Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82645572/#82645572
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84415606/#q84415606
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try, but there was an exact same post less than one week ago

I don't think so

0/10

>swede
>muzzle
P O T T E R Y
or b8, either way I laughed

We are driving the tech industry in this country

Well nobody asked you to think, it's not your strong suit.

What's your major?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82645572/#82645572
Here you go Ahmed
Now fuck off

cs. i develop pattern recognition software.

>less than one week ago
dummy

alright?

Yeah, it was posted a lot of time, including yesterday
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84415606/#q84415606

oh really? What's the first order condition of x!?

look at the flag dummy

This is such bullshit. For example what did Belgium ever do to Arabs? What did all the innocent people do to you?

If those terrorists had any balls they'd go after the (((people))) truly responsible. And you know what? I'd be all for it to see people like Obama get assassinated. But ultimately they are cowards who can only fight someone who can't fight back.

remember to kill yourself

This. The only people radical Muslims don't attack are the Jews.

You can't even read properly retard. ISIS and other terrorists are dogs and I'm not defending them

Ok do you really think I'm stupid enough to belive than you and a bunch oif other dude from all across Europe had the idea to post the exact same text on the exam same boar randomly?
Either you just use multiples proxy or you just communicate with other shitskin across europe

Doesn't change the underlying point one bit. You're not blaming the Jews. You're just acting like a woman and blaming white men because it's easy and socially popular to do so.

been a long time since i've done that. counter question, what type neural network model solves the issue of exploding and vanishing gradients in RNNs?

>Either you just use multiples proxy or you just communicate with other shitskin across europe
So you admit you were wrong when you called it bait?

Where am I blaming white men?

>been a long time since i've done that.
You don't forget simple algebra in the same way you don't forget how to ride a bike you liar

thats not part of algebra, it's differential calculus, you clod. also you didn't answer my question.

>the west
So who are you blaming, Sven?

Well if you try to make negative buzz, it technically still is a bait.
But if you really want to spam this shit at least please get some rational argument.
relying on the past to justify the present brings nothing beneficial for the future.

Flag checks out. SAGE

The middle east wasn't so bad until the US and Russia decided to play proxy wars there.

And then that whole petrodollar deal.

But its still bait you fucking retard.

you retards were fighting with sticks for 30 years before we decided to give you technology

So did I.

>The middle east wasn't so bad
You're joking, right? They were a powder keg waiting to go off. They've been blowing themselves up for a while and it was only a matter of time before they started spilling over into other countries.

Destroying them is the solution and not the problem.

What is this gif from

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
The problem was we let you vote.
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
If the Jews or us wanted you exterminated you would be dead right now.
>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
Maybe stop breeding like roaches
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
Before 9/11 I was content to ignore you because you were only killing each other. After 9/11 I got to go kill you which was fun.
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there
That was no small group and had you animals not hidden them and their weapons there would have been little to no blood shed.
>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
And I loved every moment of it.
>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked
No that was the nigger and chief liberals elected. Besides all your people did was join them or run like cowards.
>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland
They chose to flee rather than defend their homes and make their nations better they are cowards at best and terrorists at worst.

So hold on, are YOU the person that understands the codified doctorine of Islam? You're the interpreter of that?

>it's differential calculus
Maybe there's a language barrier. In my language calculus is a subset of algebra.
In any case it's amazing how you apparently managed to major in CS without high-school knowledge of mathematics.
>you didn't answer my question.
It's a stupid question. I don't know why you expect me to know something I have never studied. I don't know what point you think you're making. I'm not the one lying to seem cool on a cartoon forum

>the west
>So who are you blaming
you said it yourself dummy. Go outside. There's more than white men dummy

every time there's gonna be atleast one retard that falls for this shit

> It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

As is our right. Fuck you and your lands, we do as we please.

> It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

You could have done it too - oh no you couldn't. Twice.

> It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was him who didn't use them properly. Otherwiese you wouldn't be in Sweden would you. Again, Muslim fail.

> It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

Could have been more if it wasn't for your incompetence.

> gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

Why is Wahabism there in the first place?

> It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

And we'll continue to do so until you are exterminated. You didn't learn from the crusades apparently.

