1.5x speed is infinitely more entertaining than sitting down and reading

happened more than a few times in history. Still does too, look up Race and Ghana

too poor to afford a smartphone lads

>we used to talk every day
>now we don't talk at all

your mum sounds like a right laugh

I see a lot of red skin