Where do you guys think Rolf was from?

Where do you guys think Rolf was from?
Candidates: Bulgaria, Romania, Azerbaijan, Slovakia, Basque country, Albania, Latvia, Turkmenistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIIdHHW0LDc
youtube.com/watch?v=uIIdHHW0LDc&list=FL0SNcGYiHjQxs0f2aa0I0Ww&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Jersey

I thought he was blacc. Idk any unmelanated people with blue hair

Based on all the talk about goats I always assumed some vaguely middle eastern country.

Not america

whogivesafuckastan

Probably Azerbaijan or Turkmenistan, either Eastern Europe or Central Asia, he's a herder from a mountainous region.

He's foreign.

Somewhere in the Balkans I reckon, some of his weird cultural shit involved large fish, so they had sea access.

>rolf
>east european

He's just a peasant. Germanic name, so any Germanic country would do.

I always thought he was Romanian for some reason

He has a Germanic name and vaguely Eastern European/ Romani customs.

Sheep/goat herding and fish are both large parts of his culture, so we can assume that it's a mountainous region with access to an inland sea (probably the Adriatic or Black)

I'm going with and saying the Balkans, but with the Caveat that Antonucci probably didn't have a specific country (or maybe even region) in mind when he wrote the character

A really shitty cartoon.

Quads confirm. Rolf's romanian.

Slovenia maybe.

Oh hey, isnt that near Gofuckyourselfistan?

Yeah, just south of Fuckheadistan.

Serbia

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=uIIdHHW0LDc

it seems you guys are getting the location wrong, It's obviously Killyourselfia

>Romani customs
>gipies
>"culture"
Considering Rolf wasn't a nomad who believed all who aren't like him are inferior and it's okay to steal from them, I highly doubt it.

Rolf never had a set country. The creator of the series made it that way so he could fool around with wacky culture stuff without any problems.

Either way, on the school episodes we do get some glimpses of rolf's homeland, it looks like a mix of eastern europe and germany, at least from what i remember.

Serbia
Remove Kanker
youtube.com/watch?v=uIIdHHW0LDc&list=FL0SNcGYiHjQxs0f2aa0I0Ww&index=1

>tfw I want to move there but I'm too afraid

I thought he was Norwegian when I was a kid.

The joke was the Rolf's country was no country in particular. The reason for this is now they now have creative freedom to make Rolf do whatever wacky thing they want for the episode because nobody knows his country's culture.