> You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Low impulse control confirms you are an inferior race that deserves no better. As a side note: It is also the west that pays your welfare check, hypocrite.

>it technically still is a bait.
No dummy, that's not what it means.

I totally agree. Giving you white mans light was a mistake, all of you should have stayed goat herding in your shitty houses. While having Turks rule your asses.

Yes, sharing images online with your anime friends will surely scare away the muslims

All muslims will be slaughtered soon , i hope you realise this muslim cuck, take advantage of all the rapes you can in sweden because you'll eventually all be shipped back to your sand huts :-)

>i'm not blaming anyone in particular!
Nice backtracking, Sven.

How is it bait if he thinks I'm trying to sway the opinion?

No it was our jewish governments that did that shit. It it werent for the kikes we would have nothing to do with the middle east. Go kill them

>I'm trying to sway the opinion?
No.

When your people behave like savage animals, you get treated like savage animals. I have no pity for you idiots. Every dead Muslim is one less problem to worry about in the future.

see

Story on OP's pic plz

No different than blaming "muslims".
In fact, "The west" and "muslims" are about the same number of people

>In my language calculus is a subset of algebra.
I always knew something was backwards in sweden.

Differential calculus is not a subset of algebra you clown.

Nobody remembers everything they studied, i know differential calculus just not every single bit of it.

Well good for you, you haven't studied it. And you don't know shit about pattern recognition. Question is what's gonna be more useful of those two.

Hey Muzzie, how does it feel to be millions behind in the death toll count compared?

You can keep trying to set off bombs but you'll never reach the toll of the amount of you we killed in the middle east, are you mad?

You make it seem like i want to scare you away muzzie, i want you to bomb us so western civilations will be forever red pilled, if anything you're doing me a favour :-)

>that flag
>muslim

Kill yourself OP.

Trust me Hidi Salami,
You have not yet even begun to feel the oppression of the West.

Nice copy pasta faggot.

I hope you get droned

Stale pasta faggot

Fuck off, we created nothing bad for you. Our Tsars and Emperors where allowing you to have your faith here, we only fought off mudslimes from the Christian lands, we did not even tax you when we conquered these lands, we allowed you to live like you want it only depriving you from war. What you had to do is to show peacefully the superiority of mudslime way.

But the moment you had a chance, you turned to serving kikes and mass killing Russians. Then serving europeans and killing Russians. Then serving american kikes and killing Russians.
That`s unforgivable.

Nice pasta """""swede"""""

>Differential calculus is not a subset of algebra you clown.
Algebra has a wider definition in arabic. Or maybe I'm just mistranslating the word. In any case it does not matter.
>Nobody remembers everything they studied
see >Question is what's gonna be more useful of those two.
How can the tool that built pattern recognition and thousands of other things be less useful than one of it's "children"?
stupid man

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82645572/#82645572
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIITTTTTT

It's sad that I master your own language better than you. Don't you want to protect your culture? Language is one of the most important things in a culture
see

Nope I just kill the bastards because if I don't they will kill me.

Not very likely in sweden

>It was you

no it wasnt.
The people don't have a say in government as much as they want you to believe.

There's only a few families that contorl U.S policy user. Americans are mostly only puppets.

Algebra has a wider definition in arabic. Or maybe I'm just mistranslating the word. In any case it does not matter.

They didn't even know differential calculus when they invented algebra. It's not a subset of algebra. It uses algebra but that doesn't mean its a subset of it.

It's not algebra, nobody does remember every single thing they learned.

But as i said, thinkings not your strong suit, only nonsense rhetoric.

> Algebra has a wider definition in arabic.

How convenient. It also hides the fact these sandniggers stole the knowledge from Indians and imitated it, like "Arabic" numbers.

intended to greentext the first sentence.

You latch on to the thing I said doesn't matter because you can't argue the actual point?

The West is just winning the war you're religion started thousands of years ago.

This is a War of Cultures, and you are losing. When will you acknowledge White Superiority?

And while you read this I want you to remember you're on the internet. A white invention.

Fully agree with you brother.

Fck the kaffir, have a beer toast with me!

