Why are americans such hypocrites?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG LOOK AT HOW SUBHUMAN ARE SPICS HAHSHSGAHAHAVAHA I MEAN LOOK AT THEIR MURDER RATES HSHAHAHAHHAHSSHA *snorts cokes* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

kys americans are our overlords we should die for them

>Albany

>it's all america's fault for buying the drugs, we have no responsibility for supplying them
>it's all america's fault for supplying the guns, we have no responsibility for buying them

Drugs are fun

Most americans are favor of legalization. It's not our fault that you people don't know how to make drugs without murdering each other. I buy cannabis from local growers, nobody murdered over it.

Thanks, brazilibro. May there be peace between nations :)

are you legit retarded?

Nice trips, but he's right. Cartels are on you, Pedro.

are you legit retarded?

>I buy cannabis from local growers
fucking millenials keep killing entire industries

Somebody said something about saying the thing over and over once.... ;)

It's a joy I cannot describe.

I think Hernando is short circuiting.

You're beyond retarded but it's not a surprise since you're dumbass addicted amerimutts.

Funny how europeans and aussies consume drugs yet their surrounding region's don't have cartel problems. Get your shit together and stop blaming others.

I don't buy drugs from you, Hermano. Not my problem your government is corrupt (ours is too, so no hard feelings, huh?)

How many times are you going to make this same debunked thread?

This is why I hate retarded addicts, you're fucking stupid as fuck.

>lmao what a loser, he uses drugs!
>eh hermano, gimme a shot of tequila

You Mexicanos sure are a strange bunch.

Woah the butthurt is strong on this one

Because you exist in order to amuse us.
Dance for me, little monkey.

>I don't buy drugs so the problem doesn't exist

>Comparing drugs with Tequila

???? Is this bait or what?

Alcohol is a drug.

t. a mormon.

no problems with organised crime in Eastern Europe and South East Asia at all

because Brazil is the main supply route to Europe my friend

>drug map
>miami not listed
albana being on the coast is pretty nice too

>thread about colombians drugs
>not a single colombian
>tacos and burgers fighting
how do they avoid putting themselves in this bullshit?

you literally make us consume drugs because you provide unlimited supply. supply creates demand not the other way arond

mexicans

but we are not really fighting are we. just friendly banter and baiting.

>you literally make us consume drugs because you provide unlimited supply. supply creates demand not the other way arond
yeah, i bet that has nothing to do with your disgusting "culture" that promotes drugs as something cool or awesome...

your culture promotes flaying. so?

>Weed which is probably going to be legal federally in a decade is what he uses as an example

Trips check'd

I sure hope you are only pretending to be dumb

there's no market without demand, this destroys any mutt argument

i don't think narcos force every person between the +20 million consumers in america

What aberration of a commentary is that?

most people are

Fuck off monkey

Don’t you have a baby to disembowel?

do you want us to just be rich and not spend our money on things that feel good? should be spend it on building schools in brazil? lol!

Is every south american a subhuman without agency that just likes to blame America for their own deficiancy?

Pretty hardcore shit it would make a great album cover desu

t. mutt

I know this is bait so I will give you a (you) for effort.

(You) know Im being serious

They could be peaceful drug dealers and manufacturers. If they formed a union instead of fighting each other, they'd have a much better chance. Unfortunately, Latinos have this whole machismo-based drive to be top dog.
Weird post

(You) know that both parties are equally guilty, right? Them for creating demand and Latam for keeping up with it

Alcohol is a drug.
t. A Catholic

>well, I wasn't going to do drugs, but since they're here...
Retarded post t'bh

>third-worlders can't afford cokes

>promotes drugs as something cool or awesome
We don't import your shitty weed anymore, and the availability of legal weed appears to be related a reduction in the use of opioids and heroin.

If I pay you 500$ to saw off your balls are we equally to blame for you not having balls now?

> If they formed a union instead of fighting each other
This is actually sort of the case here. There are a lot of small scale organizations which seem like they work together instead of stepping into each other’s feet. That is why drug related violence here, while it exists, it is not as crude as it is in other countries

>There's a ton of demand but it's your fault for having people willing to satisfy it

The few dealers in my tiny Midwestern town wouldn't fuck with each other. They might rough you up if you owed them money or tried to steal from them, but they don't fuck with each other's business.
That's some Jewish reasoning there, Paco

Not a relevant example. (You) don’t seem to understand anything and I won't bother trying to fight against your confirmation bias

Literally yes

>supply creates demand
Its the other way around goblino

Knew you couldnt argue with my high Finnish intellect.

It’s actually a vicious circle

>consuming coke is bad

> Finn intellect
> uses testicles as an example
Wew... is that the ultimate power of Finn intellectuals?

>Them for creating demand and Latam for keeping up with it
We can make our own drugs domestically, but you flood the market with a product that's way cheaper than anything we could manufacture. Stop stealing American jobs.

> Colombian sexdrive
> uses donkey anus as pussy
Wew... The power of Congolombia...

Noice Proxy, lad

100% finn

>american shrooms
>cut

Daily reminder that the ones who will benefit the most out of Trumps Great Wall are drug cartels, after the street value of drugs skyrockets.

You're implying that the subhuman spics, the murder rates, the child slavery, and the low economy in Mexico is nothing compared to Colombia's drug cartel

Go back to eating Sopa de Macaco, you need those proteins for your brain

What? false flagging? you blow wind on your enemy's windmill

nothin personnel kiddo

>peaceful drug dealers
>when CIA armed all of them and when coke production is limited to few countries

There are not drug cartels here though

>you make us consume drugs
>supply creates demand

OH NO NO NO NOO

>not talking about the real problem, the DEA niggers who need to justify their budget and the CIA niggers in need of black funds and destabilization of US' backyard

spoken like a true gommie. i thought they killed off all commies on your continent.

What? There's overwhelming public support for de-criminalized and legalized cannabis, now that California has it legalized the dominoes will start to fall. Even in conservative areas people generally support medical marijuana. In NC for example 80% support medical marijuana and 45% recreational.

Once medical passes in conservative areas it's basically legalized with loopholes, you can go to your doctor and be like "I get headaches I want some weed" and that's it. After a while of pot not killing anyone, etc people will support general legalization more in those areas.

Oh btw I've never smoked weed ever.

The CIA is an intelligence gathering agency, they don't do as you say.

>you have to be gommie to talk against the DEA and the CIA
kys Navalny

Weed isnt the only drug idolized in current American culture, dumbfuck. There is no arguing the current drug problems. Americans create the demand.

che chori, you know too much, . obviously a gommy boludo mogolico (ok i ran out of spanish)

yes
otherwise you'd see people willing to satisfy it in other places too
for some reason though it's mostly you guys