Here are the previews for the three Transformers comics that are coming out next week

Here are the previews for the three Transformers comics that are coming out next week.

Starting with ex-RiD #55.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnGZ0BIoPOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MTMTE #55

Titans Return one-shot

>Cosmos, Arcee, Galvatron and Astrotrain
>Getaway not actually being irredeemably evil or a complete fucking moron
HYPE

Sauces:
Covers but MTMTE: CMX
MTMTE cover and interiors: iTunes website

End previews.

>Ramondelli
UNHYPE

>Punisher-Trump Sentinel Prime
...CAUTIOUSLY REHYPE?

doesn't look too bad so far

SENTINEL IS HERE TO MAKE CYBERTRON GREAT AGAIN

>Trailcutter
Oh Dang Megatron.

>still reading this garbage

IDW is dead. Bury it.

>DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Well, it's not like we PAY for it.

Holy shit.

So Getaway didn't make a deal with the DJD but with the Galactic Council.

That was one major theory I had considered since I truly didn't want believe any of the mutiners would legit leave them to die at the hands of the DJD.

thank primus.

These look decent, can't wait for the storytimes.

>just rice for getaway

they need energon, not human food, user

Where are you seeing an R in that picture?

There's one in the file name.

You're right sorry.

fuck i misspelled that.

Kind of lame, I'd have preferred Getaway just be a total shithead rather than now having the excuse "BUH BUH BUH I DIDN'T KNOW THEY'D BETRAY ME WHILE I WAS BETRAYING YOU SO THAT MAKES IT OK SOMEHOW THAT I STRANDED ALL OF YOU!"

I'd rather have a knock down drag out fight than Megs getting his cannon shot off and then hurr durr surprise invul bubble.

Aaand this is whats gonna push Deathsaurus into betraying the shitters, not his own decision that the DJD is a bunch of assholes, which feels like a cop out.

Dicks out for Getaway

Is Astrotrain about to die?

probably forcibly turned into a headmaster/titanmaster with galavatron as the head, gotta have that toy synergy

How the hell is Galvatron going to do that when he has no Enigma or lab equipment?

Whatever plot device revived Sentinel will probably come around to hit up all the other upcoming titanmasters.

Sentinel has nothing to do with this scene, user. Galvatron is about to throw Astrotrain at Arcee or something.

And I mean when he dies/gets injured to near death from it, he'll eventually end up in Sentinels/the plot devices hands in time to be remade as a titan master to match the toyline.

Also stop reading my mind, captcha.

youtu.be/xnGZ0BIoPOg

New prelude out.

For once i'm actually excited for both RiD and MTMTE; I actually might be a little more excited for RiD even.

I wonder how Titans return is going to handle Sentinel? Considering he hates the Decepticons, he'll most likely try to dethrone Starscream. I'm anticipating an inevitable Prowl/Sentinel team up in the future since they're both Autobot elitists for lack of a better word.

Looks alright, same as the rest of the stuff.

Lot of potential things, but isn't Prowl getting tossed to the Lost Light or something?

>but isn't Prowl getting tossed to the Lost Light or something?
Ah, shit. I totally forgot about that. Yeah I guess that probably prevents him from teaming up with Sentinel which is unfortunate considering Prowl would be totally behind it if it meant Starscream being thrown back on the streets.

Getaway just being evil seems alot more lame dude, you're the only one I've seen want that while I've seen many people bitch about how flat it makes his character if he's just an evil autobot loyalist.

Prowl is only going to meet up with Fortress Maximus and Red Alert on Luna One, they haven't said anything about him being on the LL.

You need some solid whites and blacks to give the greys any meaning usually.

I think it feels more lame it's another "He betrayed them but the people he betrayed them to are also betraying him!" scenario that I've seen a thousand times already.

Either way it's probably going to end with them eventually getting back to the ship, going "YOU SOLD US OUT TO THE DJD FGT" and him going "NO I DINNIT I JUST SOLD YOU TO THE OTHER FGTS U FGT.".

>You need some solid whites and blacks to give the greys any meaning usually.
You should have explained it this way from the beginning, it's alot more reasonable and understandable than your capslock rants.

>You need some solid whites and blacks to give the greys any meaning usually.
Not that user but I will give you that. The only Autobot who seems genuinely morally bankrupt is Prowl, every other Autobot is basically a dindu nuffin.

Comics today seem incredibly unable to write plain old good and evil characters anymore, while forgetting the simple idea that if everything is grey, shit looks the same.

I honestly wish they'd just unfuck Optimus and make him a competent leader who was good at his job, but given we're on "ALL HAIL OPTIMUS" we're probably going to be getting the exact opposite.

Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw are such assholes.

Still love 'em though.

>I honestly wish they'd just unfuck Optimus and make him a competent leader who was good at his job, but given we're on "ALL HAIL OPTIMUS" we're probably going to be getting the exact opposite.
Optimus WAS a good leader and fantastic at his job, the problem is that the war is over and now there's a need for Cybertronians good with politics and law rather than a really competent war veteran seen as a messiah. I don't think it's so much that we're getting the opposite as it is Optimus being in a situation he has no control over for once.

>TFW Astrotrain lives but still gets shat on by the other 'cons for just being "The team taxi"

>Windblade is revenge-driven edgelord now

Well now I know this is going to suck.

She's basically IDW Arcee now. I don't see too much of a problem with it considering her usual girlscout characterization is incredibly boring.