You have no point. your only point is that you don't forget x like you don't forget riding a bike.

Well math is not riding a bike.

What you asked wasn't taught in highschool either, you pretty much have no point.

I don't know how you think the definitions of words would change anything about history. It seems you're just desperate to insult. Simple namecalling will do just fine.

>It's sad that i master your own language better than you.

Explain mudslime.

I don't care about culture mate, the more muslims the better because it means more terrorist attacks which means the rise of a revolution which means you fuckers getting eradicated; i will highlight again what happened in the middle east :-)

Eventually people are going to get sick and tired of muzzie culture, i don't think people will take kindly to being controlled and being killed for their opinion or beliefs.

You'll probably condemn allah eventually ( piss be upon him ) because you'll have no other option to, you'll either be bled like a pig and have bacon stuffed inside of you or you'll integrate, it's really quite simple :-).

You are desperately trying to reinterpret history in your favor. That's the problem here.

>your only point is that you don't forget x like you don't forget riding a bike.
Which is true. Especially since you're lying about being in a math intensive field
>What you asked wasn't taught in highschool either
It is in Iraq at least. Don't know about europe, didn't attend school here.
so that's two points, the third was the last sentence here

>Explain mudslime.
I already linked you to the explanation

(Pic related)
but just to keep it clear..it doesn't matter..what you have started now will lead to the end of islam.

How? When was history even brought up before you tried to namecall?

Not that fucking pasta again!

WAAAAH! Poor little muzzie crybaby shat in his diaper again. Much like niggers, your problems are always somebody else's fault, you're not man enough to take responsibility for any mistakes. Now don't you have some toddlers to go rape, you ass-lifting, nightcrawling imitation of a real lifeform.

>The West created this mess.

IT WAS THE ETERNAL ANGLO WITH HIS SEMITIC FRIENDS GOD DAMMIT.

>Muslim here
>Sweden
There's a fucking shocker...

>your problems are always somebody else's fault, you're not man enough to take responsibility for any mistakes.
This is trump's campaign summed up BTW

>Which is true. Especially since you're lying about being in a math intensive field

I didn't forget math, but nobody else i know who studied a math intensive field remembers every single rule of it. I remember the important things, the rules that i needed.

Your second point was that i forgot high school math, which i didn't because i didn't learn this in high school and because nobody remembers every single rule. Period.

Oh i know the tool you're speaking of but i don't need to know every single rule of it, not all rules are as useful as the others. I know what pattern rec is built upon and thats what i work with.

I have no problem with the differential calculus i need to and if i don't know something i need to then i do the research.

So the third point is none either.

The thing i work with is not based on what the first order condition of x! is so, your point? none.

Sweden really needs to remove kebab.

You shitposted this like one month ago Ahmed

>It was you who divided up the land.
It was the British. Canada and USA have both broke free from British rule without suicide bombings. The yanks tossed tea into the ocean and Canada wrote a polite letter.

We didn't start this problem, but i promise you we will be the ones to end it. We have been extremely patient, but the gloves are coming off.

You're generally more or less right. It's the West that colonized and invaded Muslim lands in the late 19th / early 20th century. It's the West (primarily America) that has sold weapons to your dictators and "terrorists." It's the West who has grown fat and rich off of your oil. The white man is a devil and deserves to die.

Though Sweden hasn't been involved much DESU. They've been chosen as sacrificial lambs.

But you trumpfaggots keep falling for it.

Really. The Americans fought a war you dumb racist fuck. But I forgot fighting tyranny is for white people only.

>nobody remembers every single rule
derivatives are extremely fundamental. It's like the first thing you learn after arithmetic
>I know what pattern rec is built upon and thats what i work with.
Yet you're stupid enough to ask which one of them are more important?
>The thing i work with is not based on what the first order condition of x!
If you're not doing derivatives, then I guess you're designing the buttons in the GUI or some shit

I agree.

"You" meaning "a handful of American ultra-jews".

#NotAllStraightWhiteIrreligiousWesternMen

Not at all, that's what Hillary and her nigger-whoring is all about! Blaming white males for their own mistakes. I guess it's more of that upside-down liberal logic.